UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Neosho River Cross Coming Soon, Anyone Intersted?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Neosho River Cross Coming Soon, Anyone Intersted?

Planning on this cross when my female comes into heat mid October +/-. if anyone is interested please let me know, id like to know what kind of interest are in this line before i make this cross. thanks

Neosho River Diamond
- Extreme Tree dog of 120 - 130 bpm tree dog for hours on end. Double Bawl Locate, change over to steady chop, gets this from her mother
- Track dog deluxe, instant strike dog, excellent rigg dog often striking from within dog box. Winding Fool!! gets this from her mother
- Gritty like no other, would die fighting a coon if given the chance. Will catch 25lb coon on the ground and fight and kill it herself, often times she looks worse then the coon lol. She gets this from her mother
- Block head, confirmation correct, marked like a dancer hound should be marked - gets this from her father who was a beautiful hound!!
- Mouth is not great, she barked it out as a pup and it never fully recovered from it.
- Overall she is a very nice female, has all the tools and is a great alone or pack dog, if she is packing she is leading, she is independent yet will tree with others when coon is present. absolute first strike dog, second to none. tracks fast enough to catch around 8-10 coon per year in corn field chases. So much grit its almost unbelievable, have carried this dog out of the woods plenty of nights with both eyes and face cut up yet will hunt the next night. absolute pleasure to hunt and will base my foundation off this female for the next 10 years.

Neosho River Mny Maker
- Nice Tree dog of 80-100 bpm tree dog for hours on end. Big Die Bawl Locate, chop, stop, check tree, die bawl locate, steady chop
- Track dog deluxe, extremely fast on track, pushes coon when hot often times catching in corn field chases. will take the right track every time, none of this pick only hot or extremely cold tracks that blow up to nothing. will be tight on a cold track, uses mouth the hotter it gets. will run wide open bawl and chop on hot track, all silent right before he catches it or trees. not a fast strike dog, wants to line it up before striking. not overly open on track. runs with his head up on tracks, drifting fool, winding fool!
- Ok on the Gritty part, nothing like the female, but few are. will kill coon with no problem but late season i like a second dog with him around water.
- confirmation correct, marked like a dancer hound should be marked. tight build, long legs built for speed. very athletic hound. won 3 Best of Shows
- Mouth is pretty darn good, not the loudest dog in the world, but have no trouble hearing him tree 1800 yards away. if he sounds deep, then he is deep!
- Overall he is one hell of a nice dog and i thank Darren Ebey for selling me maker! He is a track dog deluxe with the most amazing accuracy out of any dog i may have ever hunted. I just can believe that last year i shot 77 coon out of 78 trees with him. he dont tree dens, he only trees real live coon on the outside of trees, dont ask me how that is possible because i cant explain it. independent to almost a fault. has the deafest ears a dog can ever have when hunting, no trash, no slicks, dont care what other dogs are doing, u either follow him or your left behind. has 2 - 1st places towards ntch, both hunts seen coon in every tree, watched other dogs slick, he came in on track and left them behind, treed 75 yards deeper with coon. again accuracy is amazing on this dog. fast fast fast track dog in the hunts, often times split treeing, recast and still take the track from the other dogs and tree before them! not mean or ill in anyway. has 2 htx wins also, along with being a show champion. easy keeper around the house. public stud once he becomes ntch and htx.

-----------Grntch Gr Neosho River Razor(skinner, jet, river bend)
-----Grntch Grch Neosho River Rudy
-----------Grntch Rock River Honey Bee(sackett jr, houses lipper)
--Neosho River Maker(my dog)
-----------Grntch Grch Cedar Run Jet Latch(southern pines jet, minklers kansas dancer)
-----Ebeys Twin Creek Singing Doll
-----------Eby's Twin Creek Mary Jane(sackett jr, kansas dancer)
Pups
-----------Ntch Neosho River Radar (Rudys Brother)
-----Neosho River Gunner(my dog)
-----------Hoops Just Call Me Sis
--Neosho River Diamond(my dog)
-----------Grntch Crch Gibsons Wild Indian Willie(son of sackett jr, kansas rock)
-----Neosho River Lexis(my dog)
-----------Grntch Grch Neosho River Angel(skinner, jet)

if anyone is interested please let me know

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2013 02:44 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote