UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Anyone like Diamond or Pride puppy food?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ColdNose93
UKC Forum Member

Anyone like Diamond or Pride puppy food?

Does anyone like the pride puppy food or the diamond puppy food. Looking for a better feed the black value pak has there stool softer and runny not solid. Any other recommendations? Thanks

TK’s Skuna River Rock
TK’s Skuna River Roxy
TK’s Cayenne Pepper
TK’s Ole South’s Stylish Dixie
TK’s Ole South’s Stylish Black Betty
TK’s Backwater Sandy
Thomas Kimball
TK’s Training Program

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2020 01:43 PM
ColdNose93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColdNose93 Click here to Send ColdNose93 a Private Message Click Here to Email ColdNose93 Find more posts by ColdNose93 Add ColdNose93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Puppy Food

Botg are Excellent Puppy Foods, But if I had to pick just one it would be The Pride.
Good Luck

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-04-2020 01:58 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

How old are your pups? I fed Valu Pak for awhile and was not impressed. Have raised several litters on Pride dog food and the last few litters I’ve done Pride Puppy Chow when they were still small, because it has smaller kibbles to prevent the chance of choking, and then switched them to Prides 31 22 blend. That has worked out really well and don’t see any reason to change that if I ever raise any more pups in the future.

Old Post 01-04-2020 09:39 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jessica knight
UKC Forum Member

Don’t feed diamond, it depends on which one but anyway they had so many recalls on there food we have 3 pups and we started them on that for about 3 weeks they did fine on it then 1 pup would just pick at it he would eat it but it took him almost 2 days to finish the food in his bowl that went on for a nother 2 weeks then we noticed that they all had the runny poo and kept it the hole time they were on that food then we switched to nuetra feed we fed them 4 bags of that the same pup that would pick at his food did that with that food too and still the pups didn’t look great there coats were dull and not much energy and just didn’t look good then we started doing research and found a nother grain free food and one that didn’t have bad reviews and we found it SPORTMiX canineX the pup that was a picky eater finished the first bowl as soon as the food hit the bowl he has never ate like that and the protein is high and it doesn’t hurt your pockets so bad like other so called good feed with high protein this food is absolutely amazing and they have never had a recall ever in there food and the pups look absolutely beautiful on this food there coats are nice and smooth and beware though if you do decide to get this food it smells like fish but our pups absolutely love it. Also when they were on the other two foods there coats looked dull and not very healthy. But now they do. We are feeding the SPORTMiX CanineX chicken and vegetable one

Old Post 01-23-2020 05:11 AM
Jessica knight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jessica knight Click here to Send Jessica knight a Private Message Click Here to Email Jessica knight Find more posts by Jessica knight Add Jessica knight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Puppy Feed

I start my pups at 2 weeks of age, on Pride Puppy food, and calf milk, i ad cod liver oil to the milk. They get a little too fat but, if they get sick it gives me time to get them over it, and i feed their mother at the same time, out of the same bowl. I also start worming them at two weeks, with RFD Puppy wormer, at 5 weeks i'll use, a different wormer. The last two females i raised pups out off, actually gained weight, i had to take my red female out of the, pen as she would eat all of the feed, i put her back after the pups ate their fill.

Old Post 01-23-2020 09:12 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote