UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking for a maledog out of Collins smooth sippin in moonshine
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Justin Fassett
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a maledog out of Collins smooth sippin in moonshine

Does anyone have a male dog out of her the last male our of her should be around 5 years old that i know of just trying to find a pup off him

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2020 07:47 PM
Justin Fassett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Fassett Click here to Send Justin Fassett a Private Message Find more posts by Justin Fassett Add Justin Fassett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lanning
UKC Forum Member

Colin's smooth sipping moonshine

Hey buddy I'm Chad Lanning I raise moon as a pup finished her out and sold her not sure I can help with a male off her but I have semen off her brother gr nch smooth over Rover that whole litter was coondogs I'll be following post and if I see anything I'll holler!

Grnt ch Hunters Little ann
Gr Nt Smooth Sippin Moonshine
Gr Nt Mr. Smooth

Old Post 01-12-2020 12:25 AM
Lanning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lanning Click here to Send Lanning a Private Message Find more posts by Lanning Add Lanning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Fassett
UKC Forum Member

I sold her to a guy in ok and he said he owned a litter mate brother to her she was all coon dog i raised a litter out of her 5 years ago and the one male got sold to some one up north and they say he was winning in the hunts but don't know the guys name that has him or the dogs name .i am just fixing to get back into hunting cause my son a daughter big enuff to go with me

Old Post 01-12-2020 03:52 AM
Justin Fassett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Fassett Click here to Send Justin Fassett a Private Message Find more posts by Justin Fassett Add Justin Fassett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lanning
UKC Forum Member

Moon

That's so cool so you think Shawn shanks owns her that's who I sold Rover to and he is in Oklahoma I have his number I could call, it was cool to look on her and see her name, she was a coon dog she treed her first at 4 months old split with the coon lol I'll do some searching I'm going to raise a litter off of Rover soon as well

Grnt ch Hunters Little ann
Gr Nt Smooth Sippin Moonshine
Gr Nt Mr. Smooth

Old Post 01-12-2020 10:46 PM
Lanning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lanning Click here to Send Lanning a Private Message Find more posts by Lanning Add Lanning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote