UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Mud River Dixie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Mud River Dixie

DIXIE is out of Mud River Big Mack her Dam is out of a GRNITECH Female out of flat run pete and lone pine bred on the bottom Super bred female 23 months old wasn't hunted hardly any when she was younger. Iv taken her out 5-6 nights she green but acts very good has backed my dog on 4-5 trees has split from him once and held her tree
She opens on the ground but not a lot , she's not one of those babbling idiot's has a good triple chop locate and is a good tree dog .
She's very well mannered at the tree ,no jacking or chewing.
And in the kennel she is super super clean and level headed
3 Gen all grand and paid up in SS
Red headed blanket back 50 lb female that's made right
She's a nice young started female
1000.00$ calls only (606)584-6248

Last edited by Rcl on 09-06-2019 at 06:48 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2019 06:44 PM
Rcl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rcl Click here to Send Rcl a Private Message Click Here to Email Rcl Find more posts by Rcl Add Rcl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Talked to the man that started this female's mommy said she was a natural I believe this female is going to be the same way

Old Post 09-07-2019 07:29 PM
Rcl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rcl Click here to Send Rcl a Private Message Click Here to Email Rcl Find more posts by Rcl Add Rcl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Mud River Dixie video thru text

Last edited by Rcl on 09-15-2019 at 12:48 PM

Old Post 09-13-2019 11:28 PM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Mud River Dixie video thru text

Old Post 09-15-2019 04:46 AM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Guys my cell phone has been messed up so if you've tried to call me yesterday or today its working now if you would like to call again thanks

Old Post 09-16-2019 05:34 PM
Josh Davidson
UKC Forum Member

What’s your bottom dollar on her you can text me 3046546819 like to see pics or video

HOME OF PERF. SIRE, SS SIRE
GRNITECH ICE COLD SWEAT BEAD
2011 UKC WORLD HUNT TOP 20 FINALIST

YOU DON'T GET TO THE TOP BY SITTIN ON YOUR BOTTOM!!!!!!

JOSH DAVIDSON 304-654-6819

Old Post 09-17-2019 02:36 AM
Josh Davidson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Davidson Click here to Send Josh Davidson a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Davidson Find more posts by Josh Davidson Add Josh Davidson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Mud River Dixie is still here and doing a good job
If I had a dollar for each and every tire kicker I could give her away ,shew

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:07 PM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Would take a 4-8 month old SS pup in on this female,would take a Male but would rather have a female something I could breed later

Old Post 09-24-2019 03:16 AM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 09-25-2019 09:38 PM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

To the couple of men who ask she's still here
She's gonna make a nice one

Old Post 09-27-2019 06:49 PM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

I've had a few guys ask me if this female is treeing her own coon by herself no she's not she's probably about 60 days away from that if she was she'd be 2000.00-2500.00

Old Post 10-01-2019 12:10 AM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-05-2019 01:51 PM
Rcl
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 10-06-2019 07:49 PM