UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH'PR'Shamblins Mtn Top Allnight Buster At STUD FOR FREE
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BUCK MTN KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH'PR'Shamblins Mtn Top Allnight Buster At STUD FOR FREE

I finished out the old man a couple months ago, Hes Double Brush buster bred. Buster is a Coon Dog cold nosed looking to get treed with a coon everytime you cut him. Buster is bawl mouth track and hard chop tree dog accurate.

Has 2 litters on the ground both doing very well

Free Stud fee come on over and breed your females

931-267-4373

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2014 03:54 AM
BUCK MTN KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCK MTN KENNEL Click here to Send BUCK MTN KENNEL a Private Message Find more posts by BUCK MTN KENNEL Add BUCK MTN KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Butterbean26
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations buddy sounds like a replica of of Buster II.

Old Post 06-04-2014 05:30 PM
Butterbean26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Butterbean26 Click here to Send Butterbean26 a Private Message Find more posts by Butterbean26 Add Butterbean26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on finishing him and good luck in the future.

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 06-04-2014 08:14 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bobby Stevens
UKC Forum Member

u could gr nt a house cat if you made that old dog one

Home#423-234-5113
Cell#423-329-5135

Old Post 06-04-2014 11:38 PM
Bobby Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Stevens Click here to Send Bobby Stevens a Private Message Click Here to Email Bobby Stevens Find more posts by Bobby Stevens Add Bobby Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCK MTN KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, Bobby they easy to finish when they deep and lonely with the meat while then walkers are hooked up slick lol

I've owned lots of above average red dogs but Buster is the Best I've owned so far.

Old Post 06-05-2014 01:29 PM
BUCK MTN KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCK MTN KENNEL Click here to Send BUCK MTN KENNEL a Private Message Find more posts by BUCK MTN KENNEL Add BUCK MTN KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats Matt. He's a nice little dog. If these folks knew his breeding and had followed the dogs that is in his pedigree they would be beating down the door. He is chucked full of some of the best the Allnight kennels has ever produced and followed. He is capable of reproducing far better then himself. I got 2 young dogs here out of him that I haven't given a chance. I've showed them a couple squirrels and they treed their heads off. They trailed the squirrels and treed them on their own.I didn't show them the squirrel.I made a drag way out of site of them and they naturally trailed the scent and blowed the top out of the tree when they found the tree the squirrel was in. I have walked them in the woods at night by theirself and they trailed something and put it under a rock and stayed there till I got to them. And they trailed another short track and treed in a mess of cedars where the wind had blew them over into each other. They have got all kinds of natural ability I just haven't done them any justice myself. Buster will put drive, grit, nose, and TREEEEEE power in pups. Guaranteed.
Good luck with him. I hope you get him bred some before he gets to old.

502-477-1614
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.All Night Brush Buster II {Deceased 12 years old}
Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush Buster III [6 hunts winning two 1st and a 2nd and 1 Nt.Ch.win]{Deceased at age of 3 Cancer}
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.All Night Brush Buster IV [5 hunts winning 3 1st places]{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
Nt.Ch.Ch.Pr'All Night Brush BusterV{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}
And littermate sister to BusterII
Nt.Ch.All Night Delusion[4 hunts with 3 1st places]{Deceased}
There is nothing better than knowing you have a pressure tree dog

Old Post 06-26-2014 09:08 PM
kredbone1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kredbone1 Click here to Send kredbone1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kredbone1 Find more posts by kredbone1 Add kredbone1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

PM

Kevin I sent you a PM. Dave

Old Post 06-27-2014 06:09 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

ttt

This little dog will produce the kind of NATURAL instincts we all strive to have in our young dogs. Don't over look him for your next breeding.

502-477-1614
Ch.Nt.Ch. All Night Brush Buster III [6 hunts winning two 1st and a 2nd and 1 Nt.Ch.win]{Deceased at age of 3 Cancer}
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.All Night Brush Buster IV [5 hunts winning 3 1st places]{Sold to Chad and Lewis Heifner}

Old Post 07-09-2014 07:58 PM
kredbone1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kredbone1 Click here to Send kredbone1 a Private Message Click Here to Email kredbone1 Find more posts by kredbone1 Add kredbone1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Gr.Nt.Ch.Shamblins Mtn.Top Allnight Buster

He's triple on Nt.Ch.Buster1,doubled up on Gr.Nt.Ch.BusterII,grandson to Nt.Ch. All Night Delusion,Littermate to Nt.Ch.All Night Brush Buster III.
With this little dog guys your getting 20+ years of family breeding of COONDOGS. He crosses real well with direct daughters of BusterII. Uncle, -Great uncle to neice.

pic of his dam Doozie
TREEDOG

Gr.Nt.Ch. Buster II he"s doubled up on this belly rubber

502-477-1614

Last edited by kredbone1 on 07-19-2014 at 08:44 PM

Old Post 07-19-2014 08:21 PM
Reddawg2
UKC Forum Member

BTT

For natural tree power!!!!!

Old Post 07-26-2014 05:29 PM
Reddawg2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reddawg2 Click here to Send Reddawg2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Reddawg2 Find more posts by Reddawg2 Add Reddawg2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Cant go wrong with this one guys.

502-477-1614

Old Post 08-03-2014 03:15 PM
BUCK MTN KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

I've been getting the old man ready for Autumn Oaks treeing coons every night.

Old Post 08-11-2014 11:59 PM
Chris Osborne
UKC Forum Member

Curly

I got a female that has brush buster 2 and is doubled up brush buster. She's 18 months with 5 first place wins. She gets better every night out.

Old Post 08-12-2014 12:57 AM
Chris Osborne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Osborne Click here to Send Chris Osborne a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Osborne Find more posts by Chris Osborne Add Chris Osborne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerman97
UKC Forum Member

ll

I was with tim mcduffy when buster split treed with his first coon whe he was 10 months old. he was a natural and independent from the get go I got a nice yellow river female id love to breed to buster sometime I want to finish out first shes two buster be a good one to be collected he could run and tree a old feed track when he was young dog on a cold night me and tim hunted together a lot of nights tim got hurt and couldn't hunt buster we won a lot of meat hunts with buster hed tree a coon when the old dogs couldn't and am not blowing smoke he like to be alone let me know if someone breeds a nice coontreeeing female to buster id like to be on the list buster was the real deal we hunted him sometimes alnight long when it was a good night I actually see him tree coons in spots that had already been hunted the same night am sure you have too I mostly hunted walkers but I tell it like it is hed skin your hide and make you hear him in your sleep give me that red dog nightmare good luck with buster 6156554060

Last edited by walkerman97 on 08-31-2014 at 05:25 AM

Old Post 08-31-2014 05:05 AM
walkerman97 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman97 Click here to Send walkerman97 a Private Message Visit walkerman97's homepage! Find more posts by walkerman97 Add walkerman97 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kredbone1
UKC Forum Member

Guarantee it

I seen this dog run a coon with BusterII when he was 6 months old. We was out on Ft. Knox and the Tanks was fireing not a hundred yards from us.That pup never did think about stopping on that coon. Him and BusterII ran that coon a mile or more through that and ended up treeing in the ground. I also seen him tree a coon one night when it was raining rain drops as big as quarters. All the other dogs wouldn't even think about hunting. We found this little dog with a GPS.You couldn't hear 10 Ft. away that night it was raining so hard. We got to him and he had that coon. No one there could believe that dog treed a coon in such adverse conditions. All the guys that was there still talk about that little dog treeing that coon on such a hard rain. It was the hardest rain I'd ever been out in.He's a little dog but has one hell of a big HEART.

502-477-1614

Old Post 09-13-2014 03:12 AM
BUCK MTN KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

If I can get some money together I found a real nice male off him in mi independent get treed with the meat. He's only bred 2 females and I know of several that can't be bought.

Old Post 09-17-2014 09:20 PM
BUCK MTN KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Still treeing coons every night I take him any weather any woods

Old Post 01-30-2015 07:14 AM
sandforkblues
UKC Forum Member

Brush buster

Hello sir,
I'm not new to the COONHUNTING world..I'm just a bluetick man...
But I'm new to the redbones...
I acquired this little female off of a buddy I hunted with her a little when she was young...she started good but then he laid her up and he hasn't hunted much at all..she just turned 3..she's out of your buster male and a gyp called all night seconded wind...
So I was just wondering how that litter turned out and what to expect out of this little female...
Thanks Todd Mullins

Old Post 08-19-2015 03:05 AM
sandforkblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandforkblues Click here to Send sandforkblues a Private Message Visit sandforkblues's homepage! Find more posts by sandforkblues Add sandforkblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TreeDogKennels
UKC Forum Member

pups

Guys its been awhile but if I remember right I believe that the last two pups that Kevin let me and Todd have was out of this dog and a female off little bitty, if so I let Ricky Gram have one of them and she is a COON TREEING MACHINE , I don't have Ricky's number any more but he lives close to Travis Thomas

Old Post 08-22-2015 05:43 AM
TreeDogKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeDogKennels Click here to Send TreeDogKennels a Private Message Find more posts by TreeDogKennels Add TreeDogKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.P. Porter
UKC Forum Member

Kevin. Look me up when u get a chance..
I tried to pm u but your box is full

Nite.Ch.Shimmering Star.

Old Post 09-01-2016 06:39 AM
C.P. Porter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.P. Porter Click here to Send C.P. Porter a Private Message Find more posts by C.P. Porter Add C.P. Porter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote