UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Transport > Call Katrina!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

Call Katrina!!!

ROUTE INFO LIMITED ROUTE 12-26 to 12-30
OH Tues
WV Wed
GA Thurs
TN Fri
KY Sat

For a quick quote, please text the city & state for pick up and delivery locations, as well as the age & breed for transport. I will call you at my first opportunity with your quote and schedule information!

Call today!!
(270) 735-5983

Breaks every 2-4 hours for water, exercise, & potty. (Unless it's a 1st transport for new pups, breaks are more frequent their 1st day due to nausea & clean up)

I offer Purina One Dog Chow or Purina One Puppy Chow for feeding during transport unless other food is provided at pick up.

USDA compliant! USDA LICENSE 61-T-0016

I transport in a climate controlled van with limited space to allow for a premium care service & quicker turn around! I have a watchful eye at all times, to attend to any immediate needs during transport. Everyone rides in their own size appropriate kennel provided with transport. I only allow smaller pups under 6 months from the same litter to ride together.

Payment is cash on delivery. No checks, please.

Driver available during most hours!
Calls returned promptly at all times!

Katrina Logsdon
Call/Text: (270) 735-5983
Facebook: Dependable Hound Hauling
Email: dependablehoundhauling@gmail.com
UKC: KYGIRLTRANSPORT

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

DISCOUNTS! DISCOUNTS! DISCOUNTS!
Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals
Multiple Puppies/Littermates (where there is either 1 pick up or 1 delivery location)
Existing Route/Interstate Exchange

Last edited by KYGIRLTRANSPORT on 12-26-2017 at 04:15 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-03-2017 04:04 AM
KYGIRLTRANSPORT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYGIRLTRANSPORT Click here to Send KYGIRLTRANSPORT a Private Message Click Here to Email KYGIRLTRANSPORT Find more posts by KYGIRLTRANSPORT Add KYGIRLTRANSPORT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

Call Katrina!!! Dependable Hound Hauling!!!

Call Katrina (270) 735-5983

Call for quote & schedule info!

For quickest response, text locations with cities directly to my number, & I will return your call promptly with quote & schedule info!!

Breaks every 2-4 hours for water, exercise, & potty. (Unless it's a 1st transport for new pups, breaks are more frequent their 1st day due to nausea & clean up)

I offer Purina One Dog Chow or Purina One Puppy Chow for feeding during transport unless other food is provided at pick up.

I transport in a climate controlled van with limited space to allow for a premium care service & quicker turn around! I have a watchful eye at all times, to attend to any immediate needs during transport. Everyone rides in their own size appropriate kennel provided with transport. I only allow smaller pups under 6 months from the same litter to ride together.

Katrina Logsdon

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals
Multiple Puppies/Littermates (where there is either 1 pick up or 1 delivery location)

Last edited by KYGIRLTRANSPORT on 01-27-2017 at 01:06 PM

Old Post 01-08-2017 05:22 AM
KYGIRLTRANSPORT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KYGIRLTRANSPORT Click here to Send KYGIRLTRANSPORT a Private Message Click Here to Email KYGIRLTRANSPORT Find more posts by KYGIRLTRANSPORT Add KYGIRLTRANSPORT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Chattanooga to Central / Eastern NC. ???

Old Post 02-22-2017 12:38 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CREEK23
UKC Forum Member

Thank you

For getting her here fast and safe !!!

Old Post 03-17-2017 06:48 AM
CREEK23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CREEK23 Click here to Send CREEK23 a Private Message Find more posts by CREEK23 Add CREEK23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

Dependable Hound Hauling

Thank you sir! It was my pleasure! She was such a good girl!! I hope she does great for you!!

Katrina Logsdon

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals

Old Post 03-17-2017 10:24 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

call me

289 836 8349, thanks john

Old Post 06-12-2017 07:04 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hauling Dogs reference

Katrina is a really good person to get to haul your dogs, she is very honest and easy to get a long with. She is cheaper than many and more available than some. I recommend her highly. Thanks John Dell, President of the National Redbone Coonhound Asc.

Old Post 06-13-2017 06:16 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

Thank you!!

Thank ypu Mr. Dell! It's always a pleasure to work with you & any of your wonderful redbones!!

Katrina Logsdon

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals

Old Post 06-15-2017 11:08 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Has anybody heard from her latley?

Old Post 07-14-2017 10:45 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

Minnesota!!

Currently working my way to Minnesota, then back to KY!

Limited space available until after Oct 17.

I have openings for NYC trip & everything from VT to FL to OK coming up this month. Call for booking information!

Text ahead with cities of both locations for pick up and delivery, & I will call you back with a quote & scheduling information asap.

Call today!!

Katrina Logsdon

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals

Old Post 10-01-2017 10:54 PM
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

Call Katrina!!!

New route staring next week!!
Pretty much covering all the East coast!!
Spots still available!!

KY to MN to FL to NYC&VT to LA

Text ahead with cities of both locations for pick up and delivery, & I will call you back with a quote & scheduling information asap.

Call today!!

Katrina Logsdon

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals

Old Post 10-13-2017 06:46 AM
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

Route Delay

My route has been delayed due to a death in the family.
I will be leaving out next week (Oct 23-27). I will post my new date for departure, as soon as the arrangements have been made and I know which day that I can leave out.
Thank you for your patience, while my family mourns our loss.

Katrina Logsdon

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals

Old Post 10-19-2017 08:31 PM
MarineKa
New UKC Forum Member

I used the service twice already, all went smooth, pup was well treated and he wasn't scared or something. Now I moved to apartment in Berlin, Germany and now I am looking for a similar service company here to transport my dog from Detroit to Berlin. Any ideas/suggestions? Thank you.

Old Post 10-30-2017 04:50 PM
MarineKa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MarineKa Click here to Send MarineKa a Private Message Click Here to Email MarineKa Find more posts by MarineKa Add MarineKa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

MarineKa

I sent you a PM with as much info as I could possibly think of for you! Good luck!!

Katrina Logsdon

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals

Old Post 12-01-2017 10:58 AM
KYGIRLTRANSPORT
UKC Forum Member

Call Katrina!! Dependable Hound Hauling!!

ROUTE INFO LIMITED ROUTE 12-26 to 12-30

OH Tues
WV Wed
GA Thurs
TN Fri
KY Sat

For a quick quote, please text the city & state for pick up and delivery locations, as well as the age & breed for transport. I will call you at my first opportunity with your quote and schedule information!

Call today!!
(270) 735-5983

Katrina Logsdon

Katrina Logsdon
(270) 735-5983
Dependable Hound Hauling
USDA #61-T-0016

Military
Repeat Client
Repeat Furry Client
Referral Bonus
Rescue Animals

Old Post 12-26-2017 04:19 AM
deacon12
UKC Forum Member

Louisiana to Doylestown Ohio

Need a puppy hauled. 337-257-1229. Matthew

Fwr Branko's Hat Trick
http://www.givshighcaliberbeagles.com

Old Post 01-12-2018 07:01 PM
deacon12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deacon12 Click here to Send deacon12 a Private Message Visit deacon12's homepage! Find more posts by deacon12 Add deacon12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote