UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Botox X Trudy Pups
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Botox's owner is from Iowa.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:28 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Glad it made it up, that a heck of a rough first trip. Autumn after i sent yours I found a pile that had tape worms I wormed the last 3 one had worm the other2 did not so please keep a eye on your! Hope to see you at the world hunt in 2years!!lol

Old Post 11-21-2017 02:09 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
16sclark
UKC Forum Member

Anybody

I would like to get a hold of the owner of botox

Old Post 11-22-2017 07:48 AM
16sclark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 16sclark Click here to Send 16sclark a Private Message Click Here to Email 16sclark Find more posts by 16sclark Add 16sclark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prairie Creek
UKC Forum Member

Re: Anybody

quote:
Originally posted by 16sclark
I would like to get a hold of the owner of botox

Jason Schulte 319-310-2091. I'm hardly ever on here so best to call or text.

Old Post 11-23-2017 04:02 PM
Prairie Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prairie Creek Click here to Send Prairie Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Prairie Creek Find more posts by Prairie Creek Add Prairie Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Mark

I did see evidence of tape worm and have treated her. What kind of feed were you feeding them?

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 11-24-2017 01:39 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

puppy chow

Old Post 11-24-2017 07:43 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Ihave a male pup out of Botox X Trudy that is for sale please call for more details thanks

Old Post 11-25-2017 01:11 PM
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I would work something out on a S&W MP or a glock 27 40cal.

Old Post 11-29-2017 12:05 AM
Razor Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Report on this cross?

How are these pups doing?

Old Post 01-22-2020 05:13 PM
Razor Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razor Ridge Click here to Send Razor Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Razor Ridge Find more posts by Razor Ridge Add Razor Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Re: Report on this cross?

quote:
Originally posted by Razor Ridge
How are these pups doing?

I moved into town and thinned down on dogs but the one I had I’ve been told trees coons.

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 01-23-2020 03:34 AM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON DEKON
UKC Forum Member

TIMBER CRUSHING ROCK

I have a male from this cross I got from Mark V. ,he is a very nice hound natural stay put tree dog, hunts out good has a great personality. Tight on track few barks if any, loud locate hard tree dog. hunted last night 2 woods 2 den 2 coon 1 slick. With another hound he opens on track quick, has been hunter by himself 95% of the time. Will be going to some hunts this year.

Old Post 01-23-2020 12:51 PM
RON DEKON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON DEKON Click here to Send RON DEKON a Private Message Click Here to Email RON DEKON Find more posts by RON DEKON Add RON DEKON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON DEKON
UKC Forum Member

TIMBER CRUSHING ROCK

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2x3wyuu0s/

Old Post 01-28-2020 01:02 PM
RON DEKON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON DEKON Click here to Send RON DEKON a Private Message Click Here to Email RON DEKON Find more posts by RON DEKON Add RON DEKON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Razor Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for reply

Nice looking hound Ron

Old Post 01-28-2020 11:14 PM
Razor Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razor Ridge Click here to Send Razor Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Razor Ridge Find more posts by Razor Ridge Add Razor Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Razor Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for reply

Nice looking hound Ron

Old Post 01-28-2020 11:14 PM
RON DEKON
UKC Forum Member

Timber Crushing Rock

Thanks for the nice comment but all the thanks go to the guys who bred these quality hounds I truly do enjoy this Hound his personality and the way he hacks in the woods is truly a fun Hound to hunt looking forward to see what he will do in competition he's got a lot of world champion blue dogs in this pedigree hopefully he can be another one thanks Ron

Old Post 01-29-2020 01:09 AM