UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > *** Nt.ch.,sq.ch. Hutson's Ole Bandit***
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joey1
UKC Forum Member

THIS IS ANOTHER GOOD HUNT OF MIKE LANDRUMS RUBY AND TALLY DOG.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2014 03:36 AM
joey1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey1 Click here to Send joey1 a Private Message Click Here to Email joey1 Find more posts by joey1 Add joey1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

I JUST BRED HUTSONS OLE ZIP, WHICH IS A GRANDSON OF OLE BANDIT, TO MY SASSY FEMALE, WHICH IS A DIRECT DAUGHTER OF BANDIT, IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS CROSS, IM ONLY GOING TO TAKE A FEW DEPOSITS, FOR I WILL BE KEEPING ATLEAST 4 OF THESE MYSELF, THE PRICE OF PUPS IS 550.00 YOU CAN CALLME AT 318-325-4215 OR EMAIL ME AT joeywhutson@gmail.com

Old Post 03-19-2017 05:02 AM
joey1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey1 Click here to Send joey1 a Private Message Click Here to Email joey1 Find more posts by joey1 Add joey1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Brown
New UKC Forum Member

100% Ladners?

Joey-

Your dogs look great! just wondering if they are all 100% Ladner or what strain they come from. I like the smaller quick hunting BMCs a lot(Ive got three).

Thanks!

JB

Old Post 03-21-2017 05:07 AM
Josh Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Brown Click here to Send Josh Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Brown Add Josh Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

Re: 100% Ladners?

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Brown
Joey-

Your dogs look great! just wondering if they are all 100% Ladner or what strain they come from. I like the smaller quick hunting BMCs a lot(Ive got three).

Thanks!

JB

josh, yes i do have some thats all ladner bred, but i crossed the ladner line with the nolan line back in the late 80's early 90's .so some is mixed , if you go back far enough.

Old Post 03-22-2017 02:40 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW WE ONLY GET A FEW YEARS OUT OF THESE DOGS, ITS STILL HARD TO SEE THEM GO, OLE BANDIT PASSED TODAY, I SURE HAD A MANY OF GOOD NIGHTS WITH HIM, TREEING COON, TOOK HIM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY HUNTING HIM, MANY MANY GOOD MEMORIES. R.I.P. OLE BANIT

Old Post 04-07-2017 03:56 AM
Josh Brown
New UKC Forum Member

R.I.P Bandit

Sorry to hear Bandit passed..Sounds like he was one of the good ones!

Old Post 04-07-2017 11:54 PM
Josh Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Brown Click here to Send Josh Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Brown Add Josh Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joey1
I JUST BRED HUTSONS OLE ZIP, WHICH IS A GRANDSON OF OLE BANDIT, TO MY SASSY FEMALE, WHICH IS A DIRECT DAUGHTER OF BANDIT, IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS CROSS, IM ONLY GOING TO TAKE A FEW DEPOSITS, FOR I WILL BE KEEPING ATLEAST 2 OF THESE MYSELF, THE PRICE OF PUPS IS 550.00 YOU CAN CALLME AT 318-325-4215 OR EMAIL ME AT joeywhutson@gmail.com

sassy had her pups yesterday, she has 9 of them , all of them look great, yellow with blackmask, this should really be some hard driving pups, with bandits blood top and bottom, i've already got a couple of deposits, im going to take 5 more, thanks, joey

Old Post 05-18-2017 02:42 AM