UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Come on Gary
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
When the show started it was announced it was Outdoors 704. Pursuit aired the wrong show in that time slot. Never said Carnivore, Gary Robison, or Ruger.

X2

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2020 02:37 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Yep got to watch the right one last night. Enjoy Gary's show however he was hunting more and killing less. Gonna hafta get that Rogue dialed in.

Old Post 07-20-2020 03:19 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Outdoors 704 was NOT my show. They had been showing CARNIVORE in that spot as I guess there was an opening. Our show airs Friday nights, Saturdays around noon and Sunday evenings.
I have never seen Outdoors 704 so I can't give you any information on it.
Tar, yes, they were coming in a little hot for this old man to handle...needed a shotgun. Come to find out, the two coyotes that came in behind me were shying off the legs of one of the camera tripods that the sunlight was striking.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-20-2020 04:43 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

This week, I will be back in the woods with hounds.....
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-20-2020 04:45 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Come on Gary

quote:
Originally posted by Melblank
Love your shows and your product but the fellow with the ear gages and tongue stud really doesn’t represent this hunting community. I understand the need to diversify and try to invite other people into our group but is this really what we have come to. No respect for hunting or the game. Whatever new gadget you can produce that will keep you from actually working for the prize. I know hogs are a nuisance but we are above this.

By the way, that wasn't me with the ear gages or tongue stud.....
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-20-2020 05:34 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I haven't seen it, I was probably out hunting, maybe y'all should try that. Just hope you don't run into someone wearing an ear gauge or tongue ring, he may think you're weird or too high to realize it's after midnight and you're walking around in the woods with a stinky dog wearing an inhumane shock collar...HOW DARE YOU!?

Old Post 07-20-2020 06:49 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Re: sport

quote:
Originally posted by critter
Ive never thought going out,setting down,calling something close enough to shoot was much about hunting.

Heck yea, that sitting down is so boring, I let my hounds tree it so I then can get close enough, then when it won't look I hit that coon squaller. Way different.

Old Post 07-20-2020 06:54 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Hey Gary

I'd like to make a deal with you. If you'll quit mistaking me for Tar I'll quit talking about the yotes you let get away. I'm older than Tar, Taller than Tar, Better looking than Tar and can catch more catfish than Tar. Hope I can outrun him too.

Old Post 07-21-2020 01:14 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Hey Gary

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
I'd like to make a deal with you. If you'll quit mistaking me for Tar I'll quit talking about the yotes you let get away. I'm older than Tar, Taller than Tar, Better looking than Tar and can catch more catfish than Tar. Hope I can outrun him too.

But I am 250 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal !!

I won’t hammer you about those beagles no more being you got that heavy stacked yadkin river pup.

Tar

Old Post 07-21-2020 01:47 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hey Gary

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver

Please accept my apology!!!!!
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-21-2020 02:12 PM
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

Again on dish on the pursuit channel tonight they list carnivore and when you tune it in it is some show called 704 outdoors. The guide even shows through Alyssa eyes with Gary Roberson. Gary get your money back.

Old Post 07-25-2020 12:09 AM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Yes...I‘M looking forward to watching Carnivore...

Last edited by Reuben on 07-26-2020 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 07-25-2020 04:00 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Again on dish on the pursuit channel tonight they list carnivore and when you tune it in it is some show called 704 outdoors. The guide even shows through Alyssa eyes with Gary Roberson. Gary get your money back.

I don't pay for the 7:00 PM EST time on Friday but they did air CARNIVORE in that slot for two weeks, not sure why. CARNIVORE airs at 11:30 PM on Fridays, 12:30 PM on Saturdays and 6:00 PM on Sundays Central Standard time.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-25-2020 03:03 PM
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

Finally got to see your show today. Great as usual.

Old Post 07-25-2020 10:24 PM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks so much my Friend.
Adios,
gary

Old Post 07-26-2020 03:40 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Wrong SHOW

quote:

X2
Pursuit channel is still showing the wrong show in Wtisconsin

Old Post 07-26-2020 10:15 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote