UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hooper Ridge English
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave, yes I sure was proud of them both for that win.

Sure glad to see your back in the timber. I know all to well the frustration felt when your body no longer allows you to do the things you love to do.

Some things about getting older are just not that much fun, LOL!!

Thanks for checking in on us, God Bless!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2016 03:04 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Been playing with my Lizzie pup out of Holly & my Gun dog.

Lizzie is now 8 months old and she sure is showing some very good tracking instincts for no more experience than she has had at doing this. Really pushes a track hard. Love track speed!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 04-05-2016 02:06 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Well couple of nights ago, Ole Lizze decided to show momma she could match her bark for bark on the wood. Why you should have seen this ole many flying through that timber on the way to that tree. Meat was a hanging, and I was as tickled as a new born baby's butt first day home from the hospital, LOL!!

Headed to circleville tonight to the land of the plenty as it relates to coon hunting, so they say!!! Will see how my pup preforms after being hauled over an hour away!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 04-15-2016 10:55 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Lizzie UPDATE

Well last night was a blast. The 1:15 minute haul, didn't seem to bother Lizzie at all. 1st drop, hot race lizzie opened 2nd and treed 2nd behind Holly. That danged pup was stretched up and getting right when we arrived. 2nd drop was short track on the way to the tree Lizzie started opening trailing away from Holly. As we arrived at Holly's tree, Lizzie came treed about 50 yards from Holly and both dogs had coons. Dropped Lizzie by herself on a flooded river bottom, but that proved to be more than the pup could handle, After about 30-45 minutes I went in and caught her. Last drop, cut her again with Holly, they ended up .6 tenths of a mile treed along that same river bottom. Had a coon sticking its head out of a den when we arrived. Called it a night and headed home. Many Thanks Scott and Bob for taking me hunting in that land of milk and honey!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 04-16-2016 03:53 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Hooper Ridge Wicked Lizzie

Her is a pic of my newest prospect Hooper Ridge Wicked Lizzie
This picture was from last nights hunt where I dropped her by herself. She is so much like her momma, in the way that she is starting, only she is two to three months ahead of her momma at that age. If she only makes as good, I will be so lucky.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 04-29-2016 02:28 AM
jbarrett
UKC Forum Member

NICE

Dave glad your female is coming on!! you have done a great job over the years in your breeding program!! Keep up the good work. NEXT GENEERATION OF WINNERS

CURRENT HOME OF:

CH.NT.CH. LIMITED EDITION SPONGE BOB

PAST HOME OF:
GR.NT.CH. SUNDAYCREEK MICHONNE
GR.NT.GR.CH. SUNDAYCREEK KOBE VII
GR.NT.GR.CH. SUNDAYCREEK IZZIE
NT. CH. SUNDAYCREEK ELLY

JAY BARRETT

Old Post 04-30-2016 08:32 PM
jbarrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbarrett Click here to Send jbarrett a Private Message Click Here to Email jbarrett Find more posts by jbarrett Add jbarrett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jay for that most gracious compliment.We here in these hills do need a little different style hound than some folks around the country, but at the end of the day it comes down to what each individual likes.

This little Lizzie pup sure does have some very good NATURAL instincts, that (I think) will make her easy to train, but only time will tell just how good she gets at hunting and treeing coon according to the UKC standards.

Good Luck with that cross you made, Im certain there will be some outstanding pups in that litter, so long as they have all gotten in the right hands. It is my personal belief that placement of the pup is Just as (if not more) important than the cross its self.

Thanks for checking in on us, and lets get them cut loose before it gets too hot!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 05-03-2016 04:14 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Well had Lizzie out two to three nights since my last post but only had Holly out last night. Ole Lizzie is really liking the fact that she gets turned loose with momma. Had her and Holly out last night for a couple of drops and man Lizzie is really starting to push hard on Momma for the front end of a coon track.

I love a pup that is wanting the front end. But last night was a little different in that lizzie was treeing just as hard as her momma. I loved it and with this weekends cool snap it sure made for some great tracking and treeing. Will be hot and miserable before we know it so better enjoy every cool night we can get from now to October, LOL.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 05-17-2016 04:19 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck to all at English Days this coming weekend. Take a little time to make sure your hound get that extra bit of fluid intake that it will need for this coming heat wave that they are going to have to compete in.

Me and Ole Holly are just gonna sit on the porch this year LOL. God Bless!!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 06-08-2016 02:55 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Finally got some relief from the heat. Took Holly and Lizzie for a couple drops. Dropped Them both on the first time. Got in 400-500 yards and got treed at the edge of a berry patch. Holly treed first, took Lizzie about two minutes to decide to tree, but she did a good job of treeing after getting on.

2nd drop a little coon crossed the road, I put Lizzie on it by herself but she ran that coon about 30 yards up a ditch and run him in a culvert. Didn't want to start any bad habits there so I loaded her up and headed on down the road. 3rd drop was Lizzie again by herself. She struck a track, worked it up on the hillside about 150 yards, kept trying to tree but wouldn't really lock it down. I went to her and she was treeing up on a tree top that laid into a big tree. Didn't see anything.

As I was going to my last drop, a big ole bugger crossed the road on a dead run in a place where I didn't need to worry about where she ended up. I cut Lizzie again by herself after that ole coon and the race was on. She was pushing that rascal pretty good. She went in about 450 yards into a rough hillside with briars and berries. She made a loss for two to three minutes and the located and started treeing about in the bottom of a grown up pasture field. Needless to say Ole one legged Davey hustled through the brush all the way too that tree and there set that Ole coon looking down at Lizzie and I. Man that was awesome. Good cool night, the pup pushed hard, and the coon was looking down.

Blessings come in all shapes and sizes, we just have to be smart enough to realize it. Good Hunting to all!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 06-30-2016 03:04 PM
DJames
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rocketman55
Finally got some relief from the heat. Took Holly and Lizzie for a couple drops. Dropped Them both on the first time. Got in 400-500 yards and got treed at the edge of a berry patch. Holly treed first, took Lizzie about two minutes to decide to tree, but she did a good job of treeing after getting on.

2nd drop a little coon crossed the road, I put Lizzie on it by herself but she ran that coon about 30 yards up a ditch and run him in a culvert. Didn't want to start any bad habits there so I loaded her up and headed on down the road. 3rd drop was Lizzie again by herself. She struck a track, worked it up on the hillside about 150 yards, kept trying to tree but wouldn't really lock it down. I went to her and she was treeing up on a tree top that laid into a big tree. Didn't see anything.

As I was going to my last drop, a big ole bugger crossed the road on a dead run in a place where I didn't need to worry about where she ended up. I cut Lizzie again by herself after that ole coon and the race was on. She was pushing that rascal pretty good. She went in about 450 yards into a rough hillside with briars and berries. She made a loss for two to three minutes and the located and started treeing about in the bottom of a grown up pasture field. Needless to say Ole one legged Davey hustled through the brush all the way too that tree and there set that Ole coon looking down at Lizzie and I. Man that was awesome. Good cool night, the pup pushed hard, and the coon was looking down.

Blessings come in all shapes and sizes, we just have to be smart enough to realize it. Good Hunting to all!!

Dave, sounds like you had a great time! It's amazing what a one legged fella can do when he hears that young dog get locked down on a tree aint it?! I think we can all relate to that excitement. Glad you got out and enjoyed the cooler night. It's been terribly hot and dry here. I dont hunt in the summer myself anymore i cant handle those hot humid nights. Keep after it my friend and lay with Lizzie and enjoy watching her progress. Fall is fast approaching so the best is yet to come for you her. Take care and hope you have a great 4th!

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 07-01-2016 06:57 PM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

It sure is amazing how that young dog coming treed can put the spring back in your step, even when it is all down hill LOL!!!

I sure hope the heat lets up for you down that way as the walls can sure come creeping in when you spend too much time around the house.

This Lizzie pup trees almost identical to her mother. Not that Holly is an outstanding tree dog but it sure is nice (for me) to see those identical traits passed on. She is going to be a really nice track dog and a very good strike dog. Not sure yet about what kind of hunting dog she will end up being, nor what type of pressure she is going to be able to stand, but I am liking her very well so far.

I cannot wait for the cornfield races to start in our part of the country. I think that is when she will really wake up and start looking like the dog I want her to be.

You never know though. I just talked to a guy that owns one of her litter mates and he told me he thinks she will probably die at his house as he is liking her very well. Lots of brains he said. Sure glad he is liking her. Take Care Dave, Thanks for checking in on us her on the ridges of SE Ohio!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 07-03-2016 12:09 AM
Ricky Davis
UKC Forum Member

Gun

Your pictue of Gun brought back alot memorys for me , he reminds so much of his momma Rat , its been alot of years since i been on the message board , hope your doing well buddy , thanks for the memorys

Old Post 07-09-2016 07:32 PM
Ricky Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricky Davis Click here to Send Ricky Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Ricky Davis Find more posts by Ricky Davis Add Ricky Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Ole Gun

Hello Ricky, It is SO GOOD to hear from you my friend!!!!

Ole Gun has sure been a good one for me.. I do believe Ole Gun was the hardest hunting dog out of my line that I ever owned. Ole Rat put an extra gear in my hounds that I had not had before. We sure have many memorable hunts together. I sure want to thank YOU for having the confidence to breed Ole Rat to my Rocket dog, for with that cross I have been given an extra 15 to 20 years of enjoyable hunting. Gun is still alive and still has a pretty good mouth for a dog that is nearly 12 years old. My son has him now at his house and I raised a litter of pups off him last summer that are now 1 year old as of yesterday. I have a female that I kept for myself that I am liking very well.

So glad to have you back on this board and checking in on us. And you know if you ever get that urge to get back in the timber, just give me a call any ole time you want to.

Take Care my friend, and I will maybe get some video of Ole Gun and this pup of mine treed up. When I get a good cool night where It won't hurt him to still tree. Again so very good to hear from you!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 07-09-2016 08:22 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Dead of Summer

Man I hate trying to hunt on these nights when the temp is still 80 or above at dark. Gonna try to get the Ole three wheeled broken down coon dog out a few nights as Im thinking of taking the Ole girl back to Homesville for Plott Days in the first week of August. Ole Holly is not as fast as she once was, but she still knows how to get by herself and tree a coon.

We were blessed a few years back, where Holly won the High Scoring English trophy at that hunt. Though Holly is coming 9 years old, preforms on 3 legs,since she fell out of that tree a couple years back and busted up her right front shoulder. It would be nice of she could carry that trophy home one more time. And if she doesn't win thats OK too. This ole gal has more heart and drive to finish treed with a coon than most two year olds. She just is not quite as fast at doing it as she once was.

Good luck to all my coon hunting enthusiasts, no matter what breed you prefer!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 07-23-2016 04:49 PM
shelbabiggs
UKC Forum Member

HI DAVE HOW U BEEN . IT IS WAY TO HOT TO HUNT I BEEN HUNTING ONCE A WEEK. DID GET A LITTLE THING FROM UKC . GUN X SHELBY . THE LITTLE STORM DOG DID SOME WINNING FOR JUST A FEW HUNTS 2.7 POINTS . THAT WAS GOOD CROSS . GOOD LUCK WITH HOLLY AT PLOT DAYS . FRANK & SHELBA

Old Post 08-04-2016 08:29 PM
shelbabiggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shelbabiggs Click here to Send shelbabiggs a Private Message Click Here to Email shelbabiggs Find more posts by shelbabiggs Add shelbabiggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Hello Frank, Good to hear from you buddy. Glad to hear that pup is doing good. Man it sure was hot at Plott Days. For being about 10 lbs over weight and out of shape, Ole Holly looked pretty danged good. In two nights (I think) she had 6 first trees 3 first strikes, 2 2nd strikes, and one track where she was turned back in on a trailing dog 25 strike and two seperate trees by herself.

Needed a cast win on Saturday night to have a shot at High scoring English, but lost the cast to the dog that won the Issaih Kidd award. Holly had him shut out on the 1st drop with a first and first, but only seen a coon on the next tree over, couldn't find anything on Holly's tree. And That Ole Dixon dog was split around the hill and we seen his coon. Holly wasn't able to recover from that, as next drop Holly was in a rock cliff hole, and Dixon was on a tree by himself, with a circle tree. Seen a coon on his next tree over also that he didn't get to score. Last drop Dixon had 1st strike, Holly in for 2nd, dogs got over another cliff, we found them treed, split the tree points, and seen a coon and called it a night.

I spectated that hound on Thursday night before drawing him on Saturday. I will say Johnny Hager, is a top of the class sportsman, and his dog Dixon is a solid, solid coon hound.

Did a great job all three night!! And I congratulate him on this prestigious award.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 08-08-2016 10:16 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

The Wicked Lizzie

Well took Lizzie to the woods last night 14 day after her surgery. Well she didn't look too bad for a 13 month old pup that had only been out about 3 times in the past 30 days.

My nephew called and wanted to know if I was good for a couple drops. I was planning to take her by herself anyway so I said sure, I'll drop her a couple times with his old dog. Especially so since the corn is really setting on good around here. Well first drop pup had 1st and 1st held her own tree good, but didn't see a coon, treed on a big white oak. Second drop was a screamer, Lizzie had 1st and 1st again. The old dog (who is pretty independent) didn't care much for that pup scooping up that tree. It too him just a bit to lock on with her, all the while she was telling all who would listen that she had treed a coon, LOL. We were able to see that one. We petted them up and headed for home, but I decided it was still early enough to drop her in one more cornfield by herself before I went home. Sent her up the old road that leads to the cornfield, she got struck up there on a medium track, worked the track maybe 100 yards, set down and started treeing. Well to make another long story short, there set another coon. Man was I a proud little owner.

When Holly fell out of that tree that night 18 months ago, I thought my chance to get another pup just like her was long gone. God blessed me with another one just like her momma, only difference is this one is a (Redtick) When I seen her sitting in there treed and my nephew's ole hound putting all that pressure on her and she didn't even flinch, I knew she was going to a natural at getting hooked and holding pressure. I hope Lizzie and I make it through next spring still healthy, as I think I will have some fun with her in the hunts next spring!! Thanks for reading, and good hunting to all!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 08-25-2016 06:01 PM
Dave Riehle
UKC Forum Member

sounds good dave,i would like to see her go sometime.

Old Post 08-26-2016 11:17 AM
Dave Riehle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Riehle Click here to Send Dave Riehle a Private Message Find more posts by Dave Riehle Add Dave Riehle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJames
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Wicked Lizzie

quote:
Well took Lizzie to the woods last night 14 day after her surgery. Well she didn't look too bad for a 13 month old pup that had only been out about 3 times in the past 30 days.

My nephew called and wanted to know if I was good for a couple drops. I was planning to take her by herself anyway so I said sure, I'll drop her a couple times with his old dog. Especially so since the corn is really setting on good around here. Well first drop pup had 1st and 1st held her own tree good, but didn't see a coon, treed on a big white oak. Second drop was a screamer, Lizzie had 1st and 1st again. The old dog (who is pretty independent) didn't care much for that pup scooping up that tree. It too him just a bit to lock on with her, all the while she was telling all who would listen that she had treed a coon, LOL. We were able to see that one. We petted them up and headed for home, but I decided it was still early enough to drop her in one more cornfield by herself before I went home. Sent her up the old road that leads to the cornfield, she got struck up there on a medium track, worked the track maybe 100 yards, set down and started treeing. Well to make another long story short, there set another coon. Man was I a proud little owner.

When Holly fell out of that tree that night 18 months ago, I thought my chance to get another pup just like her was long gone. God blessed me with another one just like her momma, only difference is this one is a (Redtick) When I seen her sitting in there treed and my nephew's ole hound putting all that pressure on her and she didn't even flinch, I knew she was going to a natural at getting hooked and holding pressure. I hope Lizzie and I make it through next spring still healthy, as I think I will have some fun with her in the hunts next spring!! Thanks for reading, and good hunting to all!!

Dave, man glad to see little Lizzie is showing out for ya! Man that sure fires a man up for the fall hunting. I was was just concerned that trying to keep up with a stem winder like Lizzie you might blow that knee out again so to be safe just send the little girl down to me and avoid the danger.😜😂👍
Take care buddy!

GrNtCh HOF GrCh Tough Red Ruby Big Rig

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Glass Performance Sire 2009 World Qualifier

GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Tank
GrNiteCh PR James' Tough Glass Shaker 9th place St Jude Saturday nite hunt 2013
NiteCh PR James' Tough Blue Shine (RIP)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Lady (Sold)
NiteCh PR Tough Blue Rebel (Sold)

Old Post 08-26-2016 06:54 PM
DJames is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJames Click here to Send DJames a Private Message Click Here to Email DJames Find more posts by DJames Add DJames to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave for checking in on us. And I must tell you, you are right about the dangers of hunting with an up and coming performer, LOL. I can tell you that I have been very cautious for the past year on my foot placement when going to a tree. Having said that I sure was throwing caution to the wind on my way to those trees, LOL. Had just a little EXTRA pep in my step, if you know what I mean.

Man it was fun, even if I did drop a couple pounds from the heat. Sure will be glad to see the nights get back in to the 60's and 50's. Wont be long now!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 08-27-2016 04:11 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Wishing all Those English hounds the very best of luck at the World Finals that begin tomorrow night.

While many are out to make their mark in world coon hound history, Ole Holly, Lizzie, and myself are out trying to make progress, LOL.

1st drop tonight, dropped Holly & Lizzie together and Lizzie got the track out ahead of momma just a bit and came treed. Holly covered and there set Mr. Ringtail. 2nd drop was Lizzie by herself. She struck a track around the edge of a cornfield, not a real hot track, but good enough, I heard Lizzie hit the water. I heard her swim to the other side (her first time swimming) LOL. Those front feet were just a plopping. She picked that track back up went about another 100 yards and sit down treed. I went to her a danged if she didn't have a double. Now I petted her all up to the point that I wore all there hair off her right side, LOL and headed for the house.

She is coming along nicely. Cannot wait till season for this little gal.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 09-22-2016 04:19 AM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Update

Got to go to West Virginia Saturday night for opening night of season. Ole Holly and Lizzie got it done right on a couple of occasions but thank Goodness for those Polaris Rangers. My buddy Nick has one and let me just say those hills are rugged and steeeeep!! Even with the buggy, my ole legs are still sore today LOL.

Looking forward to the next trip. Hope it rains a little as it is still very dry in the woods and getting more dry each day.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 10-17-2016 02:55 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Two more days and the Wicked Lizzie starts her full fledged training program. Cannot wait till our season comes in and "hopefully" that 22 starts cracking, LOL.. Of course I realize when hunting a young pup through it's first season by its self you usually don't end up devastating the population, LOL.

But I can still hope that she learns to tree something other than those hot tracks. Cmon man, let the games begin!!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy

Old Post 11-08-2016 11:27 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

HEY DAVE!!!!

quote:
Two more days and the Wicked Lizzie starts her full fledged training program. Cannot wait till our season comes in and "hopefully" that 22 starts cracking, LOL.. Of course I realize when hunting a young pup through it's first season by its self you usually don't end up devastating the population, LOL.

But I can still hope that she learns to tree something other than those hot tracks. Cmon man, let the games begin!!!

Hey Mister Dave glad to hear ur treeing a few, good luck with ur new project Lizzie and please give ole Holly a hug and pat for me!! Be careful, have fun and post some pics will ya!!!

The old man up North!!! LOL!
(ps...we are supposed to get some of that white stuff Saturday then a warmup following week. Having fun with old and young dogs!!!)

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 11-09-2016 04:35 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote