UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Mr Cameron
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

Mr Cameron

Bluetick breeder Del Cameron has passed on at 85

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2020 03:31 PM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

He'll awaken in a new life where all is well. No more sorrows, nor grief or pain. Reunited with his beloved wife and partner Kit. He lived a life many will only ever dream of. It's been years since I've spoken with the man but I'll be forever grateful for His reaching out to me and befriending me at a crossroads that changed my life forever.

Rest well my brother and I'll see you soon!

Old Post 01-10-2020 09:12 PM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Tough Blues
UKC Forum Member

Great man well respected

Old Post 01-10-2020 11:25 PM
Cry Tough Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Tough Blues Click here to Send Cry Tough Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Tough Blues Add Cry Tough Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Back when I was a young man I kept up with the older dog men like Del Cameron and Dave Dean...they moved on but won’t be forgotten...great dog men who made a difference...

Old Post 01-10-2020 11:33 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

Here s a link to Del Cameron's obituary for anyone who is interested.

He had a life with hounds pursuing big game that few have ever had and likely is no longer possible in this present day given federal restrictions on many of the wilderness areas. I thought it was a good read.

https://missoulian.com/news/local/o...2d8e2797b9.html

Old Post 01-11-2020 06:28 PM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Perhaps I shouldnt judge the past or the present by a message board post. But I know that even though I never met Del he was a big part of my coonhunting life and my life in general. I kind of thought a lot more people would respond to this post. I read many of his magazine articles on hounds and life. He use to offer a New Testament kjv bible with a coonhunter on the cover. It was called the Coon Hunters Bible. I had one and sure thank Del for his sharing the Word with us who would listen. My Prayers for his Family. His articles in the magazine was one I looked forward to.

Old Post 01-11-2020 06:50 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Never had the opportunity to meet him but I surely enjoyed his articles. Never got to chase a mountain lion with hounds but sure enjoyed reading about it. Good to know he was a man of faith.

Old Post 01-11-2020 06:55 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Life

What an obituary he was a true outdoorsman he did what many will never be able to do

Old Post 01-11-2020 07:01 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote