UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > NTCH 'PR' RnR Red Rosey Blu X GRNTCH 'PR' Locked & Loaded Pistol Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RnR-Red-Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

NTCH 'PR' RnR Red Rosey Blu X GRNTCH 'PR' Locked & Loaded Pistol Pups

I am going to breed my female "Rosey" to "Pistol" here in October of this coming year. This will be the first litter out of this female. I just missed her this heat cycle and plan on doing it this October or this next heat cycle. I would like to start to get some pups spoken for. If your interested you can call or text me at (814) 573-8608. People that have hunted with this female are: Travis Bahrt (814) 807-7557 Justin Krasa (724) 562-5830 Brock Krasa (814) 795-9054, and they can tell you about her and they all have hunted with "Pistol" since Justin Krasa is the owner of him. I am located in Northwest Pa, but can try to make arrangements to get them wherever. I don't know how to upload pics on here, so if you want either dogs pedigree I have it and can e-mail it to you.

Thanks,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2015 04:11 PM
RnR-Red-Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RnR-Red-Kennels Click here to Send RnR-Red-Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by RnR-Red-Kennels Add RnR-Red-Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with both of these dogs quite a bit. They are some coon tree'ers that's for sure! Good luck with your puppies Cody!

Here is Pistol's pedigree for you Cody:

--------------- GRNTCH Yellow River Red
---------- NTCH Yellow River Red Doc
--------------- Yellow River Red Daisy
----- NTCH Krasa Sawblade Quickstuff Bone
--------------- NTCH Red Sage
---------- GRNTCH Sawblade Fiddle
--------------- Hyde's Running Red Feather

CH GRNTCH 'PR' Locked N Loaded Pistol

--------------- NTCH Yellow River Red Doc
---------- NTCH Jones' Yellow River Sand Rock
--------------- Yellow River Red Rose (out of Sandy Creek Jake and Fireball's Little Hattie)
----- NTCH Locked N Loaded Pebble
--------------- CH GRNTCH Yellow River Red Rocky
---------- GRNTCH Nighty Nite Josey
--------------- CH Red Sunset Red Roxy

Last edited by Corey Gruver on 04-24-2015 at 07:04 PM

Old Post 04-24-2015 06:59 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Stewart
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see Pistol getting bred to.

Old Post 04-25-2015 04:08 PM
Mike Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Stewart Click here to Send Mike Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Stewart Find more posts by Mike Stewart Add Mike Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RnR-Red-Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-29-2015 04:26 PM
RnR-Red-Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RnR-Red-Kennels Click here to Send RnR-Red-Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by RnR-Red-Kennels Add RnR-Red-Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote