UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Independent 3 yr old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Run up razor 3 yr old female

stay put tree dog wrong or right She is for sale 2000obo She has a average mouth hunts out good not a straight line dog.Type of dog that can run up a big score. Got second place English days last year 750 on 4 coon by herself. Reason for sale to many young dogs not been turn loose all season Hunt her up take her to town and win. She is out of Runem up Razor 618 554 7672 text only during the day after 6 if u want to call thanks

Last edited by Jason Cooper on 02-04-2016 at 04:21 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2015 06:27 AM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
khartmann
UKC Forum Member

Folks I drew this female at e-days she is nice. Split all night from my female hold pressure. Nice hound here.

Old Post 12-31-2015 12:56 PM
khartmann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for khartmann Click here to Send khartmann a Private Message Click Here to Email khartmann Find more posts by khartmann Add khartmann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I drew her at a RQE SAME THING she was deep alone with the meet.

Old Post 01-01-2016 04:07 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Englishtime85
UKC Forum Member

Female

I'm interested in her is this the blue colored female that u had for sale before? Did u breed her to radar? I talked to u about her before I believe. I tried to send pm box is full. When would be a good time to call. Sent a text hadnt heard back yet. Thanks in advance.

Old Post 01-02-2016 06:57 PM
Englishtime85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Englishtime85 Click here to Send Englishtime85 a Private Message Click Here to Email Englishtime85 Find more posts by Englishtime85 Add Englishtime85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys

Englishtime 85 never got text call whenever same female

Old Post 01-02-2016 07:44 PM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Guys so sorry mistype my phone number it is correct now thanks Jason

Old Post 01-02-2016 09:50 PM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Still for sale

Guy tried her 2 nights first night treed coon & fox squirrel second night back his female twice late and treed a den come try her nothing to hide I will add this note I have hunted her four nights since putting her on here for sale and she has covered my male dog twice so she is covering more right now I think if she has nothing going good she will cover so she is not 100% independent when it gets warmer out and coons are moving better I think she'll be back to her old self getting split and don't get me wrong she is splitting from my male dog right now just trying to get it out there she has covered four times in the last 6 times out

Old Post 01-16-2016 11:03 PM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Last time I had her out she treed 3/4 i'm going to keep hunting her to get her back in shape

Old Post 01-16-2016 11:07 PM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Last time I had her out she treed 3/4 i'm going to keep hunting her to get her back in shape

Old Post 01-16-2016 11:07 PM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Make offer

No time to hunt her

Old Post 02-04-2016 04:22 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

your inbox is full.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-04-2016 09:53 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

I don't know how to clean inbox out says nothing in it

Old Post 02-05-2016 04:44 PM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Who ever buys this female I will handler her or guide u at English days the hunt 10 miles from my house this year 1500 u won't find a nicer dog for that kind of money.

Last edited by Jason Cooper on 02-11-2016 at 11:37 PM

Old Post 02-10-2016 09:57 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Jason

How is this female bred?

And do you have any pics of her?

Old Post 02-10-2016 10:47 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Run up razor top and bottom viper & razor

Send me your email and I will send u a video

Old Post 02-10-2016 10:53 PM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Run up razor top and bottom viper & razor

Send me your email and I will send u a video

Old Post 02-10-2016 10:53 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

pm is full

pm is full, but here is my address

zackea@gmail.com

Thanks

Old Post 02-10-2016 10:57 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Still have her for sale?

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 02-12-2016 02:56 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
juddman
UKC Forum Member

Mouth

What kind if mouth does she have from track to tree

wildtimekennels@yahoo.com

GRNT CH Wild Time Timber Tiger HTX
GRNT CH West Virginia Rowdy
GRCH GRNT CH WCH Martin's Sweet Candy PKC CH
GRCH NTCH Wild Time Puss N Boots qualified for 2014 World
NTCH Wild Time Trigger
'PR' Wild Time Tiger's Turbo
'PR' Wild Time Candy Crush

Old Post 02-12-2016 02:07 PM
juddman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for juddman Click here to Send juddman a Private Message Find more posts by juddman Add juddman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MUSKAT123
UKC Forum Member

Very interested in your dog. I sent you text this morning and i will try to pm you as well. I might have a proposal for you that you may be very interested in. Thanks

Old Post 02-12-2016 03:11 PM
MUSKAT123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MUSKAT123 Click here to Send MUSKAT123 a Private Message Click Here to Email MUSKAT123 Find more posts by MUSKAT123 Add MUSKAT123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Sold

Old Post 02-14-2016 11:16 PM
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Sold

Old Post 02-14-2016 11:16 PM