UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Need some help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Holsinger
UKC Forum Member

Need some help

I was wondering if anyone knew where anything is for sale out of grand night champion Wilcox thunder gun smoke or Night champion southern Ohio Dan I would appreciate any help

R.I.P:
Gr.Nt.Ch Hodges Rusty Bell
David and Martin Holsinger
(937)549-8804 home or 304-751-6147 cell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2019 03:37 AM
Dave Holsinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Holsinger Click here to Send Dave Holsinger a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Holsinger Find more posts by Dave Holsinger Add Dave Holsinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

Not exactly what you're looking for, but I've got a coming 4 month old male and female pup available out of my NITECH Dream female, she's out of Memorymaker's Runnem' Up Razor and Memorymaker's Ali Bye, who is sired by Swamp Racket, so pups show the old Rebel Thunder dog you had in the 3rd and 4th generation on bottom. The sire is a PR dog that I bred and raised who show's Northridge's Willy Jojo twice in the third generation on top and is heavy Oney bred on bottom. The dam is one of the quickest English dogs I've seen and the sire is more of the old style trailing type of dog, but both are nice dogs who are good about having the coon, both go hunt good and are independence, the dam is medium nosed, and the sire is medium to cold nosed. The male pup available is a beautiful red and white dog, and the female available is black and white and reminds me a lot of Rebel Thunders dam the old Long's Hardtime Kim female! Just let me know if it's something you might be interested in, I can get you more pedigree info and pics if you'd like

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:47 AM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Holsinger
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

I’m looking for something older

R.I.P:

Old Post 09-20-2019 08:21 PM
Dave Holsinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Holsinger Click here to Send Dave Holsinger a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Holsinger Find more posts by Dave Holsinger Add Dave Holsinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Holsinger
UKC Forum Member

One more time any help would be really appreciated

R.I.P:

Old Post 09-27-2019 07:20 PM