UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Red Creek Sudden Sailor
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

Red Creek Sudden Sailor

Anybody hunting anything out of him or know anybody that does?

GrNiteCh CLEAR TIMBER CLASSY SASSY

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-24-2015 08:04 AM
BooneMcCrary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BooneMcCrary Click here to Send BooneMcCrary a Private Message Click Here to Email BooneMcCrary Find more posts by BooneMcCrary Add BooneMcCrary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lamar Turner
UKC Forum Member

RED CREEK SUDDEN SAILOR

BILLY WILKS AND MYSELF OWN A DIRECT SON OF OLE SAILOR. HIS NAME IS GRNITECH SAILORS UGLY MAX AND WE OWN A FEMALE OFF MAX NAMED PEA RIDGE MOLLY. MAX IS ALL COONDOG AND IS REPRODUCING COONDOGS. WE HAVE A FEMALE OFF CUTTERS RED HOOCH BRED TO MAX AT THIS TIME. I DONT KNOW YET IF SHE HAVE PUPPIES, BUT I SURE HOPE SO. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MAX GIVE BILLY A CALL AT 356-657-3093.

Old Post 02-24-2015 01:24 PM
Lamar Turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lamar Turner Click here to Send Lamar Turner a Private Message Find more posts by Lamar Turner Add Lamar Turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip wisecup 1
UKC Forum Member

PM

LAMAR, I SENT YOU A COUPLE OF PM'S.
THANKS!

Ch Gr.Nt Ch 2 Briar Creek Blue Sue HTX.
Pr. Oakwoods Friday Night Flash

R.I.P Gone But Not Forgotten

Gr.Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Deepwoods Tree Chopin Grizzly~ Direct Son of Timber Valley Triple X
Co-owned with Shane Glen
2017 Iowa State PKC State Hunt Open Event Final 4
2018 Cast Winner at the Winter Classic
2018 Cast Winner at English Days
2019 PKC Alabama Pro Classic Final 4 Split
2019 PKC Alabama Legacy Cast $$$ winner
2019 UKC Alabama State Hunt final four
2019 UKC ENGLISH DAYS 2nd Grand Night
2019 PKC IOWA LEGACY Cast Winner
2019 UKC World Qualified

Ch. Nt. Ch. Tracy's Moonlight Dottie

Gr. Nt. Ch. Gr. Ch Pine Knob Durango
( "Sire of : Timber Valley Queen, Timber Valley Ten, Timber Valley Joe, Boughton's Red Ruby, & Timber Valley Anny)

Gr.Nt. Ch Ch Timber Valley Anny (Durango x Lucky)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch Timber Valley Joe (Durango x Lucky) & ( SEMEN STORED AT IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY)

Gr.Ch Nt. Ch Timber Valley Wendy ( Lambertson's Coin X Thurber's Blue Bell)

Nt. Ch Thunder Suzie(83 National Grand Night Ch English Gr. Nt .Ch Gr. CH Wilox' Thunder JR X Gr. NT. Ch Woodstocks Polly)

Chip Wisecup (515) 351-7754

[www.fridaynightkennels.wixsite.com/fridaynightkennels]

Old Post 02-24-2015 09:45 PM
chip wisecup 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip wisecup 1 Click here to Send chip wisecup 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email chip wisecup 1 Visit chip wisecup 1's homepage! Find more posts by chip wisecup 1 Add chip wisecup 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW BOONE I HUNTED WITH SAILOR AS MUCH AS ANYBODY. HE WAS A CCON DOG! COULD RUN A TRACK LIKE HE WAS TIED TO IT AND WOULD GIVE YOU 100% AT EVERYTHING HE DID EVERY TIME YOU CUT HIM LOOSE. HE TROUGH ALOT OF GOOD HOUNDS THAT WERE BOTH BEAR HIUNTED AND COON HUNTED.

Old Post 02-24-2015 10:09 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lamar Turner
UKC Forum Member

SUDDEN SAILOR

THANKS BOBBY FOR YOUR INFO ON SAILOR, I KNEW YO PLAYED A BIG PART IN HIM BEING THE DOG HE IS. I PUT THE WRONG NUMBER ON HERE FOR BILLY WILKS, HIS NUMBER IS 256-657-3093. IF WE CAN BE OF ANY HELP TO YOU LET US KNOW

Old Post 02-25-2015 01:57 PM
Lamar Turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lamar Turner Click here to Send Lamar Turner a Private Message Find more posts by Lamar Turner Add Lamar Turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

Bobby

Bobby, was just curious to as what all was out there, was really hoping to hear of more bear dogs. I have 2 that are out of him. These English X Walker dogs are bred right to catch a bear. I bought 3 of the dogs that Dean use to have. Bred back to a walker stud that Pee Wee has, hopefully they will make....I've hunted with old Sailor myself, my granddad had one out of him when he died that was treeing coons also! They got em bred right, can't believe there's not more interest. Come get ya a crossbred pup boys, the water is fine!

Last edited by BooneMcCrary on 02-26-2015 at 07:47 AM

Old Post 02-25-2015 02:44 PM
BooneMcCrary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BooneMcCrary Click here to Send BooneMcCrary a Private Message Click Here to Email BooneMcCrary Find more posts by BooneMcCrary Add BooneMcCrary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lyates
UKC Forum Member

Sailor

My first english was out of sailor (max) then my second was a sister to sailor. i love this line hunting a male that is heavy with the blood

Old Post 02-26-2015 01:22 AM
lyates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lyates Click here to Send lyates a Private Message Click Here to Email lyates Find more posts by lyates Add lyates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

Any Max Pups available this year Lamar?

Old Post 07-19-2016 05:23 PM
ericevans
UKC Forum Member

I'm getting ready to cross a direct female out of Sailor soon as she comes in!

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch PKC Ch Dry Creek Split Shot
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )
** Gr.Nt.Ch Pr' Evans Dry Creek Gypsy (PKC Money)
** Pr . Evans Dry Creek Wild Rita (1 UKC Win ) PKC Money

Old Post 07-22-2016 01:47 AM
ericevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ericevans Click here to Send ericevans a Private Message Find more posts by ericevans Add ericevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BooneMcCrary
UKC Forum Member

What is your female? What's her bottom side look like?

Old Post 07-26-2016 08:34 AM
ericevans
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BooneMcCrary
What is your female? What's her bottom side look like?

She's a Nt.Ch , Her mom is SouthEastern's Pine Mtn. Ann , Ann is out of Gr.Ch .Nt.Ch Pine Mtn. Hammer and Pine MTN. Blue Jill

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch PKC Ch Dry Creek Split Shot
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )
** Gr.Nt.Ch Pr' Evans Dry Creek Gypsy (PKC Money)
** Pr . Evans Dry Creek Wild Rita (1 UKC Win ) PKC Money

Old Post 07-26-2016 10:31 PM
ericevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ericevans Click here to Send ericevans a Private Message Find more posts by ericevans Add ericevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote