UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Off Topic Posts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J Gearing
UKC Forum Member

Off Topic Posts

Nothing wrong with folks giving their opinion on any subject but there is a way to approach it. Read a little on the posts in a few threads and have to say I was embarrassed. Like children saying my dad can whip your dad. Being blindly loyal to either party seems to be an error in my eyes. They both appear to be working for themselves with little regard for the average Joe. i know I can just not read those posts and I do not. They just reflect poorly on the whole UKC site. JMO

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2020 03:51 PM
J Gearing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Gearing Click here to Send J Gearing a Private Message Click Here to Email J Gearing Find more posts by J Gearing Add J Gearing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Topics

I used to read some enjoyed some on gardens etc. But it's like whacko city up there now

Last edited by wart on 12-26-2020 at 05:11 PM

Old Post 12-26-2020 05:08 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

AMEN!

X3

Randi Bidlack

Old Post 12-26-2020 10:54 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Its humor for me to get these diehards all fired up .... This time around harder to break'em than last election last time had threating private messages and people whining to get me banned... 😆 😆

Old Post 12-27-2020 05:53 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAH
Banned

Re: Off Topic Posts

quote:
Originally posted by J Gearing
Being blindly loyal to either party seems to be an error in my eyes. They both appear to be working for themselves with little regard for the average Joe.

You are 100 percent correct right there. Those people in office don't care people like us. Neither party cares about the working person. But so many of the clowns really think their party cares about them

Old Post 12-27-2020 06:39 PM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Ninety per cent of the people in Washington DC are career politicians. They get out of law school and go to work for the government. A lot of them are even second or third generation politicians. That is all that they know. They are "paid" to be politicians. They live in their own society. They have no idea what a hard working true American is. They have never had to work or hold down a job to put food on their families table. They have no idea what is best for Americans.
And yet we keep voting for and electing them even though we know that they are corrupt and only out for themselves. What is the matter with us?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-28-2020 at 02:28 PM

Old Post 12-28-2020 02:23 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Ninety per cent of the people in Washington DC are career politicians. They get out of law school and go to work for the government. A lot of them are even second or third generation politicians. That is all that they know. They are "paid" to be politicians. They live in their own society. They have no idea what a hard working true American is. They have never had to work or hold down a job to put food on their families table. They have no idea what is best for Americans.
And yet we keep voting for and electing them even though we know that they are corrupt and only out for themselves. What is the matter with us?

yes sir richard you hit it right on the button. The problem is not them it is us we are to blame for putting them in

Old Post 12-28-2020 03:11 PM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by treedog2345
yes sir richard you hit it right on the button. The problem is not them it is us we are to blame for putting them in
Are we to blame for putting Joe Biden in office?

Old Post 12-28-2020 05:28 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote