UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pup For Sale!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
13cjstanley
UKC Forum Member

Pup For Sale!!

3mo old AKC and UKC registered English Hound. SIRE: is GRCH Moonlight most wanted. Have to sell due to work and relocating unfortunately. Wish I could keep her and hunt the hair off of her but cant. Annie is very smart nose to the ground always shes going to be one heck of a coonhound very nice feet as well ive had her on the bench a few times. She has not been worked on a coon but I have laid scent tracks and she picks them right up and finds what is there. Im asking 400$ I am located in Litchfield MI my number is 1517.240.4595

~Only Blue's Will Do!!~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-01-2014 04:59 AM
13cjstanley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 13cjstanley Click here to Send 13cjstanley a Private Message Click Here to Email 13cjstanley Find more posts by 13cjstanley Add 13cjstanley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VONK9
UKC Forum Member

Fine looking pup she should sale fast

COLD CREEK RAGIN SNOOP

Old Post 11-02-2014 06:00 AM
VONK9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VONK9 Click here to Send VONK9 a Private Message Find more posts by VONK9 Add VONK9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
13cjstanley
UKC Forum Member

VONK9

not really everyone that really wants her lives way far off and dosent have the money to pay a dog hauler

~Only Blue's Will Do!!~

Old Post 11-03-2014 09:55 PM
13cjstanley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 13cjstanley Click here to Send 13cjstanley a Private Message Click Here to Email 13cjstanley Find more posts by 13cjstanley Add 13cjstanley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote