UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Gr Nt Ch Pigeon River Big Red Jim X Nt Ch L's Dark Timber Wendy
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Ch Pigeon River Big Red Jim X Nt Ch L's Dark Timber Wendy

Wendy had her pups today. She had quite a few so there will be some left over to sell. Call Rex at 828-400-9214 if you want to get on his "list". If you have already talked to him, call him again and make him write you down. He said that he has forgotten several. There are big ones and little ones. There are dark ones and there are light ones. There are even a couple of very flashy ones that will surely stand out in a crowd. It looks like there are very few females however. For some reason Wendy is very partial to male puppys.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2015 11:00 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here they are....

Old Post 04-04-2015 06:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have 4 male pups left to sell. They will be paid up in the Performance Program. I can deliver to American Redbone Days in Michigan if needed. I am back home now so you can also call me at 423-605-3757. $400.

Old Post 04-11-2015 03:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You can see a picture of Jim on page 78 of this month's Bloodlines magazine..1st place Thursday night at Southern Redbone Days. You can see a picture of Wendy on pg 49 of the Feb Bloodlines, High Scoring Redbone Female at Grand American. This is a coondog X coondog cross.

Old Post 04-12-2015 03:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

.........L's Great Ball of Fire.......

Old Post 04-12-2015 05:22 PM
angie/bama
UKC Forum Member

some good looking pups, are they pkc registered also?

Old Post 04-14-2015 04:15 AM
angie/bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for angie/bama Click here to Send angie/bama a Private Message Click Here to Email angie/bama Visit angie/bama's homepage! Find more posts by angie/bama Add angie/bama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Not yet, I have been contemplating it. I figured it up and it will cost me $579 to S/S them.

Old Post 04-14-2015 03:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups are 3 weeks old and growing strong....

strike and tree Great Balls of Fire...

Old Post 04-23-2015 07:12 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Richard your pups look Great. Dave

Old Post 04-23-2015 07:24 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

............................................Nt Ch Fireball III
.................................Nt Ch Vaughn's Red Banjo
.............................................Camp Creek Sue
......................Gr Nt Ch Banjo III
..............................................Melton's Tn Red Man
..................................Melton's Red Man's Meg
..............................................Melton's Tree Talking Queen
.............Gr Nt Ch Pigeon River Big Red Jim
...............................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
...................................Gr Nt Ch Flatwood's Red Hawk
................................................Gorhams Twin Oak Long Tall Sally
.......................Nt Ch High Test Heidi
.................................................Nt Ch Pine Meadow Amos
.....................................Nt Ch Butternut Creek Shady Lady
.................................................Nt Ch Noss's Showtime Molly
Pups
.................................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rat
......................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble Rouser
.................................................Gr nt Ch T-Top Raven
..........................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Soggy Bottom Haze
.................................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeister's Red Bomber
........................................Nt Ch Bomber's Red Wire
...................................................Gr Nt Ch Morrieta's Bell
...............Nt Ch L's Dark Timber Wendy
....................................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rat
..........................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble Rouser
.....................................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Raven
............................Gr Nt Ch River Ridge Willow
...................................................Gr Nt Ch Ramblin Red Lil Zack
............................................Gr Nt Ch Long Tall Sally
.....................................................L's Timber Sweetie

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-26-2015 at 03:11 PM

Old Post 04-26-2015 03:08 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

As you can see, I crossed a Fireball X Rusty Red male with a Rusty Red X Zack female. Those are 2 of the best crosses from the past. This is one of the best linebred females out there outcrossed to one of the best males that I could find. Whether you go by papers, traits, top reproducers, supercrosses, linebreeding or outcrosses; these pups should have it all.

Old Post 04-26-2015 03:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups are 4 weeks old now and starting to play, fight, hop around and wag their tails. I will work on getting them to come when called today. I don't think that they are old enough to lead yet. I still have some big ones, little ones, dark ones and light ones to pick from. Here is Big Red Ed. He is going to New York.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-03-2015 at 03:58 PM

Old Post 05-02-2015 06:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have heard about several 8-10 mos old pups out of Jim and a couple of different T-Top bred females that are already running and treeing and have big big mouths. It looks like Jim is going to cross very well on Rabble Rouser females. If you want one of these give me a call at 423-605-3757.

Old Post 05-06-2015 04:57 PM
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Does this mean that I need to take my camera the next time I take June (Jim x Leinnie) out? She will be one year old at the end of the month. Has a good mouth. Is running and treeing with other dogs as well as some solo. Seems the swamps don't even bother her. Very excited to see what she turns out to be in another year.

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Old Post 05-07-2015 05:11 PM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Next November these pups should start running and treeing.

Old Post 05-07-2015 05:15 PM
josey10
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pups..
Looks like a couple of winners in there.

Grnitech. Hardup Josey Wales
Grnitech. Johnson Apacheman
Nitech. Porters Little Star
Nitech Porters Amos
Nitech Shimmering Little Star
Nitech Hard To Beat Fanny

Chad Porter

Old Post 05-08-2015 01:01 AM
josey10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josey10 Click here to Send josey10 a Private Message Find more posts by josey10 Add josey10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Chad... The Steve-O X Chilli cross was a Rusty Red/Zack X Fireball cross. I wonder how that worked out?

Old Post 05-08-2015 04:59 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here they are at 5 weeks old. Their older sister turned 2 last Tuesday and got her 3rd Nt Ch win Sat night.

...Big Red Ed...Do you reckon he gets enough to eat?

Old Post 05-10-2015 10:47 PM
redbone3
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the picture of Big Red Ed. He looks great. Looking forward to meeting you and bringing him home.

Old Post 05-13-2015 03:07 PM
redbone3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbone3 Click here to Send redbone3 a Private Message Find more posts by redbone3 Add redbone3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4570trapper
UKC Forum Member

You have any left.

Old Post 05-13-2015 03:42 PM
4570trapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4570trapper Click here to Send 4570trapper a Private Message Click Here to Email 4570trapper Find more posts by 4570trapper Add 4570trapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yes, and they will even be in North Carolina in 4 or 5 weeks.

Old Post 05-13-2015 03:48 PM
4570trapper
UKC Forum Member

Red Jim is that rex Griffins blood

Old Post 05-13-2015 03:50 PM
4570trapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4570trapper Click here to Send 4570trapper a Private Message Click Here to Email 4570trapper Find more posts by 4570trapper Add 4570trapper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yup...

Old Post 05-13-2015 03:58 PM
4570trapper
UKC Forum Member

We had a dandy out of Freddie. What you getting for the pups.

Old Post 05-13-2015 04:01 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I have 4 male pups left to sell. They will be paid up in the Performance Program. I can deliver to American Redbone Days in Michigan if needed. I am back home now so you can also call me at 423-605-3757. $400.

Old Post 05-13-2015 04:27 PM