UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Coon Treeing 2 year old Female!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Coon Treeing 2 year old Female!

-----SKUNA RIVER BEAR
---SKUNA RIVER LAST RESORT
-----SCREAMING SQUAW
-SKUNA RIVER ALL IN
----- PRICES PINE CREEK COUGAR
---VIRGINIA PINE CREEK KEETO
------BRUSHY MTN LITTLE ANNIE

Turned 2 back in July. Paid up.

Average mouth, chops both ways, has a good triple chop/yodle locate. Can be tight on the ground, sometimes just comes treed. Cycles every 6 months like clockwork.

Shes been trained and hunted 95% by herself here in the hills of central WV where the hunting is rough. i have raised her, and her littermate brother from 8 weeks old, they are out of my old Skuna river male dog.

never been hunted with dogs much, but when she has she seems fairly independent, and wont pull, or cover. THIS FEMALE HAS NOT BEEN HUNTED AS MUCH AS SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, 20 NIGHTS OF HARD HUNTING AND YOULL HAVE A DANDY!

We are putting all of our time into her brother, and another up and comer we have. This is the ONLY reason she is for sale, if we didnt have her brother she would never be for sale.

I don't sell many dogs, last one i did made Platinum Ch at a young age,

5,000-may go lower if i know she is going to the right person.

Call or text 304-203-1100 for pics of her papers and videos.

I am located in Central WV. I will show her here and way you want to see her go.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2022 10:34 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Still here, tires have been kicked clear off. 4500 takes her.

Old Post 11-05-2022 01:19 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Still here. tires kicked clean off. First person to see her go will probably buy her

Old Post 11-15-2022 09:24 PM
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Still here! Havent hunted her in a week and half or so. About to tune her up! 4200$

Old Post 11-24-2022 05:07 PM
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Still here. Been hunting her 2-3 nights a week, been looking great! Don’t call or message unless you want to see her go, I don’t care if you have to move another dog or what sally did 10 years ago.

Price is 4000

Old Post 12-07-2022 09:14 PM