UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > !!Hound Breeding!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

!!Hound Breeding!!

Just for fun,what was the breeding of the best blueticks u owned?dont have to name hounds just breeding.

mine- hound had hammer and smokey river

other.hound had jet and smokey river

Coty Strannahan

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2020 06:10 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenbev
UKC Forum Member

Best crosses

Vaughn/Bragg

Old Post 01-15-2020 11:52 AM
Kenbev is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenbev Click here to Send Kenbev a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenbev Find more posts by Kenbev Add Kenbev to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully ain't had mine yet

Hopefully the best is yet to come. But
Anything from 3/4 Smokey River x Utchman to 3/4 Utchman x Smokey River.
But have I have Rivers that's out of Boomer x Sadie ( Turkey Creek) she not for sale.
Buggs is 3/4 Utchman and a 1/4 Smokey River. But time will tell on him. Some nights not for sale, other nights dig a grave. Lol
But I ain't for or against any blood. Cut them dogs loose and let's hunt. To many people brag at the truck and than make excuses after they've cut. Dogs are just dogs. Cut em loose and see what they can do. Than we'll talk blood.

Old Post 01-15-2020 02:15 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbone5
UKC Forum Member

Breeding

Smokey River - Utchman !!

Old Post 01-15-2020 02:48 PM
redbone5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbone5 Click here to Send redbone5 a Private Message Find more posts by redbone5 Add redbone5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rustydonley
UKC Forum Member

Breeding

Jet and Hammer! Smokey River Blue Diamond Jim!

Last edited by rustydonley on 01-18-2020 at 03:57 PM

Old Post 01-15-2020 02:55 PM
rustydonley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rustydonley Click here to Send rustydonley a Private Message Click Here to Email rustydonley Find more posts by rustydonley Add rustydonley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Barn dogs

Most won't know the name or the line but in my teenage years I made my money following a pair of Carl Wilcox's stock
And no they didnt need each other to GET IT DONE
They was brothers but had different hunting styles but regardless of which one you cut you was bringing the fur home
Never comp hunted them

Old Post 01-15-2020 04:30 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Started out hunting the old Smokey river dogs of Warren Haslour. Sage, Rambler, and Diamond Jim crossed with The Vaughn bred dogs of Elbert Vaughn. In my opinion this the cream of the crop when I started hunting Blueticks. Right now I am hunting Utchman dogs with a little bit of Smokey river. I especially like Gary Utchman line because he still breeds for a balanced coon dog. As I see the Bluetick breed right now we have plenty of tree power to compete in the hunts but I think we need be careful not to lose the nose and tracking ability, voice that the blues were noted for.

Old Post 01-16-2020 03:30 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Rambo and Treein Blue(Russ’ Downing) blood.

Old Post 01-17-2020 11:57 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote