UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Herns Red Eagle Bred Stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Matt Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Herns Red Eagle Bred Stud

I’m looking for semen off of or a stud dog that is up close to Herns Red Eagle Di$$. Looking for a better than nice type stud that will be alone 90% of the time and gets through the country in a hurry.

When I say nice I mean nice and dominant in competition. Im not talking treeing coon where there is plenty, I’m talking where they have to work for it and don’t want something that don’t get hunted much. I will wanna hunt with the stud more than once and will bring a measuring stick.

I do not want a 5th or 6th generation stud. I want something up close. If I can’t find it I’ll go a different route

Thanks

Matt Roberts
(336)-504-4812

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2018 04:23 AM
Matt Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Roberts Click here to Send Matt Roberts a Private Message Find more posts by Matt Roberts Add Matt Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Red eagle

Gpnna be tough to find what you're looking. Randall Raper, toe cutter on here up in mi is probably as close as there is. The Riddick dog has passed and so has the Raider dog his littermate, i believe. There was one up in va but he passed too, I believe. Beware of the counterfeitors,theyll be out to get you riding the red eagle name to make a dollar pretending to promote theirs as the greatest. Just ask Mr Bob Kwandrans a 72 yr old honest man how he never got paid $250 for a pup the fellow kept telling him was no good yet somehow he collected $5000 it was said when she was shot off tree down in carolina. Thats real respectful and honorable way to do a man that is elderly, Pay the man his money for his dog that you didnt even own, at least half of what you collected off her, greed grief. I'm sorry just had to vent some. Gpod luck finding a stud.

Old Post 09-13-2018 04:25 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neal Stocks
UKC Forum Member

One of the best I ever saw and one of the most dominant reproducers ever was off of red eagledick and yellow springs tommy (Tom Tom daughter). "Monks Screaming Eagle" owned by the legend himself Buddy Gilbert.

Old Post 09-13-2018 04:26 PM
Neal Stocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neal Stocks Click here to Send Neal Stocks a Private Message Click Here to Email Neal Stocks Find more posts by Neal Stocks Add Neal Stocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Red eagle

Rocks!

Old Post 10-05-2018 12:16 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote