UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Crow Has a New Home!!
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cwalden
UKC Forum Member

Crow X Heart

We are very excited about this cross. Crow speaks for himself....he has won all over with more to come. Heart is a coon tree'er bar none. Can win and has. we are gonna try to finish her to Grand after pups are born. We have a list started already....Please call me or Jeff with any questions concerning Heart...We'll be glad to give references. Thanks again Brad for letting us breed to your fine hound.

Last edited by Cwalden on 01-03-2018 at 03:05 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2018 02:59 AM
Cwalden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cwalden Click here to Send Cwalden a Private Message Find more posts by Cwalden Add Cwalden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff flanders
UKC Forum Member

Heart is a nice female Jeff and Clay are great guys too

Old Post 01-03-2018 04:34 PM
cliff flanders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff flanders Click here to Send cliff flanders a Private Message Click Here to Email cliff flanders Find more posts by cliff flanders Add cliff flanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cwalden
UKC Forum Member

Crow X Heart

Thanks Mr. Clifton, that means a lot to Jeff and I both coming from you.

Old Post 01-05-2018 01:39 AM
Cwalden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cwalden Click here to Send Cwalden a Private Message Find more posts by Cwalden Add Cwalden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cwalden
UKC Forum Member

Crow X Heart

Thanks Mr. Clifton, that means a lot to Jeff and I both coming from you.

Old Post 01-05-2018 01:39 AM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Proud to report CROW made it to the Sweet 16 again this weekend at the Union SC PRO Hunt.

That makes 2 PRO Hunts and 2 Sweet 16's!

Old Post 01-14-2018 12:01 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Crow

Congrats guys!!

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 01-14-2018 03:48 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!!

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 01-14-2018 06:08 PM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

It has been a long time since I lived down there. These cold winter up here make me miss those Georgia swamps even more haha. Got another CHKC win on my young crow pup this past weekend

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Old Post 01-14-2018 09:56 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Thats Great Ed! Keep it up!

After being gone a week, could not believe how much the Crow x Dina pups had grown!!

Old Post 01-31-2018 12:08 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

A lot of them pups got that dot on that head. Dina didn't have it but most in that litter did.

Old Post 02-01-2018 02:56 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

A lot of them pups got that dot on that head. Dina didn't have it but most in that litter did.

Old Post 02-01-2018 02:57 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Those Pups

Man that has got to be the Finest looking English pups I may have ever seen ..WOW

Old Post 02-21-2018 12:18 AM
joe boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe boy Click here to Send joe boy a Private Message Click Here to Email joe boy Visit joe boy's homepage! Find more posts by joe boy Add joe boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

We have just made an EPIC cross in Lilly Ga!!

Old Post 03-09-2018 12:24 PM
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Wow!! Awesome cross Brad. Those should be special!

Old Post 03-09-2018 04:42 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Six of the CROW x Star pups are spoken for. I will take one more deposit. Thanks!

Old Post 04-08-2018 01:49 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Hi Brad , Billy (Crow x Jasmine) earned a ticket for the CHKC Working Man Tour for the month of February and will be hunting for a side by side in 2019.

He is currently in 2nd for the CHKC English Breed Race and 1st in the PA State Race. Hoping to hit some PKC and UKC hunts with him soon as well.

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Old Post 04-09-2018 06:50 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Man, thats great Ed! Had good reports from several out of that litter!

Old Post 04-15-2018 12:11 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Seven of these future World Champions are spoken for. Not going to take any more deposits until we see how many STAR has. Here is our list so far:

#1 - Brett Stevens
#2 - Brad McDaniel
#3 - Brad McDaniel
#4 - Corey Porter
#5 - Tre Johns
#6 - Josh Floyd
#7 - John Mixon

Thanks Guys!

Old Post 04-15-2018 04:21 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Star has 10 little Crow's!!! If you would like to be on my call back list once she has them in about 4 days, give me a hollar!

Old Post 05-04-2018 12:33 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

This Pup from the X-Ray above is the winner of
2021 Southern English Days . Congrats to all involved !
[url=https://postimg.cc/K3QxTLzC]

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Old Post 04-16-2021 05:05 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote