UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual grand Clint/lipper/rat male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dillonstacy
UKC Forum Member

Dual grand Clint/lipper/rat male

Okay guys I'm going to try to get some straws from my old dog he is cowee creek Clint on top and rat on bottom he was always one of these dogs whenever you drop him you better hope there's one close by because he wouldn't be back you'd pull him off the tree with a coon 8/10-9/10 times he never has been aggressive very easy dog to handle and on the bench he looks like a statue. I would really like to use the straws on some top notch females don't want to breed him to just anything. If interested call or text 606-626-0645

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2017 04:14 PM
Dillonstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dillonstacy Click here to Send Dillonstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email Dillonstacy Find more posts by Dillonstacy Add Dillonstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

male

any way you could send pic of his pedigree I have a grand nite female im looking to breed.. she is a true coon dog and ill show her any nite one best I ever followed.. im looking for something that will cross good on her she is sackett jr top and stylish rebel, ans nocturnal ranger on bottom... 931-303-3060

Dogs Of The Past:::

GR NITE BARKER CREEK BLUE PONCHO
CH NITE CH Limbhanging Big Willie
Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina
GR NITE WIZARD OF OZ (HTX)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2017 04:38 PM
stacy thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stacy thompson Click here to Send stacy thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email stacy thompson Find more posts by stacy thompson Add stacy thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote