UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Which Magazine do you get?
Which Magazine or Magazines do you receive
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Coonhound Bloodlines 60 38.96%
American Cooner 6 3.90%
Coonhound Bloodlines and American Cooner 24 15.58%
Prohound Only 8 5.19%
American Cooner and Prohound 12 7.79%
Bllolines, Cooner And Prohound 44 28.57%
Total: 154 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hitch
New UKC Forum Member

Which Magazine do you get?

Just trying to find out which would be the best for advertisement.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2004 03:39 PM
timber hitch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hitch Click here to Send timber hitch a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hitch Find more posts by timber hitch Add timber hitch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samhain
UKC Forum Member

American Cooner for advertisements.

Old Post 09-15-2004 03:44 PM
Samhain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Samhain Click here to Send Samhain a Private Message Find more posts by Samhain Add Samhain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

CB

I like CB... had cooner last year.. seemed like the Walker Dog Gazette ... Thats a good thing if your a Walker promoter/supporter... Full Cry.. lots of cur dogs.. Go with what your market is...

Old Post 09-15-2004 03:46 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capt_agricultur
UKC Forum Member

Where is FULL CRY....????? Young hunters can pick up more training hints & tips ..several writers are ffom the school of hard knoch
ks

Old Post 09-15-2004 03:50 PM
capt_agricultur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capt_agricultur Click here to Send capt_agricultur a Private Message Click Here to Email capt_agricultur Find more posts by capt_agricultur Add capt_agricultur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samhain
UKC Forum Member

Just curious,on how many monthly subscribers Cooner and Bloodlines have?

Old Post 09-15-2004 04:40 PM
Samhain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Samhain Click here to Send Samhain a Private Message Find more posts by Samhain Add Samhain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jessica M
UKC Employee

Subscribers

Coonhound Bloodlines has around 16,000 subscribers.

Hope that helps!

Jessica Rand
CB Production Coordinator
jrand@ukcdogs.com

Old Post 09-15-2004 05:02 PM
Jessica M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jessica M Click here to Send Jessica M a Private Message Click Here to Email Jessica M Find more posts by Jessica M Add Jessica M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

old days

remember back in the 70's when Full Cry was the "CoonHunters Bible" and published around 40,000 magazines a month ?????

Old Post 09-15-2004 06:38 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redtick
Banned

We take The American Cooner, Coonhound Bloodlines, Full Cry, Prohound, The American Beagler, The Rabbit Hunter, Better Beagling, and several other hunting and fishing magazines.

We advertise in a number of magazines and probably get the best results in coonhound puppy sales and video sales from The American Cooner. But, Jessica has done some real fine ads for us in Coonhound Bloodlines and I would highly reccomend you placing an ad with them. The least productive magazine ads for us were in Prohound.

Last edited by Redtick on 09-15-2004 at 06:48 PM

Old Post 09-15-2004 06:46 PM
Redtick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redtick Click here to Send Redtick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redtick Find more posts by Redtick Add Redtick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy Long
UKC Forum Member

Jessica - Thanks for the info. Its nice to see UKC employees on the board!

Old Post 09-15-2004 06:47 PM
Jeremy Long is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Long Click here to Send Jeremy Long a Private Message Find more posts by Jeremy Long Add Jeremy Long to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillydale
UKC Forum Member

Heck I get the CB & AC & ProH all three and thinking about getting FullCry to. I read them cover to cover the first night I get them, so I need more..LOL

Old Post 09-15-2004 06:53 PM
Hillydale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillydale Click here to Send Hillydale a Private Message Find more posts by Hillydale Add Hillydale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tommy t
UKC Forum Member

poll

where's the box for none of the above?

Old Post 09-15-2004 07:17 PM
tommy t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tommy t Click here to Send tommy t a Private Message Click Here to Email tommy t Find more posts by tommy t Add tommy t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Hmmm. I wonder why Prohound is least productive for you.

Old Post 09-15-2004 08:37 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billybob
UKC Forum Member

I LIKE C.B. AND I ALSO LIKE FULL CRY.

Old Post 09-15-2004 09:49 PM
billybob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billybob Click here to Send billybob a Private Message Click Here to Email billybob Find more posts by billybob Add billybob to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blister 1
UKC Forum Member

All three, if I only got one it would be the Cooner.

Old Post 09-15-2004 11:09 PM
Blister 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blister 1 Click here to Send Blister 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Blister 1 Find more posts by Blister 1 Add Blister 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sheepster
Banned

as long as GUY ORMISTON is still writing in the coonhound Bloodlines then it will allways be MY BOOK. He is dang near the funniest man alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Along with making some GREAT POINTS he also keeps me laughing everytime I read it. I respect anyone that is like me and aint worried about the status quo or what everyone else is doing or saying. Just cause everyone else is doing it, dont make it right. just my opinion.

Old Post 09-16-2004 01:28 AM
sheepster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheepster Click here to Send sheepster a Private Message Find more posts by sheepster Add sheepster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

Coonhound Bloodlines

I get the bloodlines mag. i did get American cooner also but the prices kept going up on both so i decided to just take bloodlines,also most English people advertise in Bloodlines Mag.

Old Post 09-16-2004 02:24 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott S.
UKC Forum Member

Bloodlines...

I use to get Cooner and Full Cry also, but I like Bloodlines better.

Scott

Old Post 09-16-2004 05:38 AM
Scott S. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott S. Click here to Send Scott S. a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott S. Find more posts by Scott S. Add Scott S. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I like Walker Monthly!!!LOL A.K.A Cooner!!

Old Post 09-17-2004 04:52 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brigman B&T
UKC Forum Member

Coonhound Bloodlines is the only one for me...

Old Post 09-17-2004 08:41 AM
Brigman B&T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brigman B&T Click here to Send Brigman B&T a Private Message Visit Brigman B&T's homepage! Find more posts by Brigman B&T Add Brigman B&T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LARRY BRADY
UKC Forum Member

BLOODLINES AND PROHOUND FOR ME

Pch GrniteCh White river Tar Nailor
2005 Super Stake CH
Pch GrniteCh Tar Scream'n Thunder
2005 National Ch 2004 Breeders Showcase Ch
Pch GrniteCh Tar Scream'n Storm
2006 Jr Futrity Ch 2007 Superstake ch
Pch Prime Time Scream'n Windy
2007 Labor Day Classic Ch
2007 Pup Shoot Truck Winner
Pch Ch GrNitech Tar Scream'n Rain
PKC PRIDE #84822
Nitech Tar Scream'n ThunderStorm
Proud Member of Team Tar!!!!

Old Post 09-17-2004 07:24 PM
LARRY BRADY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LARRY BRADY Click here to Send LARRY BRADY a Private Message Click Here to Email LARRY BRADY Find more posts by LARRY BRADY Add LARRY BRADY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James M.
UKC Forum Member

Coonhound Bloodlines is about the best for me.I also get Prohound from my PKC membership its good mag for PKC news but thats about all it is.

Old Post 09-18-2004 12:06 AM
James M. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James M. Click here to Send James M. a Private Message Click Here to Email James M. Find more posts by James M. Add James M. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samhain
UKC Forum Member

Off the subject a little bit,are there any other big game hound related magazines besides Full Cry & Boarhunter?

Old Post 09-21-2004 11:42 PM
C. Beyer
UKC Forum Member

my dad used to always get the Cooner, but I get and prefer the BloodLines.JMO

616-262-2785
Twin Oaks Kennels
SPIKE BEYER, HIS LEGACY LIVES ON!
PR' Twin Oak's CrossCut BoZo R.I.P.
Twin Oak's NextGen. Jewel
**TEAM TIMBER**
COONDOG UP*ENGLISH STYLE*
CoonDog Mafia

Old Post 07-20-2006 05:51 PM
C. Beyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C. Beyer Click here to Send C. Beyer a Private Message Click Here to Email C. Beyer Visit C. Beyer's homepage! Find more posts by C. Beyer Add C. Beyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

CB and Prohound

I get CB and Prohound, but CB is the best of the two magazines.

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 07-20-2006 07:35 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote