UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Value pak 30 20?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwstearman4494
New UKC Forum Member

Value pak 30 20?

Anybody ever used the purple bag 30/20 Value pak? Pros / cons compared to others ? Pro plan, black bag value?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2021 10:04 PM
Dwstearman4494 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwstearman4494 Click here to Send Dwstearman4494 a Private Message Find more posts by Dwstearman4494 Add Dwstearman4494 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan K Webb
UKC Forum Member

Been feeding it all summer and are currently raising some puppies on it.. Dogs look good and it don’t have much mess to clean up as well.. The Price is like everything else is continuing to raise a little at a time..

Old Post 10-25-2021 02:01 AM
Bryan K Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan K Webb Click here to Send Bryan K Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan K Webb Find more posts by Bryan K Webb Add Bryan K Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Plott
UKC Forum Member

Not used the purple, but fed the black for a while. Dogs looked dull on it and didn’t seem to recover too well. Changed to Pride 31/22 and haven’t looked back. I drive a pretty good way for it, but it’s the best I’ve found that isn’t $60 a bag.

Old Post 10-25-2021 05:09 AM
Black Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Plott Click here to Send Black Plott a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Plott Find more posts by Black Plott Add Black Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bork
UKC Forum Member

Been feeding the black bag 28/20 dogs look good on it muscled up nice and lots of energy . And not much crap to clean up

Old Post 10-26-2021 12:25 AM
Bork is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bork Click here to Send Bork a Private Message Click Here to Email Bork Find more posts by Bork Add Bork to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I gave ValuPak food a fair shake feeding it to multiple dogs over more than enough time. My opinion is that is is one of the worst feeds I’ve ever fed based on dog condition, amount of feed fed per dog and clean up required on concrete floors where the evidence is at daily. I know that there are much better options available in the same price range. A lot of the Pride blend, Dog Chow, and Sportsmix are three of them from what I have seen.

Old Post 10-27-2021 12:29 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwstearman4494
New UKC Forum Member

I’ve been feeding black for a while and dogs seem alittle thin , I’m switching to the purple for a try and if nothing improves I will be changing foods, Valu is readily available in my price range , I love pro plan but at $75 a bag it’s hard to justify

Old Post 10-30-2021 05:04 PM
Dwstearman4494 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwstearman4494 Click here to Send Dwstearman4494 a Private Message Find more posts by Dwstearman4494 Add Dwstearman4494 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote