UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > FrenchBroad Deacon's Preacher
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Finished old Gus to grand NT last night 16 months old.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2019 04:53 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Burgamy1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Old Post 10-13-2019 02:17 PM
Burgamy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burgamy1 Click here to Send Burgamy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Burgamy1 Find more posts by Burgamy1 Add Burgamy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Gus

Congrats

Old Post 10-13-2019 02:50 PM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Several people that I have hunted against are wanting to breed their females to Gus. I am going to wait until about February before I start breeding him. I need to get him broke from running hogs, coyotes, and spring lizards LOL!
He is a hard headed rascal.

This past Friday he was 1.5 from the truck under a coon. He is definitely going to hunt like Preacher. If you are thinking about breeding your female in the spring, come and hunt with Gus. Just like Preacher I will turn him loose anywhere you want to drop him on this Forest Service land.

Old Post 10-24-2019 12:27 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Reports from Preacher pups coming everyday now. It's getting exciting to hear about several of them doing well.
I am hoping Preacher will leave his mark for future generations.

Everyone knows the Yadkin River history with Jimmy Meeks and Pete Barber. They are legends of the sport. My high school buddy Terry Fisher has Preacher's daddy Yadkin River Deacon, and all that know Terry LOL know he is a legend in Rosman NC.

Some legends that guided me in my life Sam Watson( my dad) and Roy Cunningham (my father-in-law). Preacher's mama's side goes back to The dog we had that started it 20 years ago (Disco Inferno) Hayes bred dog.

Gus is a fourth generation product off these old blooded dogs. I have hunted the same dogs for 20 years. Gus's daddy, grandma, and great grandpa.

Come and hunt with him, I will turn him loose as many times as you want to see him go. He don't care where you drop him, he will go hunting. You can pick the spots that I cut him loose.

Old Post 11-06-2019 02:26 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Had a great hunt this past weekend in Indiana with my two boys Hunter and Josh. We hunted with three friends Tim,Zach,and Greg! The dogs did some great work! Greg and Zachs Abby dog did some really nice things up there! She is tough as nails and getting better! Tim is a great man and has forgot more about hunting than I will ever know! He has a new young dog that is looking really good. He is going to be a good one. Old Tim is one of the finest men I know, and he has been good to me and my boys!!!

I was really proud of Gus. He is getting better all the time. Call me and come hunt with him. I will turn him loose as many times as you want to.

Old Post 11-14-2019 01:20 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

I went hunting with Stacy and Tanner Phillips just ole scout Monday night. She is off Preacher and a female that was semen bred to flat rock thrasher and boogar hollow Karma.
She is a track driving machine and does not come back when you turn her loose.

Call me if you want to hunt with her. They live in Wrens Georgia. She is crazy good. You won’t regret hunting with her.

Old Post 11-28-2019 04:16 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Knocked three singles out to ole Gus last night on WMA (Forest Service Land). Ole Gus is a deep hunting dog just like Preacher. Takes tracks as they come. He doesn’t come back! I am going to let him start breeding females at this point.
Just like I advertised Preacher, call and come for a hunt. You can turn Gus loose as many times as you want. He doesn’t care where you cut him. I will post his pedigree soon on here.

Two females off Preacher one belonging to Seth Jacks (Cloud) and Stacy Phillips (just ole scout) were just offered 10000 and 15000 for their females. They declined to sell them. I believe Gus can produce good hounds like ole preacher.

Old Post 12-15-2019 04:24 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

This is Gus's pedigree.

----------------------YADKIN RIVER CRUIZER

------------------NTCH PETE’S YADKIN RIVER GEOFF
----------------------YADKIN RIVER SCREAMING LIZ
---------------DUAL GRAND YADKIN RIVER DEACON
----------------------GRNTCH YADKIN RIVER BLAZE
------------------Yadkin RIVER BELL
----------------------NTCH HENRY RIVER BEVERLY

-----------GRNTCH FrencBroad Deacon’s Preacher

----------------------GRCH GRNTCH HARD KNOCKIN
HAYES JR
------------------GRNTCH FRENCHBROAD DISCO INFERNO
---------------------- HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH KATE
--------------FRENCHBROAD KATIE
----------------------GRNTCH COWEE CREEK CHARLIE
------------------NTCH SALT RIVER KATIE
----------------------REESE’S Josey WALES

GRNTCH FrenchBroad Preacher’s Gus

----------------------CHGRNTCH ROCK RIVER SACKET JR.
------------------ CH GRNTCH COWEE CREEK CLINT
----------------------NTCH DOLLY’S STYLISH QUEEN
--------------GRNTCH GRCH COWEE CREEK SLIM
----------------------STYLISH CLOVER
------------------GRNTCH LITTLE STYLISH DOLLY
----------------------NTCH GADD’S INDIANA SINGIN YAYA
-----------GRNTCH BOOTER’S SUDS
----------------------CHGRNTCH COWEE CREEK CLINT
------------------NTCH DEITZ HARDWOOD SMOKEY
----------------------NTCH STYLISH MRS. MACK
--------------TALLEY’S HARDWOOD HOLLY
------------------DEITZ HARDWOOD SUGAR
----------------------AWESOME OAKS ANNA

Last edited by Disco inferno on 01-07-2020 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 01-02-2020 08:03 PM
Seth Jacks
UKC Forum Member

Go hunt with Gus men. These preacher dogs don’t take a instruction manual to own. They need good feed, clean water, and a ride to the woods, period! Shoot every coon or every tenth coon, it don’t matter. These dogs don’t get any excuses from Joe Watson. They get the job done or they get culled! Call Joe and go hunt with Gus, bring you a measuring stick, he’ll cut Gus with anything, anywhere.

Old Post 01-11-2020 04:13 PM
Seth Jacks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seth Jacks Click here to Send Seth Jacks a Private Message Click Here to Email Seth Jacks Find more posts by Seth Jacks Add Seth Jacks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/yC5KDw0tZgg

Going to post some preacher pup videos!

Old Post 01-29-2020 03:51 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/hXGjbk7StBU

Django is 9 months old. We have Django. He is the last male pup off preacher! His mama is an English dog that is solid as a rock. I appreciate randy Adcox and Seth jacks for breeding her to preacher.

Last edited by Disco inferno on 01-29-2020 at 04:03 PM

Old Post 01-29-2020 03:58 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/yDX7Wpt5AaE

Seth Jacks Dolly female mate to Django. She is going to be unreal.

Old Post 01-30-2020 03:21 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/5i6atjBZ4Ew

Dolly

Old Post 01-30-2020 03:25 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/sW_PfR3PEjY

Seth Jacks Cloud female!

Old Post 01-30-2020 03:38 PM
Burgamy1
UKC Forum Member

Gus up!

Old Post 02-06-2020 09:22 PM
Burgamy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burgamy1 Click here to Send Burgamy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Burgamy1 Find more posts by Burgamy1 Add Burgamy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Burgamy1
UKC Forum Member

Call joe for a hunt with Gus !

Old Post 02-12-2020 12:03 PM
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

I like ole Gus , big hunting dog that trees coons . The Preacher blood seems to put the hunt in pups no matter what the female is . I really like Joe and his boys , plus Joe - Fry Daddy - Watson can cook some good fish. I know about ten Coonhunters that can vouch for that . Good food , GREAT fellowship ! that's what it's all about.

Old Post 02-20-2020 10:39 AM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW3...eature=youtu.be

Ole Gus was treed a mile from me the last night of season on WMA with the meat. He has bred two females in the last three weeks, and every pup has been asked for from both litters with a waiting list. If you like independent dogs that hunt deep and takes tracks as they come, come and hunt with Gus. As I have said before, I will cut him loose all night if you want to see him go.

I am not charging stud fee on Gus at the moment. I only ask for second pick of the pups. I am more interested in keeping coon dog traits.

Thanks!
Joe Watson 864-554-9920

----------------------YADKIN RIVER CRUIZER

------------------NTCH PETE’S YADKIN RIVER GEOFF
----------------------YADKIN RIVER SCREAMING LIZ
---------------DUAL GRAND YADKIN RIVER DEACON
----------------------GRNTCH YADKIN RIVER BLAZE
------------------Yadkin RIVER BELL
----------------------NTCH HENRY RIVER BEVERLY

-----------GRNTCH FrencBroad Deacon’s Preacher

----------------------GRCH GRNTCH HARD KNOCKIN
HAYES JR
------------------GRNTCH FRENCHBROAD DISCO INFERNO
---------------------- HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH KATE
--------------FRENCHBROAD KATIE
------------------NTCH SALT RIVER KATIE
----------------------REESE’S Josey WALES

GRNTCH FrenchBroad Preacher’s Gus

----------------------CHGRNTCH ROCK RIVER SACKET JR.
------------------ CH GRNTCH COWEE CREEK CLINT
----------------------NTCH DOLLY’S STYLISH QUEEN
--------------GRNTCH GRCH COWEE CREEK SLIM
----------------------STYLISH CLOVER
------------------GRNTCH LITTLE STYLISH DOLLY
----------------------NTCH GADD’S INDIANA SINGIN YAYA
-----------GRNTCH BOOTER’S SUDS
----------------------CHGRNTCH COWEE CREEK CLINT
------------------NTCH DEITZ HARDWOOD SMOKEY
----------------------NTCH STYLISH MRS. MACK
--------------TALLEY’S HARDWOOD HOLLY
------------------DEITZ HARDWOOD SUGAR
----------------------AWESOME OAKS ANNA

Last edited by Disco inferno on 03-17-2020 at 01:47 AM

Old Post 03-02-2020 02:22 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Gus is breeding Samuel Cassida’s Gypsy female this week. She placed 14th in the Illinois PKC state standings in 2019.
Her daddy is Midnight Stylish Clint.
She likes to be alone. I am getting a pup from this cross.
Samuels number (828) 284-8054 . Call him to get on this list. Pups are $300
Gus is here for you to hunt with. Just give me a call.

Joe Watson 864-554-9920

Old Post 03-17-2020 01:09 AM
Dmiller94
New UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with and against both of these dogs and they are the real deal. I didnt waste any time getting my name on the list for two. Should be real independent and deep hunting dogs.

Old Post 03-18-2020 05:50 PM
Dmiller94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dmiller94 Click here to Send Dmiller94 a Private Message Click Here to Email Dmiller94 Find more posts by Dmiller94 Add Dmiller94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Samuelcassida
New UKC Forum Member

Gypsy

Thanks for everyone’s interest in Gypsy and gus cross at this time I’m not taking anymore pup reservations, spots filled up fast! I went hunting with gus last night and he is a really nice unit get through the country and stays to him self 1 of the maturest 1 year olds I’ve seen

Old Post 03-21-2020 10:32 PM
Samuelcassida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Samuelcassida Click here to Send Samuelcassida a Private Message Click Here to Email Samuelcassida Find more posts by Samuelcassida Add Samuelcassida to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

All, I have Mike Petit's NT CH Double Yadkin River bred Shine female at my house. She will be bred to Gus this week.Her daddy is GRNT Yadkin River Hub and her mama is GRNT Yadkin River Pearl. Other dogs are Yadkin river Geoff,Yadkin River Cruizer, Pearl River Hardrock, Yadkin River Chico several times, Yadkin River Champ, Yadkin River Hardrock, and countless other Yadkin River dogs.

4 pups have already been spoken for. Mike said the pups will be $400. If you want on the pup list please call Mike at 828-553-0103. You can also call me at 864-554-9920 and I will pass it on to Mike. This is old blood at its finest.

Gus is here for you to hunt with anytime you want to see him go. Just give me a call.
Thanks!!!

Old Post 03-24-2020 06:50 PM
Burgamy1
UKC Forum Member

Send me a female!!

Old Post 03-27-2020 03:09 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/apst27jVGQQ

Ole Gus’s first litter. They are great grand pups to Deacon and grand pups to Preacher. She had 11 total all spoke for.

Old Post 04-15-2020 02:22 AM