UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce

Deuce is a four year old now.He made GRNTCH as a two year old. we are offering him at Stud to the public. Perfect, he aint, but he is bred to be a reproducer. He is proving him self to be just that. If your interested in him I have a hat full of name and numbers I would be glad to give you so you can check him out for yourself. Dont take my word for it, you are welcome to come for a hunt anytime. give me a little notice so I can make arangements with my work and we can set something up.

*******GRNTCH'PR'T-TOP TREE TALKIN RED RAT
*****GRNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER
*******RGNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP ROCK-N-RED RAVEN
***GRNTCH'PR'BERA'S CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE
*******GRNTCH'PR'HOBO JACK
*****GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
*******GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS FAMOUS OUTLAW ANN

This video was made when he was two.

Here are a couple pups from him.

Please fell free to call me any time home # 870-364-6880 cell# 870-500-4996.
Thank you for taking the time to read our post. God bless you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2012 12:49 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce

quote:
Originally posted by Don Barnett Sr
I have a hat full of names and numbers

Put my name/number in that hat.

Old Post 01-09-2012 02:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce

Nice stud dawg to the top !!

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 01-09-2012 11:07 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

What

a well bred hound, I understand that he came from a good cross. Does anyone know about the others from the litter besides Red?? Thanks John

Old Post 01-10-2012 12:32 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

More than pleased with what Im seeing out of my 8 mtgh Deuce pup. BACK TO THE TOP FOR STUD DOG.

Old Post 01-10-2012 02:56 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

More than pleased with what Im seeing out of my 8 mth Deuce pup. BACK TO THE TOP FOR STUD DOG.

Old Post 01-10-2012 02:56 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Timber Hunter

From all accounts the Rabble/Machine Gun Annie cross was a very good one. There are three titled dogs from it that I know of and a couple others that have wins in the hunts.I have lost track on them but im sure they will turn up soon.

I forgot to post that Deuce is a 2012 Performance Sire.

Just a few of those names I was talking about, Josh & Travis Sterkis up in Mo. Budd Hood in IN, Budd sent me a message lastnight, that his pup is running and treen, she is nine months old. Also Shane Vandyke in PA, Johnny & Jason Williams in MO, Matt Owen here in AR. I wish you all could talk with Mister Luther Hance about his pup Dan. Dan is 10 months old and doing it all,hunting out,striking his own track, and holding his tree split or not. A man can't ask for more than that.
Thank for reading guys.

Old Post 01-11-2012 06:12 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

PUPUPU

BTT

Old Post 01-15-2012 03:40 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

UP,UP,UP

BTT

Old Post 01-19-2012 11:37 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

DON OLD BUDDY,HOW MANY MILES ARE YOU FROM FORT SMITH,I WOULD LIKE TO COME OVER AND HUNT WITH YOU SOMETIME,IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND.

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:24 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Fort Smith

Leonard I am about 4 hours south/east of Fort Smith. You know you are welcome anytime. The water is high and the coons are thin, but I bet we can get under a few. I would love to get up your way and hunt a couple night with you. Im looking forward to seing you at some of the hunts this year. I plan to make a few of the big hunts.
Maybe we can all gather up at John's place again. I realy enjoyed that and John is a stand up guy.

Old Post 01-20-2012 06:02 PM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

DON I THINK I WILL WAIT TILL THE WATER GOES DOWN,IT IS GOOD AND DRY OVER HERE AND I HAVE A NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE 15 MILES FROM ME THAT IS OPEN TILL THE END FEB.,IT IS GOOD HUNTING,I AM 1 HOUR WEST OF FORT SMITH IF YOU WANT TO GO SOMETIME.

Old Post 01-21-2012 02:15 AM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Keep you eye's and ear's open for mister Budd Hood and his little female he calls Red. Budd lives in IN he has a goal for this little female, it's the Babe Stakes. He seams to think she has a good chance to win it all.
Good luck to you Budd.
There was 8 pups in her litter. 7 of them made it into good hands. # 8 Was killed by a stray dog when she was 10 or 11 weeks old.I challenge any of you out there to try and buy one of these pups from there owners. They are 10 months old now. Let me know how you do.

This little guys name is ace, he was eight weeks old in this picture. He is a litter mate to the female of mister Hood's.He belongs to Staven Terry here in AR his # is 1-870-500-5543. Give him a call and ask him how his pup is coming along.
I hope you can tell I am excited about these young dogs. I realy think they are going to be the real deal.

Old Post 01-26-2012 01:54 AM
Bretzel
UKC Forum Member

Hey Don

I hunted with Deuce and Jason a couple times last year. I really like Deuce. NICE hound! Looks like he is going to keep ya'll in good dogs for awhile. Do you have any info on any of the other pups? Also, I lost track of which females ya'll had bred. How many was there and which ones? How many pups from each litter? And any reports on any litters besides the one posted above? Thanks for the info. If you ever get up here to hunt with Jason, ya'll holler at me and we will cut em loose!

Old Post 01-26-2012 03:42 AM
Bretzel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bretzel Click here to Send Bretzel a Private Message Click Here to Email Bretzel Find more posts by Bretzel Add Bretzel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Bretzel

Deuce has been bred to 4 females, Our Tina, NTCH Musicmaker,
GRNTCH Long Tall Sally, and a female that belongs to Damon Stevens up in Utah.
There are 11 pups from Tina out there, from two differnt litters
6 pups from Musicmaker, Mister Luther Hance lives up near you. You should look him up and go see his pup(Dan) go. Also Josh and Travis Sterkis have pair of these pups that are doing real good.
There are 3 pups from Sally, I have one here that is starting to show lots of progress.
The female in Utah only had 3 pups. I dont know if they made it or not. I haven't heard from Damon at all.
Deuce will be back up with Jason this spring. Maybe we can get togather for a few hunts.
How is your pup doing.
I haven't see or heard from Matt Taff in a long time. I wonder how his T-TOP pup is doing.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 02-02-2012 at 02:41 PM

Old Post 01-26-2012 04:50 AM
Bretzel
UKC Forum Member

Badger(mooseX leinie) is doing good, most of the time. He has been treeing me coons by himself all this fall and winter. By himself, he does a pretty good job. With company he is still trying to work out some kinks. He still has a little pup in him and he won't hold pressure all the time. He is coming along pretty good other than that. I am going to keep taking him and see what happens!

Old Post 01-27-2012 12:04 AM
Bretzel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bretzel Click here to Send Bretzel a Private Message Click Here to Email Bretzel Find more posts by Bretzel Add Bretzel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

UPUPUP

BTT

Old Post 02-01-2012 08:59 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

UPUPUP

BTT

Old Post 02-03-2012 12:46 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Need to talk to Mr. Bud Hood

Old Post 02-04-2012 04:34 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Duece's brother Red treeing

Duece comes from some really good stock. You guys with good female's need to consider breeding to him. His Father GRCH GRNTCH T-Top Rabble Rouser, would be in category with GRNTCH. Hunters Timber Chopper & GRNTCH Hayes Ramblin Red Ace.

Old Post 02-04-2012 08:03 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

UPUPUP

BTT

Old Post 02-06-2012 12:29 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

Me and a buddy of mine ran into Mr Don(our dogs pulled to his)one night on Felsenthal.I am sure this dog is the one he was hunting.TREE DOG with a AWSOME MOUTH.

Old Post 02-06-2012 03:41 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Scotty

I do remember that night. Yes it was Deuce that I was hunting. I just hate you guys had to walk a mile to that slicktree he had LOL. He will get one of those from time to time. He still has a little more nose than he has brains some times.

Old Post 02-08-2012 06:01 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce pups

Here is a video of a couple pup off or Deuce X Tina. Tina is off Outlaw Red Moon X Pepper Ann. These pups are 10 months old.

These two are full brother and sisters from the first litter, same cross. They are about 2 years old now. We tested these pups to see how well this cross was going to work before we made it the second time.

We plan to make this same cross again this year.
Thanks for your time.

Old Post 02-16-2012 09:09 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

btt

Btt

Old Post 02-20-2012 12:31 PM