UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > 2017 WV State Hunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jhw
UKC Forum Member

2017 WV State Hunt

The WV State Hunt will be March 11 & 12 at Quiet Dell Community Building in Marion County. Directions are on the UKC website or call me for directions or with any questions 304-382-8487. This will be a double point All-Star event and a two day NHBA sectional. We will be having a bench show on Saturday only. All cast will run for 90 minutes except the winners packs they will be 60 minutes. We will have a winners pack for all three categories both days. You must win a category at least one day to be the state champion. Registered deadline is 7 AM and champions grands and show deadline is 11 AM.

The state hunt champion will win $1000 cash plus other prizes. The runner up hunt winner will win $300 plus other prizes. All category winners each day will receive $100 as well as other prizes. The state show champion will receive $100 plus other prizes. The opposite sex show champion and the youth hunt and youth show winners will receive $50 as well as other prizes. All cast winners and bench show category winners will receive something. We will have raffles and a calcutta both days. We will be giving away $3000 cash, 20 bags of purina pro plan, and over $5000 total prize package for the weekend. The event is being sponsored by Purina and Mud River!

The rabbits are starting to breed here and running is getting good!! Hope to see you all there. Don't hesitate to contact me or Jeremy Boord with any questions.

Last edited by jhw on 02-24-2017 at 12:32 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2017 12:53 AM
jhw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhw Click here to Send jhw a Private Message Click Here to Email jhw Find more posts by jhw Add jhw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Great job josh and all involved! Thats a heck of a prize package!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 02-23-2017 01:29 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Note on Quiet Dell

Folks do not mistake this location with Quiet Dell in Harrison County, two different places!

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 02-26-2017 07:40 PM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sam zirkle
UKC Forum Member

If u never been to this hunt since this guy's took over u need to come this guy's are A1 they put a lot of time in this and they keep it on the up and up this guy's do as good of a good as anyone that puts on a big 5 in my opinion better and anyone that has been there can tell u that so everone that runs ukc need to come have a good weekend with this guy's thank Josh Jeremy Cody Doug and Fred if I forgot anyone sorry u guys do a grate job

GRHBCH GRCH 'PR' HEAT -EM-UP TRAPPER
GRHBCH HARDIE HEAT -EM-UP REBA
HBCH HEAT -EM -UP KIT'S LITTLE ZEDA
HBCH CH'PR ' HEAT - EM-UP LINDA

Old Post 02-27-2017 03:41 PM
sam zirkle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sam zirkle Click here to Send sam zirkle a Private Message Visit sam zirkle's homepage! Find more posts by sam zirkle Add sam zirkle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

NICE! Kudos to all involved!

Old Post 02-27-2017 06:11 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdogs1
UKC Forum Member

These guys put on a great hunt! Have great running grounds, great prize packets, will definately be there for this hunt!

HBCH JB's Little Southern Sky
HBCH JB"s Little Smokin Joe(2 2014 Registered cast wins, 6th overall in registers)(2017 national cast win)
JB's Little Ginger
Lane's Sweet Talking Susie

Old Post 02-27-2017 09:50 PM
walkerdogs1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdogs1 Click here to Send walkerdogs1 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdogs1 Find more posts by walkerdogs1 Add walkerdogs1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhw
UKC Forum Member

The directions are wrong for this hunt on the UKC website. I sent in the location change when i confirmed the hunt then when UKC didnt change it I called them. That being said if anyone has any questions about the location please call me or message me. We will have someone at the old location just in case people show up there

Old Post 03-04-2017 09:45 PM
jhw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhw Click here to Send jhw a Private Message Click Here to Email jhw Find more posts by jhw Add jhw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Josh, is this the address, Address: WV-310, Fairmont, WV 26554

Old Post 03-06-2017 10:51 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jboord
UKC Forum Member

Thornie that is the correct address

Old Post 03-06-2017 12:53 PM
jboord is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jboord Click here to Send jboord a Private Message Click Here to Email jboord Find more posts by jboord Add jboord to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hspencer
UKC Forum Member

Apologies! With the switch to the new website and me being out of the office at PP Nationals this past week/weekend, things got a little messed up. I have updated the directions in our system and they should be showing up tomorrow correctly on the website.

Thank you for your patience, everyone!

Old Post 03-06-2017 08:43 PM
Hspencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hspencer Click here to Send Hspencer a Private Message Click Here to Email Hspencer Find more posts by Hspencer Add Hspencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MCcLellan.Mike
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone no more the GPS adress to the club the one thornie meantioned is not coming up on my maps. Thanks

GRHBCH LITTLE ITALYS FLINTSTONE FLYER.(RIP)
HB CH 'PR' BRIAR ASSASSINS STATE GASOLINE

Old Post 03-10-2017 12:29 AM
MCcLellan.Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MCcLellan.Mike Click here to Send MCcLellan.Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MCcLellan.Mike Add MCcLellan.Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhw
UKC Forum Member

I don't have a gps address sorry. Thornies address will get you on the correct road but i don't believe that it will bring you right to the club. You can call me for detailed directions

Old Post 03-10-2017 12:41 AM
jhw
UKC Forum Member

Saturday

I would like to thank everyone who came out today and supported the event. I would also like to give a big thanks to everyone who stepped up and guided or judged for us today. Thank you Angie Vandergrift for coming and judging our bench show. Also thanks Fred Hawkins for being MOH. We hunted 79 dogs and showed 14 today.

State show champion was Traci Mcquain with TNTs Cassafrass

Opposite Sex show champion was Trever Mcquain and TNTs 3MC Chief

Youth Show Winner was Connor Jackson with Triple T's Rambling Rock

Registered winner today was Raymond Tissue with Wiley

Champion Winner was Bill Stewart with rainbow runner

Grand Winner was Traci Mcquain with TNTs Cassafrass

I will post the full results of Saturday and Sunday this week I dont have the results in front of me tonight.

Congrats to all the winners and good luck to everyone still in contention for the state hunt title!!!

Last edited by jhw on 03-12-2017 at 10:25 AM

Old Post 03-12-2017 03:58 AM
JohnMiller
UKC Forum Member

Thank You to all the club members judges and guides for a great event. Thank you for great event as always. Congrats to all the winners and good luck here in a few hours

Old Post 03-12-2017 04:43 AM
JohnMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnMiller Click here to Send JohnMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email JohnMiller Find more posts by JohnMiller Add JohnMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Thank You & Congrats

I want to thank all the beagle clubs who helped, all those who traveled and came to the event, also congrats to all who placed and even Mrs Traci McQuain for having the 2017 WV State Show n Hunt Champion in her Cassafras dog. Traci made all of us ugly guys look good standing behind Cassafras with her smile!

TrI Cty guys and Angie V, you all knocked it out of the park with this event.

This was a very good event and I hope all enjoyed themselves!

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 03-16-2017 03:20 AM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote