UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Zepp's Dog Boxes
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

Zepp's Dog Boxes

www.MarkZepp.com

Thank you for the tremendous response on our new line of dog boxes at the Grand American in Orangeburg, SC this past weekend! It is truly appreciated.

They will be up on our website within the week. Retail pricing is $899.99 for 48x48, 48x36 and 38x48 sizes.

Rain guards over all vents and first class air struts are included on all boxes.

Our single hole box is $349.99.

All boxes have T-handles but we will offer flush slam latches on the doors as an option in a few months.

Call Amber with any questions at 574-596-2005. Dealer inquiries are welcome.

www.MarkZepp.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2020 12:53 AM
Mark Zepp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Zepp Click here to Send Mark Zepp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Zepp Find more posts by Mark Zepp Add Mark Zepp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Nice boxes Mark, do you make a bottom storage box?

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 01-11-2020 01:10 AM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

Yes we will!!... but it is probably a month or two off yet. We have been blessed with a great response and it will be a bit before we are caught up on all present orders and begin new projects,. but we will definitely have a very nice one.

Thank you for your interest.

Old Post 01-11-2020 03:21 PM
Mark Zepp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Zepp Click here to Send Mark Zepp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Zepp Find more posts by Mark Zepp Add Mark Zepp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait to see the bottom drawer boxes, I'm needing to upgrade to a full size box.
As always your products look first class!

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 01-11-2020 06:36 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed casper
UKC Forum Member

Do you guys make a box that fits a Yamaha rhino?

Old Post 01-18-2020 12:03 AM
ed casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed casper Click here to Send ed casper a Private Message Click Here to Email ed casper Find more posts by ed casper Add ed casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

Good Morning Ed!

Thank you for your interest in our boxes.

Sometime this summer we should have some boxes that will work.

Please call Amber with any specific requests.

Warmest regards - Mark

Old Post 01-18-2020 03:48 PM
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

www.MarkZepp

Thank you for the tremendous response to our new line of dog boxes! Available at select dealers all over the country.

Please see www.MarkZepp.com for details.

Old Post 02-23-2020 02:29 PM
otter021
New UKC Forum Member

Bottom storage

Any updates on timing of bottom storage boxes?

'PR' Ott's Hanna Belle (Plott)

WCH 'PR' Ott's Nacho Dog Supreme (Plott)

'PR' Herrell's Tucker (Plott)

Old Post 10-15-2021 06:47 PM
otter021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for otter021 Click here to Send otter021 a Private Message Click Here to Email otter021 Find more posts by otter021 Add otter021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

Hello Otter!

We will not have a bottom storage box in 2021. Just can't hire enough folks who want to work for a living and we can't keep up with orders on what we currently build.

We will have some 38x48 and 48x48 TOP storage boxes in stock for pick up or immediate shipment next week for $999.99. The welding and workmanship is EXCELLENT. Material costs are way up so we have had to raise our price $100.00 but compare the quality welding on these and you'll agree they are a bargain.

These will not last long. There are a half dozen available for immediate delivery in time for hunting season or X-mas.

Call Amber at 574-596-2005 if you want one.

Our dog box pads have the best foam in the industry and they only ones I know of made with 1000 denier nylon.

Old Post 10-17-2021 04:24 PM
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

www.MarkZepp.com

We have a few top storage boxes left for pick up or immediate dealer delivery. 48x48 and 38x48

Call Amber at 574-596-2005

$999.99 for our quality welded boxes

www.MarkZepp.com

Old Post 10-19-2021 09:59 PM
otter021
New UKC Forum Member

I have seen the quality and agree. If i was looking for top storage, i would snatch one up for sure. I will keep an eye out for if/when bottom comes available. I can relate fully on the lack of people willing to work, so I understand the struggle!

'PR' Ott's Hanna Belle (Plott)

WCH 'PR' Ott's Nacho Dog Supreme (Plott)

'PR' Herrell's Tucker (Plott)

Old Post 11-11-2021 02:22 PM
otter021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for otter021 Click here to Send otter021 a Private Message Click Here to Email otter021 Find more posts by otter021 Add otter021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by otter021
I have seen the quality and agree. If i was looking for top storage, i would snatch one up for sure. I will keep an eye out for if/when bottom comes available. I can relate fully on the lack of people willing to work, so I understand the struggle!

i,m with you bottom storage

Old Post 11-14-2021 03:49 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote