UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Bacon Creek Plotts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
baconcreekplott
UKC Forum Member

Bacon Creek Plotts

Bacon Creek Plotts is offering a litter of puppies by Bacon Creek Ring and Bacon Creek Abby. Ring is an old warrior that is Bacon Creek bred all the way back to Gr.Ch. Nt.Ch. Ba;con Creek Cajun. He is line bred on my old dogs for the past 35 years. He is Cold-nosed,track-driving tree dog.
Abby is a daughter of Bacon Creek Bridger. He is line bred Stormwatch bred. Very strong in Tack breeding. He has been crossing very well with my old Bacon Creek bitches.Abbie's mother is a bred bitch with a shot of Jim Beam. I owned and or hunted with most of the dogs in her 3 generation ped.
These pups should be natural track-driving tree dogs,that will look and act like HOUNDS.
They will be permanently nominated Performanced, have been wormed 3 times,and will have there first shots.Price is 250.00 .
Frank Belden
(270)5283075
(270)774-1470
Please try to call ,as I don't like this computer.
pups were born 4-11-15. Thanks for reading,and God Bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2015 01:34 PM
baconcreekplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baconcreekplott Click here to Send baconcreekplott a Private Message Click Here to Email baconcreekplott Find more posts by baconcreekplott Add baconcreekplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flatlandplotts
UKC Forum Member

Btt

CH Flatland Gunner
Gone but not forgotten:
NTCH Flatland Go Joe
'PR' Boss Hoss
GRCH Trumbos Sandy hook Sassy
NTCH Sturgill's Bo
Randy and Becky Switzer and Mike Cash

Old Post 05-29-2015 04:16 AM
Flatlandplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flatlandplotts Click here to Send Flatlandplotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Flatlandplotts Find more posts by Flatlandplotts Add Flatlandplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tennchickenman
UKC Forum Member

I'm posting these pictures for Frank of pup's out of Bacon Creek Ring and Bacon Creek Abby. There 7 weeks old.
Give Frank a call at:
(270)528-3075
(270)774-1470

PSALM 119:89
Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
KJB 1611

Old Post 06-04-2015 03:56 AM
Tennchickenman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tennchickenman Click here to Send Tennchickenman a Private Message Find more posts by Tennchickenman Add Tennchickenman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tennchickenman
UKC Forum Member

BTT

PSALM 119:89
Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.
KJB 1611

Old Post 06-12-2015 01:34 AM
Tennchickenman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tennchickenman Click here to Send Tennchickenman a Private Message Find more posts by Tennchickenman Add Tennchickenman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

Those are some good looking pups.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 06-12-2015 01:59 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gooding_55
UKC Forum Member

Just picked up a male pup, Frank has 2 good looking male pups left. I really enjoyed meeting Frank and his wife they are some great people! I have high hopes for my new pup!

Old Post 06-16-2015 06:27 AM
gooding_55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gooding_55 Click here to Send gooding_55 a Private Message Click Here to Email gooding_55 Find more posts by gooding_55 Add gooding_55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baconcreekplott
UKC Forum Member

Bacon Creek Pups

I will be able to deliver pups to the KY. sectional 6-27-15. Still have one male, maybe two. They sure are fine looking pups. I couldn't be more pleased with their looks or actions.

Old Post 06-20-2015 07:28 PM
baconcreekplott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baconcreekplott Click here to Send baconcreekplott a Private Message Click Here to Email baconcreekplott Find more posts by baconcreekplott Add baconcreekplott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plott88
New UKC Forum Member

These are some good looking pups just whet over and seen them

Old Post 07-11-2015 02:46 PM
plott88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plott88 Click here to Send plott88 a Private Message Find more posts by plott88 Add plott88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote