UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > $$GrNtCh Timber Valley Triple X pups$$
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

All pups are taken as of right now. I haven't had a chance to update the final picture.

If something changes we will keep you in mind.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2016 06:57 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pup 5 is now Avalible! Due to transportation issues, Chip will not be able to get his pup. So he is up for grabs! This pup CAN BE DELIVERED to English days or can be picked up this weekend!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 06-04-2016 01:47 AM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pup 5 is now Avalible! Due to transportation issues, Chip will not be able to get his pup. So he is up for grabs! This pup CAN BE DELIVERED to English days or can be picked up this weekend!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 06-05-2016 07:16 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 06-05-2016 07:16 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bayin'Blues

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 06-06-2016 01:58 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bayin'Blues

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 06-06-2016 01:58 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR CURTIS AND MR ZAC

CURTIS ,IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU. I WANT TO SAY AGAIN THANKS FOR A NICE PUP. SHE ROAD HOME ON MY LAP IN THE AIR CONDITIONING. SHE HAD A BLAST RUNNIN AROUND MY YARD WHEN I GOT HOME .I HAVE A OLE ROOSTER THAT DONT LIKE ANYBODY OR ANYTHING .IT TOOK AFTER MY PUP .THE PUP STOPED AFTER A FEW UNWANTED PECKS AND JUMPED ON OLE RED ROOSTER LIKE SHE WAS GONA EAT HIM .SHE HAD ENOUGH..MY GRAND DAUGHTER REALLY LIKES HER . SHE SAID PAPA ,SHE SORTA LOOKS LIKE AN OREO BLIZZARD WHEN YOU LOOK DOWN IN THE CUP,, SO OFFICIALY NOW HER NAME IS PR.COONCREEKS BLUE BLOOMIN OREO . I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON HER PROGRESS IF SHE TURNS OUT LIKE THE OTHER TRIPLE X DOGS DID THAT I OWNED SHE WILL BE A GOODERIN.,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON CONGRATS TO YOU AND ROCKY ON YOUR WIN WITH SLOGIN ! HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 06-12-2016 at 11:52 PM

Old Post 06-12-2016 12:06 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Male 5 is still up for grabs

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 06-15-2016 11:56 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Update on Fatty

Thought you guys would be interested to know, Curt and I rode up to Lancaster SC for the RQE last night. Took fatty and Ginny.

Fatty has been in the woods 4 nights this week, the first time that she has seen the woods since the pups. Just looked fair all week so we weren't expecting much of anything.

Much to our surprise, the old girl showed up with her game face on!

Fatty finished to Grand and got qualified. Super proud of that heifer!

Many thanks to a lot of folk!

Roger Odum and Rocky Tanner for letting me in on her litter and letting me pick their brain endlessly!

Jason Toole for helping raise her early on when I didnt have a place to keep her (and putting up with all that crazy puppy antics)

Curtis J Todd for keeping the fire lit under us when we weren't inspired, and thinking enough of her to buy in to what we are doing. Couldnt have ever come close without you bud!

To my wife... I'd say something nice here but I know you'll never read this... ;-)

Josh Tucker for doing your thing despite me fighting you every step. You have no Idea Bro! I wouldnt be here without you man.

And so many more hunters and hounds to list that pushed us to compete. You guys brought out the best in us.

All you guys that bought in to the pups we put on the dirt... I hope you guys have as much fun hunting your hounds as my fat girlfriend (that's what my wife calls Fatty) has give me.

Thank you all from the bottom of a grateful heart!

Zac Kea

Last edited by DOG Chaser on 06-26-2016 at 07:31 PM

Old Post 06-26-2016 07:27 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gator72
UKC Forum Member

Triple x pups

I thought I would let yall guys know my pup has been barking at my wifes house cat making her mad lol. I think he is going to make a good dog thanks for giving me the opportunity to get one. David Adams

Old Post 06-27-2016 01:38 AM
gator72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gator72 Click here to Send gator72 a Private Message Click Here to Email gator72 Find more posts by gator72 Add gator72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Re: Triple x pups

quote:
Originally posted by gator72
I thought I would let yall guys know my pup has been barking at my wifes house cat making her mad lol. I think he is going to make a good dog thanks for giving me the opportunity to get one. David Adams

Yours is the second recorded pup thats "treeingcats" lol. All at almost 10 weeks old too!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 06-27-2016 01:44 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

14 weeks old

Our Fatty pup Sassy treed her first hide today. How's everyone else's pups coming along? Id like to see some pictures!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 08-06-2016 07:59 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

TRIPLE X @ FATTY PUP

HERE ARE 2 PICS OF MAGGARTS {"PR COONCREEKKS BLUE BLOOMIN OREO } OUT OF TRIPLE X AND FATTY SHE JUST TREED A BARN CAT THAT RAN OUT OF MY MACHINE SHED .SHE ALSO LIKES FEATHERS SHE HAS TREED A COUPLE OF MY CHICKENS BUT SHE TREES JUST AS HARD IN THE CATS.AND SHE LIKES TO RIDE ON THE SIDE BY SIDE WHEN I GO TO FEED ,I THINK SHES GONA MAKE A GOODIN ,.SHE MIGHT BE A COMBINATION HOUND BUT SHE WILL BE GOOD AT IT WHICH EVER ONE SHE DECIDES TO BE {LOL } HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON THANKS CURTIS AND ZAC

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 08-10-2016 at 06:37 AM

Old Post 08-10-2016 06:29 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gator72
UKC Forum Member

TRIPLE X & FATTY MALE PUP

http://vid1087.photobucket.com/albu...704_190%201.mp4 http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums...850_624%201.jpg ADAMS "PR" Big Time Cash

Old Post 08-13-2016 01:48 AM
gator72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gator72 Click here to Send gator72 a Private Message Click Here to Email gator72 Find more posts by gator72 Add gator72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AUHoundsman93
UKC Forum Member

I know im late, but are any of these pups still available?

Old Post 09-27-2016 04:23 PM
AUHoundsman93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AUHoundsman93 Click here to Send AUHoundsman93 a Private Message Visit AUHoundsman93's homepage! Find more posts by AUHoundsman93 Add AUHoundsman93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AUHoundsman93
UKC Forum Member

I know im late, but are any of these pups still available?

Old Post 09-27-2016 04:23 PM
AUHoundsman93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AUHoundsman93 Click here to Send AUHoundsman93 a Private Message Visit AUHoundsman93's homepage! Find more posts by AUHoundsman93 Add AUHoundsman93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Florida Cowboy
New UKC Forum Member

Triple X x Fat Bottom Girl Pups

Sorry Buddy, but these pups have been gone for awhile. Wish we could help you out. Keep in touch with us, look us up on Facebook. Blazin Timber English, we have a page and a group. Thanks for the interest.

Isaiah 26:4

Old Post 10-12-2016 11:09 PM
Florida Cowboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Florida Cowboy Click here to Send Florida Cowboy a Private Message Find more posts by Florida Cowboy Add Florida Cowboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote