UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Russell
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Russell

I ordered a pedigree on Black and Tan male that Kenwood Maeker owns when is it coming?

John 3:16

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2017 02:04 AM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

When did you order it? what is the name of the dog and what State does the registered owner live in?

Old Post 02-23-2017 01:05 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Russell

UKC sent papers out the first of the year they got lost in the mail. I talked to one of the girls she said I need to fill out a form sopapers could be made over

Old Post 02-23-2017 04:30 PM
Gary Hazel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Hazel Click here to Send Gary Hazel a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Hazel Find more posts by Gary Hazel Add Gary Hazel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

I understand you called us. Yes, you would need to fill out a duplicate application. Just indicate the original pedigree we sent was lost in the mail and you never received it and we'll send you another one at no cost to you.

Old Post 02-23-2017 04:37 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Russell

I do not know the dog ukc #

Old Post 02-23-2017 09:29 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You should be able to leave that area blank and we can get it from the name & breed of the dog.

Old Post 02-23-2017 09:36 PM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Russell,
I filled the paper out the best i can. going to mail it out today.
Gary Hazel

Old Post 03-09-2017 01:53 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Sounds good. Have a great day!

Old Post 03-09-2017 04:23 PM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Russell

Did you get thee form

Old Post 03-27-2017 02:35 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I"m not showing it in our system as of yet. It's possible it's here and we haven't got to that day's mail as of yet due to the fact we're currently working about 5 business days out. You can check back with me at the end of the week and I can look again for you.

Old Post 03-27-2017 02:56 PM
Gary Hazel
UKC Forum Member

Russell

When I mailed the form back to Ukc I wrote Att: Russell Smith

Old Post 03-27-2017 08:35 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Yes, it is here. We are currently working on it.

Old Post 03-27-2017 08:41 PM