UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnt Ch Sch Insane X Con
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Grnt Ch Sch Insane X Con 2018 SS sire

Grnt CH SCH INSANE X CON is being offered to the public as stud. X has proved his self all across the country as a pup at a high level. X was a grnt CH Pkc CH before his 2nd birthday. When X has been hauled to town X has gotten his picture took. X was a SS semi finalist spring 16-17 as a 1 yr old and 2 yr old. X finished top 6 of the Pkc nationals as a 2 yr old. X has over 9k in Pkc earnings today. X is a honest strike dog that's quick on both ends. In coons he will drive a cast crazy in thin coon he will wear your boots out!! X can sink in the country and ambush them or work a track up. X is smart as a tack and listens better than most people. I don't hide X put your boots on and bring a good measureing stick. X has competed against the best in the country nothing to hide I'll line him up against the top studs today and I feel he will hold his own. X is out of Tall timber lil X (xjr and Jane) and Grnt CH insane Bella (insane cain) so X is double (xjr and Jane in 3 generation. All nite CH in 3 generation all but 1 is grnt. X does not have a pup on the ground. Be the first to breed to X!! Negative brucellosis test required stud fee between me and who ever owns the gyp. Call or text 270-577-7871 with any questions

Last edited by ole hoss on 08-15-2017 at 08:40 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-14-2017 07:39 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Westky
UKC Forum Member

X is a COONDOG from tailgate to picture time!! He trees real live raccoons. I've hunted with the best of the past and the best that's available at stud today, X speaks for hisself. If you Got a bitch that comes to our part of the country and trees as many or more coons than him ill pay the stud fee and buy a pup. Stop breeding to these magazine studs and come breed to a Real COONDOG!!! Half the dogs on this stud page I wouldn't pitch a feed bucket to. X can sleep on my couch any night. Don't take my word for it load up your world beater and X will show ya!!!

Old Post 06-14-2017 11:22 PM
Westky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Westky Click here to Send Westky a Private Message Click Here to Email Westky Find more posts by Westky Add Westky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Come join team X today!!

Old Post 06-16-2017 06:21 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Very few hunt as hard as these boys here ' they won't waste there time on junk !

Old Post 06-16-2017 06:40 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Independent, accurate with intelligence!!

Old Post 06-18-2017 09:11 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

I recommend any and everyone looking at bettering the breed to come take a look at x and what he has to offer. All business from snap to tree. Bring the best in your country or best dog u can find x has and will hold his own with the best in the country. 270-577-7871

Old Post 06-20-2017 06:03 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

You can lead a horse to water but u can't make him drink!! X has what it takes all the way around come go hunting!!

Old Post 06-23-2017 04:51 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Took X out to stretch his legs 2 for 2 in no time

Old Post 06-26-2017 09:59 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

First 3 nt ch females bred to X I'll breed for a pup

Old Post 06-29-2017 06:32 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-03-2017 07:18 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-09-2017 06:11 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-15-2017 09:57 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

This is a hound alot of folks our over looking. I've hunted and hunted with a many of the top hounds on the circuit today. X just turned 3 and he doesn't disappoint me no matter what I've cut him against. He will be setting in yonder alone with his own coon weather he gets beat or not. I don't like to brag on my own or anyone else's for that matter because to me their all dogs, this one will stick out of any crowd. Big hunting, independent, accuracy and SUPER INTELLIGENCE are the traits I'm hoping x's pups inherit. I welcome any and all to come down here and bring a dog any time of the year any time at night. See for yourself​ and I believe you will be breeding your gyp right here!! 270-577-7871

Old Post 08-09-2017 09:38 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-14-2017 12:52 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

I've got a list of guys looking to buy pups just need a coon treeing gyp

Old Post 08-15-2017 08:41 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X is paid up as 2018 SS sire

Old Post 08-19-2017 10:57 PM