UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Get Hooked
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Nt.Gr.Ch. Blue Creek Get Hooked

https://youtu.be/VXnJM2m-ncU

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 10-14-2019 at 06:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2018 10:17 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Ron & Hook

Really nice tree dog, best of luck. When the weather breaks a little I would like to head your way for a pleasure hunt.

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 03-14-2018 06:06 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Talk to em Hook!

Looking and sounding good Ron!

Thank you for sharing!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 03-14-2018 10:36 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Come and hunt anytime! And thank you Vic!

Old Post 03-14-2018 11:54 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jritter
UKC Forum Member

Nice hound here guys, drew this dog at Ashland and he has the tools to suit me! Got by himself twice and done it in a hurry.

Old Post 03-14-2018 01:17 PM
jritter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jritter Click here to Send jritter a Private Message Click Here to Email jritter Find more posts by jritter Add jritter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Folks I've hunted with Hook, he is a sure enuff coon dog, I have hunted with his sister his half sister on his mother's side and many half brothers and sisters on his father's side!
If I had a female worth breeding I would be running to hook, and I can tell you Dan and Ron will treat you more than fair!!
I will feed Hook any day!!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 03-14-2018 10:46 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Hook

I have spent many of nights in the woods with Ron and Hook and I just want to tell you Hook is the real deal and would be a plus to any ones breeding program. Very nice dog. Ron and Danny good luck this weekend at Ashland.

Old Post 03-15-2018 07:28 PM
starbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for starbluetick Click here to Send starbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email starbluetick Find more posts by starbluetick Add starbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

HOOK

Old Post 03-22-2018 10:41 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-24-2018 12:39 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with this dog. He is all business. Gets deaf when he trees. Likes to be by himself. He trees real live coon, not trees. Best to come check him with the leaves off. No doubting then.
Congrats Ron and Danny on a fine dog. He is a fine addition to the Bluetick stud dog world.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 03-24-2018 01:10 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I am interested in breeding a BnD Spike bred female to Hook. If you have one that is nice lets talk.

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 03-27-2018 at 10:43 AM

Old Post 03-27-2018 10:41 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-29-2018 09:58 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Several females coming to Hook. Thanks for the inquiries guys.

Old Post 04-03-2018 12:14 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-09-2018 02:13 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-12-2018 12:36 AM
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Have any females been brought to Hook yet?

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 04-15-2018 10:01 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

There are 3 that are waiting to come in heat. I can verify with the owners and if they let me l will put their contact info on here. Quite a few calls on him.

Old Post 04-15-2018 11:19 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Mike Ammons female is due in anytime. Mike says give him a call at 304 798 3340.

Old Post 04-16-2018 03:05 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Darrel Rhoads from Georgia is breeding his Piazon bred female to Hook when she comes in heat. She is due in June. He has several booked.
You can reach him at 706 455 9422

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 04-17-2018 at 12:49 PM

Old Post 04-17-2018 02:47 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Muddy Creek Blue Cricket

Hagermans Smoken Blue Jake x Creekside Insane Jane

Cricket will be paying a visit to Hook this Sunday..

Check out the Jake and Jane pedigrees along side of Hooks.

Should be a great cross!

Cricket is owned by Kyle McKee of NC

Old Post 04-20-2018 03:59 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-20-2018 04:24 PM
CoryHamby22
UKC Forum Member

Ron

Looking forward to the hook x Cricket cross. A whole lot of reproducers stacked in that pedigree. I’ve heard nothing but good about hook, and miss cricket ain’t a bad little outfit.

Old Post 04-20-2018 08:22 PM
CoryHamby22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoryHamby22 Click here to Send CoryHamby22 a Private Message Click Here to Email CoryHamby22 Find more posts by CoryHamby22 Add CoryHamby22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Cory! There WILL BE alot good ones stacked up in that set of papers!

Old Post 04-20-2018 08:34 PM
Kmckee91
New UKC Forum Member

Great experience with Ron! Nothing but helpful and respectful throughout the entire process! If you are looking for a great male to breed with your female I encourage you to get HOOKED on HOOK!

NtCH Muddy Creek Blue Cricket x GRNTCH CH Bue Creek Get Hooked

Check out those pedigrees! Going to produce good stock!
Contact me with questions!

Kyle McKee
828-448-7124

*NTCH MUDDY CREEK BLUE CRICKET

Last edited by Kmckee91 on 04-23-2018 at 05:11 PM

Old Post 04-23-2018 01:57 PM
Kmckee91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kmckee91 Click here to Send Kmckee91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kmckee91 Find more posts by Kmckee91 Add Kmckee91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick Days

Dan Rainville will have Hook in Iowa for Bluetick Days.
Hook up with Dan and enjoy some of that Vermont humor! Hook is recovering from a foot injury but will be ready for a SUPER SLAM May 5th.

Old Post 04-29-2018 04:49 PM