UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ****THE ORIGINAL BRIGHT EYES VEST****
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dogcop
UKC Forum Member

vest

PM sent Ray

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2013 06:41 PM
Dogcop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogcop Click here to Send Dogcop a Private Message Click Here to Email Dogcop Find more posts by Dogcop Add Dogcop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Got It. We will have it waiting on you!

Old Post 02-16-2013 01:21 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

The best vest I have found.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes
'PR' Craigs Creek Soggy Bottom Savage
(Haze x SML PD RIVER Polly)

Old Post 02-18-2013 03:49 PM
Bubby Ponton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubby Ponton Click here to Send Bubby Ponton a Private Message Find more posts by Bubby Ponton Add Bubby Ponton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

This is the only vest you will ever need

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 02-19-2013 01:39 PM
Bubby Ponton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubby Ponton Click here to Send Bubby Ponton a Private Message Find more posts by Bubby Ponton Add Bubby Ponton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Plenty of these at SETWD

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 02-20-2013 03:25 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Come get yours at SETWD

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 02-21-2013 11:50 AM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Everyone loves the Bright Eyes Vest

We listened to our customers and have redesigned our vest keeping the good things and improving wherever we could. The product is the coolest most comfortable user friendly vest ever designed. This vest is just the latest design of the "ORIGINAL BRIGHT EYES VEST". This vest is of superb quality and will give years of reliable service. It has just the right number of pockets to carry your equipment and the new bigger ,softer ,heavier mesh is sure to be a hit.

THERE'S ONLY ONE ORIGINAL

PRICE IS 65.00

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 02-25-2013 03:23 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

One size fits all, great feel

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 02-26-2013 02:30 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Bright Eyes Vest are the best

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 02-27-2013 03:53 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-28-2013 02:00 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

BRIGHT EYES ALL NEW COONHUNTER'S VEST, Number 1

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-01-2013 02:30 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Bright Eyes Vest

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-03-2013 03:49 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-05-2013 12:55 AM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Bright Eyes Vest

We listened to our customers and have redesigned our vest keeping the good things and improving wherever we could. The product is the coolest most comfortable user friendly vest ever designed. This vest is just the latest design of the "ORIGINAL BRIGHT EYES VEST". This vest is of superb quality and will give years of reliable service. It has just the right number of pockets to carry your equipment and the new bigger ,softer ,heavier mesh is sure to be a hit.

PRICE IS 65.00

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-05-2013 02:28 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-06-2013 02:51 AM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

"ORIGINAL BRIGHT EYES VEST". This vest is of superb quality and will give years of reliable service. It has just the right number of pockets to carry your equipment and the new bigger ,softer ,heavier mesh is sure to be a hit.

PRICE IS 65.00

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-06-2013 01:35 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

South Carolina State Championship

March 8 & 9 Darlington South Carolina

Go by and Checkout Bright Eyes Lights and all there newest products also check this out

High Score Friday and Saturday Night will have the chance to win a Bright Eyes Light
Same goes for the Opposite Sex so go by and checkout Team Bright Eyes.

Hope to see you there.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-06-2013 05:12 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

The only vest you will ever need.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-07-2013 03:17 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Come by the South Carolina State Hunt and Get your Bright Eyes Vest.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-08-2013 02:53 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Talking

The only vest you will ever need

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-11-2013 02:54 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

". This vest is of superb quality and will give years of reliable service. It has just the right number of pockets to carry your equipment and the new bigger ,softer ,heavier mesh is sure to be a hit.

PRICE IS 65.00

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-12-2013 01:55 PM
keith lynn
UKC Forum Member

Hey ray I order yalls new light the snake eyes about two months ago its a really great light the only thing I don't like about mine is that. You can not seperate the head from the pack its permanently. Attached to the pack this is my fault.for.not looking.more into it I believe yall have the one were the head does attach I was wondering if thers anyway I could ship it back. To yall and see if you could change that for.me I have no problem paying shipping both ways would.really appreciate it

Old Post 03-13-2013 02:45 AM
keith lynn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for keith lynn Click here to Send keith lynn a Private Message Click Here to Email keith lynn Find more posts by keith lynn Add keith lynn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Keith, give us a call at the store and we will go over the issues with you and talk to you about options. 1-888-225-7478

Old Post 03-13-2013 01:51 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

Get your vest today

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-13-2013 03:14 PM
Bubby Ponton
UKC Forum Member

Team Bright Eyes.

Ray, is in Ashland Ohio at the BBOA Spring Hunt & I will be at Breed Days in Hickory Grove, SC come by and visit and checkout Team Bright Eyes.

Team Virginia Cartel
Team Bright Eyes

Old Post 03-14-2013 12:00 PM