UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > *** Nt.ch.,sq.ch. Hutson's Ole Bandit***
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joey1
UKC Forum Member

thanks brandon, well when you get ready for one, give me a call.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2012 02:21 AM
joey1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey1 Click here to Send joey1 a Private Message Click Here to Email joey1 Find more posts by joey1 Add joey1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-11-2012 01:30 PM
joey1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey1 Click here to Send joey1 a Private Message Click Here to Email joey1 Find more posts by joey1 Add joey1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moodyhound
UKC Forum Member

Good looking dog. You ever cross breed him any? Hounds, curs, feists?

KENTUCKY TREE DOGS

You can't beat stupid out of a dog.

Old Post 09-11-2012 06:49 PM
moodyhound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moodyhound Click here to Send moodyhound a Private Message Click Here to Email moodyhound Find more posts by moodyhound Add moodyhound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by moodyhound
Good looking dog. You ever cross breed him any? Hounds, curs, feists?

i have had some people bring in some well bred treeing walker females and bred to him, and it is working great.

Old Post 09-12-2012 10:57 PM
ctc
UKC Forum Member

bandit pup

joey this is tripp collins in s.c. took my bandit pup for the second time last night he went with the dogs until they got away from him. he stayed gone awhile then finally came back but once they treed he shot straight back into them he really impressed me for his age. thanks tripp

Old Post 09-14-2012 01:51 PM
ctc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctc Click here to Send ctc a Private Message Click Here to Email ctc Find more posts by ctc Add ctc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

Re: bandit pup

quote:
Originally posted by ctc
joey this is tripp collins in s.c. took my bandit pup for the second time last night he went with the dogs until they got away from him. he stayed gone awhile then finally came back but once they treed he shot straight back into them he really impressed me for his age. thanks tripp

thats great tripp for his age, he is still just a pup, , keep him in the woods, for thats the biggest problem for dogs not making it

Old Post 09-15-2012 01:57 AM
ctc
UKC Forum Member

joey how big was queenie my pups mom height and weight thanks tripp

Old Post 09-20-2012 02:36 AM
ctc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctc Click here to Send ctc a Private Message Click Here to Email ctc Find more posts by ctc Add ctc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ctc
joey how big was queenie my pups mom height and weight thanks tripp
tripp, queenie is the biggest female i have, she weigh about 60 lbs.

Old Post 09-20-2012 01:48 PM
ctc
UKC Forum Member

thanks joey for the info

Old Post 09-21-2012 12:57 AM
ctc
UKC Forum Member

joey took skeeter agian last night didnt go but followed me to the tree and when the coon hit the ground he was on it with the other dogs.coon was dead of course and he chewed on it and barked at it all the way back to the truck.he keeps on like this i will be wanting a female next!!! lol thanks tripp

Old Post 09-22-2012 05:42 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ctc
joey took skeeter agian last night didnt go but followed me to the tree and when the coon hit the ground he was on it with the other dogs.coon was dead of course and he chewed on it and barked at it all the way back to the truck.he keeps on like this i will be wanting a female next!!! lol thanks tripp
tripp thats great, sounds like it aint going to be long, keep it up,

Old Post 09-24-2012 03:00 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

bandit & lexus pups

this is bandit's latest litter of pups, off of lexus, really great looking and acting pups, this was a grandfather to grandaughter cross, im really excited about this cross,

Old Post 09-29-2012 02:15 AM
Tar12
UKC Forum Member

Here is a young Bandit/Hell Creek Dixie pup that is flat getting it done! We call him Hell Creek Bandit.He uses all of his senses equally well. He can wind and drift in and shut the tree down or hit a track and scorch it and shut it down and of course he can sight tree and timber as well. He rolls with what is handed to him. I like him real well as he is well balanced. This tail gate shot is from a recent am hunt. He actually treed 8 but we hung 1 and had a escapee! lol

Old Post 09-29-2012 05:34 AM
Tar12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tar12 Click here to Send Tar12 a Private Message Click Here to Email Tar12 Find more posts by Tar12 Add Tar12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

rick, he sure is a fine looking dog, looks just like his daddy, im glad he has made you a good un.

Old Post 09-29-2012 11:23 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

the next cross that i will be making with bandit , will be to my queenie female, she is a nice squirrel dog, she should be coming in any day.

Old Post 10-01-2012 05:47 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

this is my dixie female, she is just turned 5 months old, this video in her treeing on a turn out squirrell. she is off of my bandit dog, and jason newells hell creek dixie,
CLICK PHOTO BELOW FOR VIDEO

Old Post 10-10-2012 04:14 AM
Tanner Hocker
UKC Forum Member

Nice dogs

I hunt a lot of coon hounds but i have a young cur i been trying to get on squirrels. Its really cool to hunt the squirrels with a hound, i hope mine turns out partially as good as urs nice hounds!!

Old Post 10-10-2012 03:57 PM
Tanner Hocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tanner Hocker Click here to Send Tanner Hocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Tanner Hocker Find more posts by Tanner Hocker Add Tanner Hocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nice dogs

quote:
Originally posted by Tanner Hocker
I hunt a lot of coon hounds but i have a young cur i been trying to get on squirrels. Its really cool to hunt the squirrels with a hound, i hope mine turns out partially as good as urs nice hounds!!
thanks tanner, just keep um in the woods,

Old Post 10-11-2012 01:05 PM
Tanner Hocker
UKC Forum Member

You're Welcome

I'm in the timber with most all my spare time no problem there.

Old Post 10-11-2012 04:42 PM
Tanner Hocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tanner Hocker Click here to Send Tanner Hocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Tanner Hocker Find more posts by Tanner Hocker Add Tanner Hocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

here is another happy customer with a granddaughter of bandit, this is a litter mate to my zip dog

Old Post 11-01-2012 02:19 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joey1
this is my dixie female, she is just turned 5 months old, this video in her treeing on a turn out squirrell. she is off of my bandit dog, and jason newells hell creek dixie,
CLICK PHOTO BELOW FOR VIDEO

i just got back from dixies 2 trip to the woods, she treed 4 and did an awsome job, she sure reminds me of her brother, poncho, when he was her age.

Old Post 11-05-2012 04:20 PM
mike weaver
UKC Forum Member

nice looking dog

Old Post 11-11-2012 04:04 AM
mike weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike weaver Click here to Send mike weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email mike weaver Visit mike weaver's homepage! Find more posts by mike weaver Add mike weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

good hunt tonight with bandit and roxie

Old Post 11-15-2012 03:06 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

I HAD A FUN TIME IN THE DELTA THIS WEEKEND WITH SOME GOOD DOGS AND FRIENDS. THIS IS ALL YOUNG DOGS OFF OF JASONS DIXIE AND MY BANDIT DOGS. WE MADE THIS CROSS 3 TIME AND ALL THREE LITTERS WAS HUNTED THIS WEEKEND IN THE DELTA. FROM LEFT TO RIGHT BRANDON NEWELL WITH SASSY, JASON NEWELL WITH BLONDIE, PRESTON NEWELL WITH DIXIE(FAT MAMMA), MIKE LANDRUM WITH RUBY AND JOEY HUTSON WITH PONCHO

Old Post 11-26-2012 03:45 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

OLE BANDIT AND PONCHO, ITS FUN TO WATCH A FATHER AND SON TAG TEAM,

Old Post 11-30-2012 07:48 PM