UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Three way grand Lash's Keystone Red Rowdy Ruger HTX
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hi-Tec Redneck
UKC Forum Member

Pups in the oven??

Hey Bill...long time no see!!!!
Been out of hunting and red dogs for a while....My pop's been asking about you (Joe).
Thought about looking you up for some "Keystone Stock" but found a nice male and female out of Deepwoods Rocky and f:Bruiser from J. Dell and S. Perkey.
Broke my leg before season to start training big "Red", can't wait to get back to the timber and start these hounds!

Can't wait to hear of the pups coming up! I'm sure you'll have no prob. getting them out and upcoming!!

Hopefully C U at local hunts this year!
God Bless
Mike Krug

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2014 10:54 AM
Hi-Tec Redneck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hi-Tec Redneck Click here to Send Hi-Tec Redneck a Private Message Click Here to Email Hi-Tec Redneck Find more posts by Hi-Tec Redneck Add Hi-Tec Redneck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Reddogs

Hi Mike, tell pop I said hi! Hope to run into you soon at a hunt, I 've been trying to get the pups tuned up so I have something for the hunts, they are pretty young yet so we will see, got a 7 month female out of gr nt Ruger and gr nt Fancy, another one out of gr nt dirty Joe and gr nt Fanny thats 8 months and one out of Gr nt Dead red and gr nt Daisy who will be two in May, she is the most advanced of course, I will be showing all three this summer, I am getting like Johnny Biggert , I got a plan Ha! Ha!

Old Post 03-22-2014 05:24 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hi-Tec Redneck
UKC Forum Member

Wow...You Got a Handful

Glad to hear your got a handful of pups to put in the woods yet....I've been messing around with Dusty Red a couple nites a week...showing a little potential...
Pop bought an old female from a guy in Strongstown that's helping with Red...she's 10 years old and a little thing (reminds me of our little "Possum" we had off of Fred back in the late 90's) she's straight and keeps Red from playing around too much out in the woods.
Her Sire and Dam are:
NITECH GRCH 'PR' TREE RIZIN DEACON DOES IT
Conrad "Haley" Female
GRCH 'PR' LEE'S RED HOT BREEZE

Good Breeding....too bad we didn't get her earlier...might have made something out of her!

Hope to see you at some hunts soon!
Later

Old Post 03-23-2014 01:45 PM
Hi-Tec Redneck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hi-Tec Redneck Click here to Send Hi-Tec Redneck a Private Message Click Here to Email Hi-Tec Redneck Find more posts by Hi-Tec Redneck Add Hi-Tec Redneck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jbiggert
UKC Forum Member

THAT ABOY BILL. BUT YOU WILL SEND ME THE BEST OF THE THREE. YOU DO KNOW AM JUST JOKEN. YOU KNOW ANYTHING I HAVE, CAN BE YOURS TO HELP MY LONGTIME FREIND. GOOD LUCK WITH THEM GOOD FEMALE PUPS. JOHN

Males

1) Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Little Red - (Semen) (Gr. Nt. Yellow River Rocky X Nt. Ch. Gr. F Grw. Maggie)

2) Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Red Cloud - 4 Years Old (Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. To The Max X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

3) Nighty Nite T - (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight After Shock X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

Females

1) Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann - 9 Years Old (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Steps Little Pepper X Gr. Nt. Ch. Nighty Nite Moonlight Kate)

2) Gr. Ch. Nighty Nite Little Red Sky - 3 Years Old (Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Outlaw Red Moon X Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Moonlight Pepper Ann)

Old Post 03-23-2014 04:29 PM
jbiggert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbiggert Click here to Send jbiggert a Private Message Click Here to Email jbiggert Find more posts by jbiggert Add jbiggert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

Took Ruger out last nite its been a couple months since he was out, made three drops and saw two coons, one was 975 yards the other was 500. He got them treed real quick with the bright moon, he can really put the pressure on them. Took my Drity Joe X Fanny pup after Ruger, I really like this pup, she swam a rain swelled creek without any reserve, I think she will make the sweat run when she gets it all together, her mommy and Ruger are half brother/sister both being off my old rowdy dog, they are not afraid of the dark .

Old Post 04-19-2014 02:32 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BARRY C MORRIS
UKC Forum Member

MR. BILL

HOW'S THE WORLD TREATIN' YOU ???

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 05-01-2014 06:42 PM
BARRY C MORRIS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BARRY C MORRIS Click here to Send BARRY C MORRIS a Private Message Click Here to Email BARRY C MORRIS Find more posts by BARRY C MORRIS Add BARRY C MORRIS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BARRY C MORRIS
UKC Forum Member

MR. BILL

DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS FOR ATTENDIN' AMERICAN REDBONE DAYS ???

SEE YOU AT THE NEXT TREE.
- DR. GUMMY

Old Post 05-05-2014 02:55 PM
BARRY C MORRIS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BARRY C MORRIS Click here to Send BARRY C MORRIS a Private Message Click Here to Email BARRY C MORRIS Find more posts by BARRY C MORRIS Add BARRY C MORRIS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Barry

I can't get off for american, will be going to national in july, I've been doing good, hunting pups a lot and trying to make a couple nite hunts along the way,I wish i had the coons they have out in Michigan , ours are pretty thin, only good thing about that is its easier to work on trash ha ha, the porcupines are breeding and they are a pain in the axx.

Old Post 05-05-2014 07:57 PM
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

The procupines

"the porcupines are breeding and they are a pain in the axx."
I hear that the porcupines say the same thing during breeding season. LOL LOL LOL

Bill you coming to Meadville ?

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 05-06-2014 11:21 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

NRD

Looking forward to seeing all my old and new friends next week in Michigan, If the plan comes together I will be in the hunts and shows next spring with a pretty nice female off Ruger, I have a female off Dead Red that is a TREE dog!!! will be coming to a hunt near you in the fall.

Old Post 06-28-2014 03:00 PM
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Hi,Bill. Just wanted to say thanks once again for all you've done with getting Ruger and Ruby together. Hope she's not being to much of a pain in the neck for you. They should cross really good on one another.

Old Post 07-27-2014 10:35 AM
HEADLINESKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HEADLINESKENNEL Click here to Send HEADLINESKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HEADLINESKENNEL Find more posts by HEADLINESKENNEL Add HEADLINESKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Tim

Tell Ashley she is doing fine and fits right in. How about a picture and pedigree post?

Old Post 07-27-2014 09:26 PM
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

FCH GRCH 'PR' HEADLINES RED HOT RUBY

......GRNTCH CH 'PR' YELLOW RIVER RED ROCKY
....GRCH NTCH 'PR' CLEARFORK RED J J
......NTCH 'PR' NIGHTY NIGHT RED ROXIE
..'PR' GUINN'S SAM
......CH GRNTCH 'PR' YELLOW RIVER RED
....NTCH 'PR' GUINN'S RED RUBY
......'PR' NIGHTY NIGHT RED GOT TOOK
FCH GRCH 'PR' HEADLINES RED HOT RUBY
......GRNTCH 'PR' CEDARFORK VALLEY WOODPECKER
....NTCH 'PR' GUINN'S RUSTY
......NTCH 'PR' GUINN'S RED RUBY
..'PR' RED SCARLET
......GRCH GUERNSEY VLY BUCK
....'PR' ROCK 'N' RED ROXIE
......CH 'PR' LIGHTING RED RUBY

Last edited by HEADLINESKENNEL on 07-27-2014 at 10:05 PM

Old Post 07-27-2014 10:02 PM
HEADLINESKENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HEADLINESKENNEL Click here to Send HEADLINESKENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email HEADLINESKENNEL Find more posts by HEADLINESKENNEL Add HEADLINESKENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruby

Ruby has been bred, pups should be here around September 26. This is a real nice cross, sensible with looks to boot, I would bet they will be super fast and early starting. Located in southern Ohio.

Last edited by Bill Lash on 08-11-2014 at 01:37 AM

Old Post 08-11-2014 01:33 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruger

Another nice female bred this week, these will be here in central Pa. Should arrive around the 10th of October, this female is owned by Tim Mitchell, I will post the pedigree when I get it, pups should be ready the week before Christmas.

Old Post 08-11-2014 01:37 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Nova

........grntch lashs keystone red rowdy
.....grntch lashs keystone red rowdy ruger
........nt ch red cedar t-top lexus

..lashs keystone red nova

........grntch moonlight aftershock
.....powder hole peral ( two first place wins)
........grntch powderhole misty mt. sammy

Six months old and coon crazy, beautiful, with a big mouth this pup has me excited, this is the first time that i have ever got any of my stuff mixed with shock, shock is a great reproducer and this looks like it could be one of those crosses that are special. Now if i can get Randy into the hunts a little more with Pearl, she is special.

Old Post 08-31-2014 01:32 AM
R. Cope
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the compliment Bill. Pearl is one of my favorites that I have had. Excited about the pups here too. Mine has not seen a coon yet but certainly is not scared to get out with the dogs. Rollies saw one and cannot believe the interest and guts she has. Already checking trees when we are out and seems very close to treeing with the other dogs. May try to make it to a hunt next weekend.

Old Post 08-31-2014 05:38 PM
R. Cope is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R. Cope Click here to Send R. Cope a Private Message Click Here to Email R. Cope Find more posts by R. Cope Add R. Cope to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

RUBY

Hi,Bill! I think RUBY is going to have pups just not very many. She's starting to get bigger up towards her chest but not in the stomach. She's still got a little time to go so i quess we'll just have to wait and see. I'll let you know how it goes. THANKS!

Old Post 09-14-2014 05:22 PM
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

RUBY

Less than a week to go. She's finally starting to show. Her belly is just going down instead of sticking out on the sides. I'll get ahold of you when she has them. Ashley's getting pretty excited about it. THANKS!

Old Post 09-21-2014 03:08 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruby

Hope all goes well, I have been getting calls from Ohio about pups , you should be getting some calls, with that double shot of Rocky on both sides they should be fire crackers!!

Old Post 09-23-2014 09:57 PM
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Three so far! I'll give you a call tomorrow night on the final count.

Old Post 09-26-2014 12:08 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruby

That's great!!!

Old Post 09-26-2014 12:39 AM
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Now five so far.

Old Post 09-26-2014 01:20 AM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Ruby

I bet Ashley is ecstatic !!!

Old Post 09-26-2014 04:30 AM
HEADLINESKENNEL
UKC Forum Member

Yes she is. She got to see Ruby have one of them. Ruby ended up having 6. There are 4 males and 2 females. All are doing good so far.

Last edited by HEADLINESKENNEL on 09-26-2014 at 10:36 PM

Old Post 09-26-2014 10:23 AM