UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch Ch Wade's King Kong HTX @ stud
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Coon season is almost here fellas, hope everyone has a good young dog to put fur in its mouth.Low fur prices are no excuse to not hunt that young dog . Kill season is the best time to bring out the coondog in a pup.Thanks for the videos and pics of the pups from here , they motivate me to get off the couch and get my pups out there.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2019 02:57 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

How's Ari doing?

Old Post 08-21-2019 12:03 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

She's doing good! Right on schedule,I think she's getting louder too. Real nice pup! She's gonna be a high scoring type dog .

Old Post 08-21-2019 04:59 AM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong was bred to a nice female yesterday pups due 11-24-19 I'll update when pups get here . The guy that owns the female isn't on here .She's out of Matt McDonald's Lobo and Chris Sweet's female Ntch Grch Grwch dirty Gertie.

Old Post 09-23-2019 05:28 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Tim Depew for putting a cast win on Echo . Echo is out of Kong x Grntch Tina.Keep it up Tim!

Old Post 10-13-2019 06:40 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Mike Lovejoy txted me and said it looks like his female is going to have pups for sure .She is due Thanksgiving week. Hoping for a nice size litter

Old Post 11-19-2019 01:57 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Mike's female had pups and all are spoken for at this time

Old Post 12-17-2019 02:32 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong is a 2020 performance sire .

Old Post 12-31-2019 12:50 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong was just bred to Grace

.....................grntch Wrong way Ace
........Grntch moonlight After shock
......................grntch moonlight Kate
Grace( has a 1st )
......................grntch Steveo
........Hesston Music
.......................Chili

Should be a nice cross!

Old Post 01-15-2020 04:15 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong was bred to Ntch Tody on 1/17/20

................ntch Yellow River Doc
........Grntch Delvamp’s Barnyard Horse Harry
................Yellow River Red Rose
Ntch Neon Red Tody
................Grntch Ragged Ridge CD
.........Grntch Triple B Ragged Ridge Toadie
................Ntch Poseys Ragged Ridge Katydid

Old Post 01-18-2020 09:29 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

How’s the new year been treating you

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 02-03-2020 05:16 PM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

The New Years been good ,not much snow ,so the young dogs got more work than expected . I’m expecting a good comp season this year. Met a few guys with really nice dogs this fall.

Old Post 02-06-2020 01:26 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

That’s good we are getting hit pretty hard with all this rain we have a total of 6” sense midnight we are flooded out

Old Post 02-07-2020 01:08 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Pepper was bred to Kong 2-10-20

...........Ntch Grch Luckings Midnight Desperado
.....Ntch Ch Desperados Midnight 3D
...........Collins Neon Red Queen
Neon Red 3D Doc Pepper
............Grntch Peels Burning Pepper
.....Ntch Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne
............Dykes Tenn. Red Autumn

Should be some tree dogs in this litter!

Old Post 02-11-2020 05:33 PM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

I continue to get calls from guys about their Kong pups.The two I have ,have been real easy to train ,they were tree minded from an early age ,open trailer and very gritty on a coon . I can give plenty of references on Kong pups for anyone that wants them . Kong is proving to produce quick strike dogs, loud open trailers ,that get treed fast Most of his pups are mostly chop,short bawl on track.If you can’t live with a chop mouth track dog ,you don’t want a Kong pup.Seems to be producing these traits bred to most all bloodlines.

Old Post 02-19-2020 04:40 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

I have a female I bought from Kenneth Shew. She is out of his grizz dog. She will run tree she has big mouth and is a hard tree dog but want hunt by herself but doesn’t hunt very far but if she gets struck she want quit til she gets it put up a tree. Would like to get her bred as soon as she comes into heat.

Old Post 03-02-2020 12:29 AM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

You can give me a call if you need. 828-736-5748

Old Post 03-02-2020 12:30 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Kong was bred to Frizzen , hoping for a big litter

......................Grntch Wades Big Red HTX
...Ntch Locked and Loaded Frizzen
.......................Grntch Locked and Loaded Pebble

Old Post 03-16-2020 03:49 AM
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Grace that was bred to Kong had 9 pups last week ,
Josh Barrick here in Pa has that litter and has two left .

Ntch Tody ,owned by Dave Collins ,had 9 pups also today. Dave is in Indiana . If anyone in the Midwest would like to try a Kong pup Dave has them .

I posted the pedigrees of both females earlier in this thread when the girls were bred. Both these guys know what a coondogs is ,and actually hunt coon . I appreciate them bringing their nice females to Kong . I assure you both females will go hunting and tree coon .Thanks again guys.

Old Post 03-23-2020 09:18 PM
chrissweet
UKC Forum Member

Wade

Thanks for all you do... I definitely appreciate the help making sure ole Frizzen got bred to Kong. You’ve been making some great crosses down there with your stud dogs you have. I’ve hunted with Kong on n off both in PA and NY since he was just about 6 months old folks. He is everything Wade says he is same goes for CY. If your looking for the all around package in a stud or a pup outta some good dogs. Give ole Wade a ring or text. Thanks again

Old Post 03-29-2020 08:09 PM
chrissweet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrissweet Click here to Send chrissweet a Private Message Find more posts by chrissweet Add chrissweet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Wade it was good talking to u have some very nice Redbone’s I really enjoyed those videos of your hounds I’m going to try to come up one weekend and go coon hunting with you take care.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 04-05-2020 03:31 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Wade it was good talking to u have some very nice Redbone’s I really enjoyed those videos of your hounds I’m going to try to come up one weekend and go coon hunting with you take care.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 04-05-2020 03:31 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Kong

Just got back home from Wade's. He is a very nice man and so is his dogs. We hope to have some Red Bone collector pup's in the oven this week. Thanks Wade .

Old Post 05-03-2020 03:39 AM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Kong

Tink was bred for the first time this morning. Tink is a Grand night champion out of Bone collector and her mother is a Grand night champion out of tequila sunrise. Her very bottom size is night heat.

Last edited by 79cooner on 05-03-2020 at 11:14 PM

Old Post 05-03-2020 11:12 PM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ken and Lytle, Hopefully Tink has a load of pups,I’d say there will be a few coondogs in that litter!

Last edited by Wade Kuhns on 05-04-2020 at 02:58 AM

Old Post 05-04-2020 02:55 AM