UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > The Alabama Judge
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

The Alabama Judge

THE ALABAMA JUDGE
UKC GRAND NITE CHAMPION AND PKC REGISTERED

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums...zpsv7pqrtfu.jpg

..........GrNtChGrChPr NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER XVIII
.......GrNtChPr TREESLAMMIN BLUE HILLBILLY
..........NtChPr TREESLAMMIN BLUE Queen

Alabama Judge (GrNtCh)

..........Pr NASH'S BLUE(JET6)
.......GrNtChPr LAWRASON'S BLUE ELLE
..........Pr WIXSON'S TRUE BLUE BEAUTY

JUDGE TREED
http://vid1101.photobucket.com/albu...zps90ca0acd.mp4

Judge has good and bad nights but he is one of the best I've ever cut loose.
Don't wonder what kind of coon dog he is come go hunting with him and see for yourself.

most of my stud fees are puppy deals.

Micky Gilmore
Eufaula Al.
334-695-7133

* have i asked you if you died today will you go to Heaven.

* never let your coonhunting come between you and your relationship with JESUS

Last edited by mickyblues on 05-19-2016 at 05:04 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-15-2016 04:41 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
byrd, lance
UKC Forum Member

Hi

Glad to see you started a post. Judge has some really good hounds in his pedigree. Glad he is in Alabama and should be an asset to the breed. Lance

Old Post 04-15-2016 05:39 PM
byrd, lance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for byrd, lance Click here to Send byrd, lance a Private Message Click Here to Email byrd, lance Find more posts by byrd, lance Add byrd, lance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle(9/25/01-6/25/10)
GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(9/15/07-11/15/19)
GRNITECH CH Muddy Creek Spikes Crow(B&D's Spike x Barbara Jean)
GRNITECH GRCH Vining Nail(6/20/10-3/6/21)
NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)
NITECH Code Blue Sue (Bocephus x Barbara Jean)

Old Post 04-19-2016 07:21 AM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

I would love to see Judge breed to some more females. not getting any younger.

Old Post 05-06-2016 12:41 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

GrChNtChPR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton

Dark Water Kennels is pleased to have purchased Cotton she will be finished to Grand Night and soon be a new girl friend for THE ALABAMA JUDGE.

Looking forward to getting her back to Alabama and hunting her.

Micky Gilmore
334-695-7133

Old Post 05-13-2016 12:49 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Hunted Cotton Saturday night made 1 drop she went about 5oo yards struck cold trailed about 45 minutes failed treed had her coon. let my wife tag along to here her locate a tree my wife said it sounded like someone was hurting her when she came on the tree. I love it

Old Post 05-16-2016 02:32 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Awesome. Congrats mickey, those nice females are hard to find, hopefully you'll enjoy cotton for many years to come!

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 05-17-2016 12:09 AM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

thanks Casey can't wait to get her in some hunts.

Old Post 05-17-2016 05:06 PM
btg
UKC Forum Member

Hunts?

PKC hunt in Ozark Saturday night. Heard you are to nervous to show up. Someone said chicken. I told them Micky is not afraid of anything. We will see!
Lol.

Old Post 05-18-2016 04:05 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Her first hunt will be BBOA in Leeds Al. See ya'll there

Old Post 05-18-2016 04:31 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Cotton

quote:
Originally posted by mickyblues
Hunted Cotton Saturday night made 1 drop she went about 5oo yards struck cold trailed about 45 minutes failed treed had her coon. let my wife tag along to here her locate a tree my wife said it sounded like someone was hurting her when she came on the tree. I love it

good luck with her Micky, Lots of Daddy in that hound.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 05-19-2016 03:06 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Harden
New UKC Forum Member

Cotton

You go Micky.

Old Post 05-19-2016 05:05 AM
Danny Harden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Harden Click here to Send Danny Harden a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Harden Find more posts by Danny Harden Add Danny Harden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Scott and Danny. Cotton is a nice female Darren Hollis did a good job training Cotton I'm just glad to have been given the opportunity to own her. Hope I can do her justice.

Old Post 05-19-2016 12:50 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

I'm scared of you BTG. Me and Cotton are enjoying some one on one bonding time. I thing she is starting to like me. Judge is a little jealous.

Last edited by mickyblues on 05-19-2016 at 05:08 PM

Old Post 05-19-2016 02:31 PM
btg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I'm scared of you BTG. Me and Cotton are enjoying some one on one bonding time. I thing see is starting to like me. Judge is a little jealous.

That's Funny!

I am glad you got her and best of luck with her. I was kind of hoping you would not be satisfied and might give me a call wanting to sell her.

Old Post 05-19-2016 04:55 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

i need to keep her trying to keep up with you and Casey

Old Post 05-19-2016 05:01 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Brian, I think that was a challenge to see you in Leeds, AL. !!!!..... I'm gonna try to make it.. UKC in Ozark Sat night (tomorrow)... The PKC in Ozark is tonight and its raining...a alot

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-20-2016 at 09:24 PM

Old Post 05-20-2016 09:22 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
btg
UKC Forum Member

Cotton

How has Cotton been doing for you? I know she came in heat a while back wondering if you had been able to get her in the woods.

Old Post 06-14-2016 09:30 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

haven't hunted her yet I breed her to Judge. I guess I'm just being cautious. maybe soon.

Old Post 06-15-2016 11:38 AM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Boy's if everything goes good I will be having Judge and Cotton pups before long. can't wait, hope it works,

COON DOG + COON DOG = COON DOG

Old Post 06-17-2016 04:06 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Judge X Cotton should be some good'uns

Old Post 06-27-2016 03:17 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

GRChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton

...................................GrNiteCh Hindman's Broad Ax Blue Max
......................Ch GrNiteCh Uchtman's Blue Albert
...................................NiteCh Leech's Patch
.........GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton
...................................Ch Nite Ch Uchtman's Blue Ranger V
......................NiteCh Coney River Blue Rose
...................................Freeman's Blue Amy

**GrNiteCh Ch Uchtman's Blue Logan

...................................Ch GrNiteCh Slife's Blue Rambo
......................GrNiteCh GrCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
...................................Ch GrNiteCh Smiley's Misty Blue
........Ch NiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady
...................................GrNiteCh Northern Blue Jet V
......................Nite Ch Smiley's Blue Flo
...................................GrNiteCh Souix Valley Fly II

GRChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton

***************PR Spring Hill Raisin Cain
**********GrChGrNtChPR Spring Hill Blue Jaggs
***************NtChGrChPR Spring Hill Blue Jenny
***Pr Frost Hollow Blue Belle
***************ChGrNtChPR Uchtman's SO Blue Hornet
**********NtChGrChPR Overton's Utchman's Blue Belle
***************ChPR Blazin Uchtman's Blue Girl

Old Post 06-29-2016 08:42 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Judge X Cotton

quote:
Judge X Cotton should be some good'uns

Mickey,
Hope things are going well. Is Cotton going to have pups?
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 08-07-2016 03:20 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

I'm really not sure she is due on the 20th or 21st if she is going to have any I don't think its going to be many my wife looked at her yesterday and said she was going to have pups. if she is she is riding them high in her rib cage right now. she has really gotten broad in the back of her rib cage. but she is eating good to. hope to know more soon.

Old Post 08-08-2016 03:19 PM
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 09-08-2016 07:04 PM