UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 634 635 [636] 637 638 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

38 here at the moment have a little drizzle falling at times don't look like we are going to get that dap of snow they called for went took a stress test this moronin couldn't get my heart rate up the nurse said i shouldn't have took my meds they gonna talk to the doc said i may have to take it over my heart rate has always ben slow just looking to make more money i just want a back to work slip shouldn't matter if i took my meds or not who knows

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2019 04:07 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
went took a stress test this moronin couldn't get my heart rate up the nurse said
Well tell 'em to send in "nurse good body" from hee haw she could get any mans heart rate up .....VAA VAA VAROOM!!!!

Old Post 12-03-2019 12:33 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Well tell 'em to send in "nurse good body" from hee haw she could get any mans heart rate up .....VAA VAA VAROOM!!!!
lol that might work 34 at the moment still a bit of a mix comein down every now@then

Old Post 12-03-2019 03:34 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

morning all,just sent the brother in law yesterday after a 16 day visit, .man he has really went down hill.

Old Post 12-03-2019 03:35 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

hope him the best rex

Old Post 12-03-2019 03:37 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
morning all,just sent the brother in law yesterday after a 16 day visit, .man he has really went down hill.
Well hope he makes it through the holidays. Got 38 degrees at the moment but the breeze makes it feel colder.

Old Post 12-03-2019 06:04 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Howdee everybody,35 with a lite breeze & a bit of a warm up headed our way,early Christmas present .... don't want the April fool's one.

Old Post 12-04-2019 12:39 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

moronin folk's 35 here this moronin got a dusting of snow overnite

Old Post 12-05-2019 12:29 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

28 & suns comin out to warm things up .... I hope.

Old Post 12-05-2019 01:21 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

the hits just keep on a coming here,yesterday afternoon my old womans 82 year old father had a heart attack,putting in stints today 95% blockage,just cant win around here lately .

Old Post 12-05-2019 07:36 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

I know what you're saying been about the same way here sense i went down hope all turns out for y,all

Old Post 12-05-2019 11:13 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Rex, I hope all went well be with your FIL's surgery.

HB, take care.

Snow on the ground here. Buck season came in last Saturday. I only saw a few does the first day and nothing Monday. Tonight, a small buck went through the back yard, but he didn't stick around long.

I rendered 11 lbs of bear fat, probably give some to the Amish. I used it on my tack, it made it too oily, but it's cheaper than buying leather conditioner.

Old Post 12-06-2019 05:18 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Dang hope the best for the ole guy Spotty,but not a bad run younger guys had ta have stints earlier. Good and great mornin to start out 47 degrees & NO breeze or brutal wind ..... actually nice & warm for an Illinois December.

Old Post 12-06-2019 12:10 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

29 here this morning heavy frost but calling for 51 woth rain this afternoon

Old Post 12-06-2019 12:28 PM
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like war has broken out here in Washington Co! Deer hunters getting after it

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 12-07-2019 04:32 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

29here with a good frost on gonna warm up start rainin tonite rain next couple days talking about war i was watching 1 the impeachment hearings what a joke heard a guy predict that there are some t trumph people that's gonna hunt down people that was involved in impeaching him be like a civil war who knows what's gonna happen over this

Old Post 12-08-2019 01:59 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Got up to 53 today not bad but they claim the cold is comin ain't sure bout the DC waste of tax payers money if they'd of really worked on what needs fixin we'd all be in perty good shape by now.

Old Post 12-09-2019 02:08 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Got up to 53 today not bad but they claim the cold is comin ain't sure bout the DC waste of tax payers money if they'd of really worked on what needs fixin we'd all be in perty good shape by now.
yea i really don't think they have anything that damageing on him but i could be wrong imo i think all the dem's are doing is hurting themsevles more @ more that's about all they have done is spend thier time trying to get a way to get trumph out hope folk's are smart enough to realize we don't need a dem president or any other of these idiots in our goverment uncle call me said a guy try to grab his grandaughter outa her mom's arms at a parade last nite happen so fast she said the guy had a beard and jumped in a gray suv took off didn't get no plate number or make of car said she started screaming people came runnin they took off if her husband would have been close they would have had the guy that jump outa the car he would have been layin there filled with lead he carrys a 9mm pistol

Old Post 12-09-2019 02:47 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Breezy but 51 still,yep them dems just might be shootin themselves in the foot,Mr Trump got in the 1st time w/o a chance of winnin so was said,I belive theirs the silent majority who's pen is POWERFULER than the sword. I'm with you on the wanna be kidnapper.

Old Post 12-09-2019 12:33 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

45 with rain here it's been rainin for quite a while

Old Post 12-09-2019 01:31 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

well the father in law got along just fine 2 stints 2 removed blockages,got him back home sat . evening...ho dog connected on this buck yesterday,him and his brother dressed it out my shop,my trash can is full of empty beer cans lol .may go to my buddies house this evening for a coon hunt........

Old Post 12-09-2019 04:37 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Looks way too serious for the hodog 🙊

Old Post 12-09-2019 10:29 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

glad he got through with no trouble not a bad buck still rainin here suppose to continue into tommoro temp is suppose to drop then a rain snow mix before it quits

Old Post 12-10-2019 02:30 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Looks way too serious for the hodog 🙊
....thanks HB, I think ho dog was wore out .they had a long drag on that deer..passed on the coon hunt tonight.windy and getting colder.

Old Post 12-10-2019 04:51 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

A big time change in the weather this mornin .... only 20 degrees.

Old Post 12-10-2019 12:12 PM