UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Related Classifieds > Puppy Starting
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Lesher
UKC Forum Member

pup

I took a 9 mo female there wed they are some real nice people my little girl cant wate to see how her pup turn out real nice set up .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-29-2016 12:01 AM
Gary Lesher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Lesher Click here to Send Gary Lesher a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Lesher Add Gary Lesher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RR Crossing
UKC Forum Member

I got my puppy back from the Jacksons and she the next day jumped and circled her own wild rabbit. Heck of a job Jacksons you can use me as a reference as well

Thanks again
Ryan Rummell

Ryan Rummell

Old Post 02-29-2016 06:19 PM
RR Crossing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RR Crossing Click here to Send RR Crossing a Private Message Click Here to Email RR Crossing Find more posts by RR Crossing Add RR Crossing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MHOUSE
New UKC Forum Member

Puppy starting

I picked up one pup from the Jackson's pen and left another. I can't wait to take the first pup to the woods. They kept her in good shape and can't wait to get the second one back. I will keep everyone posted!
Mike

Old Post 03-04-2016 01:51 AM
MHOUSE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MHOUSE Click here to Send MHOUSE a Private Message Click Here to Email MHOUSE Find more posts by MHOUSE Add MHOUSE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike she was a easy pup to start. Let us tell you, this is a very critical time for your pup. Don't delay in getting her to the field. She has potential.

Bills cell # (614)965-2643

Old Post 03-04-2016 03:05 AM
Jackson Boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson Boys Click here to Send Jackson Boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Jackson Boys Find more posts by Jackson Boys Add Jackson Boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MHOUSE
New UKC Forum Member

I took my pup out today with a couple other pups and she did a nice job running today. Just need to keep putting tracks on her. Her hunt was good today. Can't wait to get my other female started!! Thanks Jackson family!

Mike

Old Post 03-06-2016 08:18 PM
MHOUSE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MHOUSE Click here to Send MHOUSE a Private Message Click Here to Email MHOUSE Find more posts by MHOUSE Add MHOUSE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MHOUSE
New UKC Forum Member

Just picked up my second pup from the starting pen. I watched her circle the first rabbit she jumped in the pen. She is in good shape and tracking well. Jamey did excellent with both of my pups. I would recommend them! Mike

Old Post 03-10-2016 02:46 AM
wilson
UKC Forum Member

If you have any spots open or be opening please give me a shout at 740-221-2565. Have a couple for you. Thanks.

Old Post 03-12-2016 12:15 AM
wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wilson Click here to Send wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email wilson Find more posts by wilson Add wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Lesher
UKC Forum Member

pup

Pick up my little girl pup she ran 2 in the training pen look good doing it in the rain they did a good job with her cant wate to hunt her in the wild thank you Gary

Old Post 03-14-2016 12:05 AM
Gary Lesher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Lesher Click here to Send Gary Lesher a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Lesher Add Gary Lesher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all your business! Pen is starting to get nice and thick. If you want your pup started this summer get on the list.

Old Post 04-30-2016 10:37 PM
Jackson Boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson Boys Click here to Send Jackson Boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Jackson Boys Find more posts by Jackson Boys Add Jackson Boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wilson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for starting the 2 pups. These guys do a great job. Will take future pups there.

Old Post 05-02-2016 01:23 PM
wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wilson Click here to Send wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email wilson Find more posts by wilson Add wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Eddington
Banned

PUPS

I JUST PICKED UP MY 2 5 month old PUPS FROM JAMIE-WIILIAM JACKSON.Iam very impressed in how far they have brought them in 1 week. Jamie showed me each one soloing and I was amazed. If your in need of a trained, give BILL a call and Im telling you that you wont be disappointed..Jamie will work your dog everyday and will keep you informed on the progress.These pups jump and track better than alot of older registered dogs at hunts. Great people. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WORKING MY BABY BUNNY BUMPERS FOR ME.I RANK THEM#1.Highly recomended!!!!call and get on the list...

*CH.HBCH.Bunhny Bumpin' Gravedigger Ace (RIP )
*CH.GRHBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Gravedigger Abbey (RIP)"The Best Jumpdog Ever"
*HBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Redline JR (RIP)
*GRCH.HBCH.PR' Bunny Bumpin' Tootsie Lou
Bunny Bumpin' Follow my Lead.
*CH.HBCH.Dalton's Sundown Itchin' Skeeter
*Bunny Bumpin' Itchin' Jackpot{in training}
*Bunny Bumpin' Leader of the Pack(in training)

Last edited by Todd Eddington on 05-14-2016 at 02:07 AM

Old Post 05-14-2016 01:38 AM
Todd Eddington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Eddington Click here to Send Todd Eddington a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Eddington Visit Todd Eddington's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Eddington Add Todd Eddington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wilkewa
UKC Forum Member

Female pup

Just wanted to thank Bill and Jamey for getting my 11 month old female started. She was only there 5 days and circled two rabbits the day we picked her up. We have been down to hunt with the Jackson Boys a couple of times now and have thoroughly enjoyed our time together. If you need a pup started you will not go wrong with Jamey. Our little female is doing a nice job now and continues to get better every time out.

Old Post 06-01-2016 02:44 PM
wilkewa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wilkewa Click here to Send wilkewa a Private Message Find more posts by wilkewa Add wilkewa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

She was an easy pup to get started. Glad she is doing so well. Make sure you bring her down next time you all come down to run.

Old Post 06-10-2016 09:12 PM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Give me a call if you need a pup started......got a couple now and a couple on the list.....pen is thick and pups gotta work for em.....

Old Post 07-18-2016 05:34 PM
Todd Eddington
Banned

I HAVE 2 MORE LITTLE ONES TO GET STARTED BUT THEY ARE YOUNGSTERS YET 6 WEEKS. OUTLAW TKO-Outlaw Tipper bred

*CH.HBCH.Bunhny Bumpin' Gravedigger Ace (RIP )
*CH.GRHBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Gravedigger Abbey (RIP)"The Best Jumpdog Ever"
*HBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Redline JR (RIP)
*GRCH.HBCH.PR' Bunny Bumpin' Tootsie Lou
Bunny Bumpin' Follow my Lead.
*CH.HBCH.Dalton's Sundown Itchin' Skeeter
*Bunny Bumpin' Itchin' Jackpot{in training}
*Bunny Bumpin' Leader of the Pack(in training)

Old Post 07-25-2016 10:09 PM
Todd Eddington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Eddington Click here to Send Todd Eddington a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Eddington Visit Todd Eddington's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Eddington Add Todd Eddington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys new cell number for the Jacksons (614)570-9728. Old phone is in the bottom of Lake Erie! LOL

Last edited by Jackson Boys on 09-02-2016 at 02:12 AM

Old Post 07-26-2016 08:25 PM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the call Josh Ware. See you the first week of September.

Old Post 08-01-2016 10:05 PM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

We have one more coming this weekend and after that we are full. Won't be taking any more pups until the 1st of November. If you are going to want something started get on the list early. Thanks for all the business.

Old Post 09-02-2016 02:17 AM
Conner54
New UKC Forum Member

Jamey, thanks for getting my pups going. Excited to get them on some rabbits this fall.

Old Post 09-27-2016 07:38 PM
Conner54 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Conner54 Click here to Send Conner54 a Private Message Click Here to Email Conner54 Find more posts by Conner54 Add Conner54 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Picked up my pup from jamie sunday morning. Watched her run rabbits in the pen while i was there she done a nice job! Then i took her out monday morning with the older dogs and she done an awsome job! Thanks jamey and chase you boys done a fine job! You will be getting my next 2 pups as well. Thanks again!!

Matt turner

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 09-27-2016 08:03 PM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys we are back from our Drummond Island hunting trip. I have one coming tomorrow and a few in the month of December. if you need one started it would be a good time. Gonna post some pics of the hunt first of the week or so.

Old Post 10-30-2016 12:33 AM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

All full and got some waiting on the list....get on the list if your gonna need one started

Old Post 11-15-2016 12:44 PM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys we know that we have about 10 of you on the list but the last day of gun season we had a herd of deer run into the pen. A couple got tangled up and they did some serious damage. We have new fence ordered and we will be up and running within a couple of weeks. We haven't forgot about none of you. Sorry for the hassle.

Old Post 12-08-2016 02:40 AM
Conner54
New UKC Forum Member

Had the pup out this past weekend we took to the Jackson's earlier this fall and she is really doing well. Cant thank them enough. Now if we could only have a better population of Rabbits to hunt.

Old Post 12-27-2016 05:59 PM
Conner54 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Conner54 Click here to Send Conner54 a Private Message Click Here to Email Conner54 Find more posts by Conner54 Add Conner54 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

The list currently is about 15 deep. We are working our way through them. If you need a pup started get on the list.

Old Post 01-13-2017 02:26 AM