UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump
Pages (23): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
you really are smoking ! my idols i never said who my idols are or were i just state facts your dead set against a woman who stood by her cheating man while you worship a whore !

Grow up mr. Jones.

Does your offensive rhetoric and foul mouth make you feel big? Tough? Smart?

In reality it shows immaturity and a lack of substance in your positions.

I could agree to disagree with your position, if you would present your case in a less disgusting manner.

The way you post your messages on here is a direct reflection of your true character. It's sad, a sad picture.

There was a time when I could've debated you with the same offensive, disgusting and degrading language you prefer to use, however I refuse to sink to that level.

Have a great day.

You can have the last word. I think I am done with you and your belligerent and unsubstantiated posts.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-05-2019 03:55 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Epstein

Slick Willy Clinton{s} take at least 26 trips to Pedophile Island and now he's Trump's 'buddy' ? LMAO
Sounds like a CNN spin

Dem's still can't get over 2016..........wait til 2020 more crying and excuses

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-05-2019 03:04 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Dude,

who told you or where did you hear that Melania Trump is a whore??? She WAS a model. And a very sucessful one at that. You need to quit watching the "fake news" dude. Do a little of your own investigating youself. It's not THAT hard.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 12-05-2019 05:41 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

quote:
what are you smoking ? trump is a pervert himself walking in on miss teen usa pagents dressing rooms and bragging about to howard sterns married 3 times 5 kids oh and stormy why he is just a saint isn't he

Once again-- made up bull---- from CNN, MSNBC and all the other liars who have convinced only themselves that they are journalists. Oh, I'm sorry idiots like yourself.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:

Old Post 12-05-2019 09:45 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ringtail
Mr. Jones,

I'm not smoking anything. Never said Trump was a saint, but he couldn't be as sleezy or corrupt as your idols (even if he tried)

you are really loosing it !! got me confused with someone else. Wake up!!

Old Post 12-05-2019 10:38 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ringtail
Grow up mr. Jones.

Does your offensive rhetoric and foul mouth make you feel big? Tough? Smart?

In reality it shows immaturity and a lack of substance in your positions.

I could agree to disagree with your position, if you would present your case in a less disgusting manner.

The way you post your messages on here is a direct reflection of your true character. It's sad, a sad picture.

There was a time when I could've debated you with the same offensive, disgusting and degrading language you prefer to use, however I refuse to sink to that level.

Have a great day.

You can have the last word. I think I am done with you and your belligerent and unsubstantiated posts.

Sure!! just cry yourself a river!! along with the rest of the trumpist!!

Old Post 12-05-2019 11:05 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I hope if the coup doesn't work and the President remains in office that the libtards just go to their safe places and sob, let mommy clean their little bottums and not burn down our cities. Maybe they will just put on their favorite vagina costume head and wonder around in a daze. Who knows what they'll do, Insanity is hard forcast

Last edited by sleepy head on 12-06-2019 at 12:18 PM

Old Post 12-06-2019 10:13 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory
Once again-- made up bull---- from CNN, MSNBC and all the other liars who have convinced only themselves that they are journalists. Oh, I'm sorry idiots like yourself.
its not bull unless trump himself is a liar !

Old Post 12-06-2019 01:40 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, did anyone see the new job numbers? Did anyone see the new unemployment rate? I guess these are just a couple of the "facts" that you dems don't want to talk about.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-06-2019 at 05:03 PM

Old Post 12-06-2019 04:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, did anyone see the new job numbers? Did anyone see the new unemployment rate? I guess these are just a couple of the "facts" that you dems don't want to talk about.

No to mention the WALL......GOING UP!

Stopping China from ripping USA on import/export

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-06-2019 08:44 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Accomplishments-

--- lowest amount of citizens on welfare.
--- Stock Market hitting all-time highs constantly.
--- unemployment at an all-time lowest point in over 50 years.

But,yey, the Dems hate Trump so bad that none of this matters. In my opinion, they aren't Americans and should be thrown out of this country. I'm sick of them.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:

Old Post 12-06-2019 10:16 PM
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Accomplishments-

--- lowest amount of citizens on welfare.
--- Stock Market hitting all-time highs constantly.
--- unemployment at an all-time lowest point in over 50 years.

But,yet, the Dems hate Trump so bad that none of this matters. In my opinion, they aren't Americans and should be thrown out of this country. I'm sick of them.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:

Old Post 12-06-2019 10:17 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
lol they included the gm workers going back to work after strike in there new jobs report

Old Post 12-06-2019 10:22 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
lol they included the gm workers going back to work after strike in there new jobs report

Lowest jobless rate sence 1969, not bad, and I don't think he's even used any magic. But keep believing your experts they are counting on you

Old Post 12-06-2019 10:31 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Gotta say the GOP is on a roll with all the corruption!! just when and where will it all end. like to read the history books 50yrs from now. be interesting.

Old Post 12-06-2019 11:16 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Trump and GOP is a cancer !! corruption just keeps growing!!

Old Post 12-07-2019 12:12 AM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

trump is so full of ---- he has flush 10-15 times

Old Post 12-07-2019 12:53 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Hee Haws take on a conversation between Piglosy and Biden

https://youtu.be/OBY46v1xKcU

Old Post 12-07-2019 01:50 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Yes,. And Nancy's hypocrisy at it's finest. Don't use hate in a question to me because I'm Catholic, but she is fine with abortion.
And Uncle Joe's meltdown. I'm sure if you just read what he said to a Dem and asked them who said it, they'd say Trump. He came short of saying fake news, but blew "Jack" off when he said it was on the news.

And I really enjoyed the interview with the border patrol officer about the WALL. He liked having it and the support from our government. I think his answer surprised the reporter.

Old Post 12-07-2019 02:23 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Biden

What was really laughable in that clip between Biden and the other guy was how quick ol' slick Joe tried to change the subject by challenging the man to push ups. What an idiot!!

Joe is guilty as hell and so is his son. That's why the rest of the Dems are trying to get Trump out of office so quick. He told us, his supporters he was going to drain the swamp!! And he's getting close to exposing them all.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:

Last edited by robgregory on 12-07-2019 at 04:36 PM

Old Post 12-07-2019 04:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

God
Guns
Trump

Old Post 12-07-2019 07:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

quote:
God
Guns
Trump

X2.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:

Old Post 12-07-2019 08:10 PM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory

Why Not x10! especially since the establishment both D and R have been the GD disease Masquerading has the MF cure for the last 50 years if not a little longer. S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 12-08-2019 01:30 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

There was a King Fasal in Saudi Arabia who had a son, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. King Fasal took ill and named his brother Salman as King in his place. King Salman named his son, Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, as heir to the throne, INSTEAD of his brother’s son, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal. That's when all the troubles began.
Alwaleed bin Talal is a Wahabbi -- a member of the extremist Muslim Brotherhood political Party. He hates Israel. Salman is Sunni and a reformer.
Alaweed's Wahabbi is extreme Islam. Salman wanted a more modern, non-extreme Islam for Saudi Arabia. That’s why he named his own son, Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, as heir. So far, Salman has made many changes in Saudi Arabia to make it more Westernized, more open and free and to give women greater rights. Salman is Israel's only friend in the Middle East. It infuriates Alwaleed and his terrorist cronies.
Who was Jamal Khashoggi - the man that Prince Salman supposedly killed in Turkey? Khashoggi was Muslim Brotherhood - a Wahabbi. He is a friend of Prince Alwaleed and Osama bin Laden's - the terrorists who funded and planned 9/11. al Qaeda was BORN of the Muslim Brotherhood. Khashoggi actually funded and aided bin Laden's 9/11 attack on America and wants to take down reformer Prince Salman.
The Muslim Brotherhood are global terrorists, aligned with the Communists, whose goal is to overthrow the world and install Wahabbi totalitarian rule. Chances are Khashoggi faked his death, using the defacto leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, Turkey's President Erdogan, to drive a wedge between the US & the reformer Prince Salman.
Why doesn't the American media tell us the truth about what's going on with the extremist Muslim Brotherhood in America and the Middle East? Because Prince Alwaleed and his trillionaire Muslim Brotherhood cronies in Qatar own significant shares in American media - including Twitter, Facebook, Fox News, the Washington Post and CNN/Time Warner. They tell the media what they can and cannot say. Bought and paid for fake news. PERIOD.
Prince Alwaleed, Khashoggi, Erdogan and their Muslim Brotherhood cronies are trying to overthrow and take back the Saudi Crown from Prince Salman. Why? Because Alaweed believes it is rightfully his and he doesn't want the Saudis to moderate and reform. He wants to control the Saudi oil and cut ties with America and Israel.
Prince Alaweed is also trying to take over the United States and install his radical totalitarian form of Islam as well. How? Through CAIR, their front organization, and through their infiltration into America's Government, churches, schools, media, labor force, and Hollywood. The Interfaith network is one of their schemes to con Christians into believing in only one God. They build mosques and radicalize youth and enable non-citizen voting.
Prince Alwaleed hates Trump. and said Trump WOULD NEVER GET ELECTED. Trump called Alwaleed a spoiled brat who uses his daddy's money to control nations. Prince Alwaleed funds much of the resistance against Trump. For example, Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels' lawyer, is on his payroll. Many believe Alaweed was behind 9/11, Vegas & Pulse. Prince Alwaleed also funds Muslim Brotherhood candidates in America -- like Ilhan Omar, Keith Ellison and Rashida Tlaib.
The Muslim Brotherhood Party is aligned with the Communist Party and is literally like the KKK. The same alliance in WW2 between the Socialist NAZIs and the Grand Mufti.
They will not rest until they conquer and control the entire world - and redistribute its wealth to themselves -- including the United States. So, not only does Trump have the RINOs in the Republican party, the Koch Brothers Libertarians, the Democrats, the media and the Communists against him - he has the full force of the Muslim Brotherhood against him and their trillions in oil wealth.
Get it? This is important stuff. Read it over and over again until you understand what's going on. This is why I believe God put Trump in office to save America from Satan and from ourselves. Now you know the rest of the story. Pass it on.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 12-08-2019 09:38 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Alwaleed bin Talal, funny the liberal, socialists, democrats all like this guy.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 12-08-2019 09:50 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote