UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Old/Historic Redbone pics
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
baby_gaboo
UKC Forum Member

Old/Historic Redbone pics

Stealing this idea from a Walker themed post on here, but I, as I'm sure everyone does, love looking at pics of past hounds that have made the breed what it is, and since I'm all about the Redbones hoping someone has some pics they'd be willing to share.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2005 12:25 AM
baby_gaboo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baby_gaboo Click here to Send baby_gaboo a Private Message Find more posts by baby_gaboo Add baby_gaboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

who do you want to see?

I'll see what I can dig up. So to speak.

Old Post 12-06-2005 03:37 AM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DSREDBONE
UKC Forum Member

This Is Pic I have of a old dog not sure if it is ok to put it on here but here it is

Rusty Red

Last edited by DSREDBONE on 12-09-2005 at 03:03 AM

Old Post 12-06-2005 03:40 AM
DSREDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DSREDBONE Click here to Send DSREDBONE a Private Message Click Here to Email DSREDBONE Visit DSREDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by DSREDBONE Add DSREDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baby_gaboo
UKC Forum Member

Any of the oldies but goodies... Timber Jack is a personal favorite...

Old Post 12-06-2005 03:44 AM
baby_gaboo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baby_gaboo Click here to Send baby_gaboo a Private Message Find more posts by baby_gaboo Add baby_gaboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

As requested-

A favorite one of mine as well-

Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch., 1989 World Champion Redbone Dawn's Timber Jack.

Old Post 12-06-2005 04:04 AM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
axpredbone
UKC Forum Member

here one yall might not seen before...

This is about as old as they get fellas...

NtCh 'PR' Hunter's True Too

A Proud Member Of Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Old Post 12-06-2005 04:51 PM
axpredbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for axpredbone Click here to Send axpredbone a Private Message Click Here to Email axpredbone Find more posts by axpredbone Add axpredbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Let's

see some of Fred Moran's oldies but goodies,, Captain, Hickory, Old Gold, Down Town Brown............

Old Post 12-06-2005 05:27 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SamIam
UKC Forum Member

Great picture of Timber Jack. How about some Ramblin Red Ace or Timber Chopper?

Old Post 12-06-2005 09:45 PM
SamIam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SamIam Click here to Send SamIam a Private Message Click Here to Email SamIam Find more posts by SamIam Add SamIam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baby_gaboo
UKC Forum Member

How about anyones Red pics to share? Old or new.

Old Post 12-06-2005 11:55 PM
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

Timber Chopper-

from the Cunningham archives. See what happens when you throw looks to the wind in the breeding pen?-

Our greatest foundation stud yet to date:

Old Post 12-07-2005 04:18 PM
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Is it really him

Is that really Timber Chopper?

If so I think it's the first time I ever see him .
I really like this picture cause I've got a female here at home with that same shape to her head .Specially the angle of the muzzle and forehead.

Nice Pic.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 12-08-2005 01:23 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GumSwampWalkers
Banned

any of you guys got a picture of the brunswick little man dog i had a female out of him she was the best redbone ive ever seen

Strike and Tree em thats TIMBER!
Coming Soon too a Hunt near You

Keep Em Treed Boys

Old Post 12-08-2005 02:37 AM
GumSwampWalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GumSwampWalkers Click here to Send GumSwampWalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email GumSwampWalkers Find more posts by GumSwampWalkers Add GumSwampWalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Marino
UKC Forum Member

That is a fine lookin' ole red dog!!!

Old Post 12-08-2005 02:38 AM
T Marino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Marino Click here to Send T Marino a Private Message Click Here to Email T Marino Find more posts by T Marino Add T Marino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
axpredbone
UKC Forum Member

Timber Chopper

Kelly

Thats him. Pic was taken back in the 70's. The picture above him is True Too, TC's sire

Hunter Cunningham

A Proud Member Of Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Old Post 12-08-2005 01:15 PM
axpredbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for axpredbone Click here to Send axpredbone a Private Message Click Here to Email axpredbone Find more posts by axpredbone Add axpredbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baby_gaboo
UKC Forum Member

Hunter's Famous Amos

GRNITECH Hunter's Famous Amos

Last edited by baby_gaboo on 12-08-2005 at 07:47 PM

Old Post 12-08-2005 07:43 PM
baby_gaboo
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate

GRNITECH Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate

Old Post 12-08-2005 07:51 PM
Josh Flatten
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-09-2005 01:25 AM
Josh Flatten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Flatten Click here to Send Josh Flatten a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Flatten Find more posts by Josh Flatten Add Josh Flatten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Flatten
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-09-2005 01:53 AM
Josh Flatten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Flatten Click here to Send Josh Flatten a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Flatten Find more posts by Josh Flatten Add Josh Flatten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Flatten
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-09-2005 01:57 AM
Josh Flatten
UKC Forum Member

"My Gal Sal"

That is my all time favorite coonhound name.

Can any old timers out there tell us a little bit about how these dogs hunted or any other cool facts about them. ie. when they started, how many times they were sold before they were discovered, famous walker dogs supposedly in the family tree, etc.

Old Post 12-09-2005 02:02 AM
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pictures!

Thanks for the pictures everyone. I have never seen any of them. Does any one have a picture of Woodpecker or Rusty Red. Keep the thread going.

B Weatherford

Old Post 12-09-2005 02:25 AM
B Weatherford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B Weatherford Click here to Send B Weatherford a Private Message Find more posts by B Weatherford Add B Weatherford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DSREDBONE
UKC Forum Member

The picture at the top that I put on is Rusty
I just didn't put a name cause I know how people are about
GRNITECH 'PR' HOFFMEISTERS RUSTY RED
I will go back and put the name on it

Last edited by DSREDBONE on 12-09-2005 at 03:02 AM

Old Post 12-09-2005 03:00 AM
DSREDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DSREDBONE Click here to Send DSREDBONE a Private Message Click Here to Email DSREDBONE Visit DSREDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by DSREDBONE Add DSREDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GumSwampWalkers
Banned

the little man dog was a nice looking sturdy built dog thanks josh for posting the pictures my dad hunted with fireball treed a possum but im sure he was alright just had a bad night i guess

Strike and Tree em thats TIMBER!
Coming Soon too a Hunt near You

Keep Em Treed Boys

Old Post 12-09-2005 03:04 AM
GumSwampWalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GumSwampWalkers Click here to Send GumSwampWalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email GumSwampWalkers Find more posts by GumSwampWalkers Add GumSwampWalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DSREDBONE
UKC Forum Member

This is a great grandaughter of Woody Woodpecker (top side)
and a grandaughter of Rusty Red (bottom) . Her mother was a littermate sister to Morrietta's Tree Ringin Red Bell.
Nikki is 10 in this picture and it was takin just a about 2 months ago in Michigan.

These two next pictures are of Hoffmeister Bomber which I think is 12 or 13 now and Morrietta's Bell which I think she is 13

Old Post 12-09-2005 03:32 AM
Bone Master
UKC Forum Member

My Gal Sal

I can't tell you everything, Butch Roeder can tell you more. She won casts in 22 different states flat got thru the country. Could occasionally beat the country to death then would pull a coon out of nowhere. Mullens owned the dog which Butch Roeder and Leeman Moyers bought. Leeman eventuallly campaigned the dog and then sold the dog to Dean Burkdoll. These two swapped ownership a couple of times then she passed with Burkdoll. I currently have a female that goes back to Sal three times, hense her name "triple"

Kelly Knock

Old Post 12-09-2005 04:32 AM
Bone Master is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bone Master Click here to Send Bone Master a Private Message Click Here to Email Bone Master Find more posts by Bone Master Add Bone Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote