UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > So long, farewell....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hspencer
UKC Forum Member

So long, farewell....

A few of you may know....today marks my last day at the UKC office before heading to Autumn Oaks. It has been so great having the opportunity to work with the Beagle program and such fine individuals....whether it be here at the office, over the phone, or at an event.
I still plan on coming down for the Hunting Beagle World Hunt in LaGrange, IN at the end of September. Although I may not be wearing a UKC name-tag, I wanted to be sure to say goodbye to everyone. Thank you for taking me in as one of your own...I will miss you all so much!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2017 02:11 PM
Hspencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hspencer Click here to Send Hspencer a Private Message Click Here to Email Hspencer Find more posts by Hspencer Add Hspencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jstacy
UKC Forum Member

thanks for all you have done for the beagle people.

Old Post 08-28-2017 05:23 PM
jstacy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jstacy Click here to Send jstacy a Private Message Click Here to Email jstacy Find more posts by jstacy Add jstacy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan R
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for always going above and beyond to help the clubs out. Best wishes on your next endeavour.

Old Post 08-29-2017 02:28 AM
Dan R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan R Click here to Send Dan R a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan R Find more posts by Dan R Add Dan R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VICKY B
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for all your hardwork.

Old Post 08-29-2017 09:41 PM
VICKY B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VICKY B Click here to Send VICKY B a Private Message Visit VICKY B's homepage! Find more posts by VICKY B Add VICKY B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MNT Magic
UKC Forum Member

We are really going to miss you thanks for everything

FCGD Green Bay Eli
GRPCH Harris Mtn Magic Go Jhonny Go
Green Bay April
PCH Harris Mtn Magic Slamming Sable
PCH Harris Mtn Magic Miss Sadie
Harris Mtn Magic Run & Gun
Often Immitated never Duplicated !!!
Hounds powered by Ranger Dan Green Bay Shooter and Green Bay Butkus
Just remember to the world your just someone but to someone you could be the world so always do the right thing

Old Post 08-30-2017 06:10 PM
MNT Magic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MNT Magic Click here to Send MNT Magic a Private Message Click Here to Email MNT Magic Find more posts by MNT Magic Add MNT Magic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote