UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > K-Light 4200 LED....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

K-Light 4200 LED....

HAS ANYONE ELSE USED THESE YET?

WE SAW ONE AT A HOUND SUPPLY STORE, AND WE ARE THINKING ABOUT GETTIN ONE FOR CHEYENNE! SHE ALWAYS COMPLAINS ABOUT OUR OTHER LIGHTS BEING TO HEAVY.

THEY ARE AWESOME!

PRICE IS AROUND $90.

THEY ARE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE PACK, AND NOT MUCH HEAVIER. THE HEAD HAS LIKE 5 LED BULBS AND IS BRIGHT. BRIGHT. BRIGHT. IT ADVERTISES TO RUN LIKE 20 HOURS ON THE HIGH SIDE! AND LIKE 30 ON THE LOW SIDE.

I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT "PRODUCT REVIEWS" FROM THOSE THAT OWN/USE ONE.

THANKS!

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2008 06:13 PM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
railroad
UKC Forum Member

my 8 yr old has put hers thru a few nights of hunting. it has a good spot and is brighter than i figured it would be. has worked good so far.

Treat mtn train
American honey

Old Post 05-27-2008 06:45 PM
railroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for railroad Click here to Send railroad a Private Message Click Here to Email railroad Find more posts by railroad Add railroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Howard
UKC Forum Member

Kenny Gates started a thread about 3 weeks ago on these lights.

Old Post 05-27-2008 07:16 PM
Josh Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Howard Click here to Send Josh Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Howard Add Josh Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

I would like to share my opinion on them. They are very nice lights for the money. Over the years I have purchased several small/low dollar lights for the grandson and even though they served their purpose none compare to this light. This light is bright for its size. This lght is very handy to just keep around the house and use as a utility light and I have one just for that purpose. I think they could be very useful for deer hunters going to their stands in the dark also. I haven't tested one yet on how long it burns and I think your times may be a little long but probably close.

Old Post 05-27-2008 08:32 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhounds
UKC Forum Member

These are selling like hotcakes, good lights for $70.00, will burn 15 hrs

WILDFIRE
If your dog is fat,you aren't getting enuff exercise!

Old Post 05-28-2008 12:37 AM
wvhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhounds Click here to Send wvhounds a Private Message Visit wvhounds's homepage! Find more posts by wvhounds Add wvhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crossbblues
UKC Forum Member

we (Tejas Outdoors) have ordered and sold 5 of these lites i think it is.....Dads have gotten them for thier kids... reports back the really like them..... i know one nite i was headed home froma hunt.... there was a pickup turned over in the middle of the hiway. all the lites were still on.... no way around it...... got one of these lites out to search the ditches for anyone hurt.......really lit the bushes up......

Old Post 05-28-2008 12:38 AM
crossbblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crossbblues Click here to Send crossbblues a Private Message Click Here to Email crossbblues Find more posts by crossbblues Add crossbblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

THANKS! ANY MORE INFO?

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 05-29-2008 05:02 PM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

4200 Light

Awesome little Lights.....even Brighter now than what they used to be.
17 hrs Burntime on High
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 12-01-2019 at 03:17 PM

Old Post 11-30-2019 02:08 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandra123
UKC Forum Member

Christy I just saw this post I am sorry I do not get on her often. I am trying to work on that lol. The 4200's are awesome little lights we have been selling them for over 10 years now. They are very durable and handle alot. They have changed some over the years as technology has upgraded. They burn for 10-12 hrs on high and 60 hrs on low. They now come with twist on lens to offer the color option. They are $100 normally with a cap. We are offering a Christmas special for the month of December. They will be $75 with a cap of your choice you can purchase them as a pocket light or as a cap light.

Old Post 11-30-2019 08:54 PM
Sandra123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sandra123 Click here to Send Sandra123 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sandra123 Find more posts by Sandra123 Add Sandra123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rodney Wright
UKC Forum Member

Light

www.violavalleyhuntingsupply.com

Old Post 11-30-2019 11:51 PM
Rodney Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rodney Wright Click here to Send Rodney Wright a Private Message Find more posts by Rodney Wright Add Rodney Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Here is an alternative. I've used this light for about two years- moderate to heavy coon hunting time. No problems at all with it.

https://www.amazon.com/Kohree-Hunti...0884&sr=8-9

Old Post 12-01-2019 08:57 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote