UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Book um Danno Pups
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Danno pup

I carried one of the females I have to the woods sat.nite. We hunted two and a half hrs and she made every step we made. Would follow the old dogs for a short ways and come back. Stayed busy of to her self alot. Dogs would tree she d follow us to them. We had a good time with her.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2014 11:11 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

That s what Im talkin bout

Carried my two females for a short sat. evening walk through a pin oak flat. Their nose to the ground for about six hundred yrds to a pond. The pond was their first look at a body of water of any size. They ran rite into the pond with out any reservation statred swimming and jummping up and down. Aftre they tired of that we started walking back toward the house. Up throug the flat I seen a couple gray squirrels on the ground.Walked them in that direction and when they got to where I seen the squirrels their noses hit the ground and for a good twenty min. they just back and forth trying to figure the track out. One got up a couple of trees smelling up and the other keep winding up . They have never seen a squirrel or a coon and never had atrack laid for them. For a couple of four mth old pups u couldn t ask for more. Thats what Im talkin bout.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 10-01-2014 02:14 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Danno Pup

Dale, I made a drag for my pup with a dead squirrel. She trialed it right up. She barked a little after I coaxed her on a bit. My granddaughter loves her and that's good enough for me. She is a looker too.

Old Post 10-01-2014 03:25 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like yall are having a ball with them pups. Gonna have to put tracking collars on em in another month! Keep up the good work. Got another litter due Dec. 2, just bred GRCH NTCH Wrights Little Zukie owned by Jim Tucker from Mo. Zukie is the mother to Fish Crk Dirty Joe.

Old Post 10-01-2014 11:04 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Kasey

That sounds like a nice cross uall made. Ought to be some stim winders.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 10-02-2014 11:49 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Dale could you give me a little info on Dannos pedigree further back than 3 gen. yall know im not savvy in redbone bloodlines!lol

Old Post 10-13-2014 10:52 PM
kasey dooly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kasey dooly Click here to Send kasey dooly a Private Message Find more posts by kasey dooly Add kasey dooly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
Dale could you give me a little info on Dannos pedigree further back than 3 gen. yall know im not savvy in redbone bloodlines!lol

Give me a day or two and Ill try I said try and do a seven gen ped on here for you.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 10-13-2014 11:02 PM
scotty
UKC Forum Member

we are getting real good reports on these pups.

Old Post 10-15-2014 04:47 PM
scotty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scotty Click here to Send scotty a Private Message Click Here to Email scotty Find more posts by scotty Add scotty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Danno Pup

On a sent drag,4 months old.

Old Post 10-15-2014 06:14 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Paige and Lady

These two are in some sort of training every day. I am shocked how good they are doing. EXCITING!

Old Post 10-15-2014 11:14 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Re: Paige and Lady

quote:
Originally posted by Don Barnett Sr
These two are in some sort of training every day. I am shocked how good they are doing. EXCITING!

Don I can tell ur excited about how well ur Gr daughter is takeing on the responcibilities of training that good looking little female. U couldn t ask for one to be doing any better than that one. I think I am about ready to sell one of the females I have here. I ll be makeing up my mind in a wk or two.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 10-21-2014 11:09 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

We're gonna make this cross again! It's happening this week. I Know there will probably be some naysayers about breeding her back to back heat cycles but I've done it before with success. I now own Mandy and the pups will be the same price 300 with a 50 dollar deposit. Pups will be due around the first week of January. I am paying Danno up in the Performance Program for 2014 and 15 so the pups will be eligible. These pups will be eligible for Performance money, CHKC Super Stud Money and PKC Super Stake Money! If you want a piece of the pie you better get one booked! Kasey Dooly 318 453 1632

Old Post 11-06-2014 12:27 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Went nuts

I carried the first coon these two females have ever seen home yesterday evening and just throwed it down in front of them and with out any hesitation they wre all over it. After prying them from it I hung it up in a tree and bam blow the top out I have cell phone video I will have some one who knows how put on here for me.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 11-16-2014 04:24 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Took Hunter to the woods weds. night (DannoxMandy). First time to the woods. First ride this far and first time to see a coon. He jumps out of the truck, crosses a creek and fights a coon I shot to Danno! Second cutloose he went 500 yds with the dogs before they left him. We had to go get him when we got thru huntin, found him wandering down the creek just as happy as could be. I really like his actions, hopefully more to come.

Old Post 12-05-2014 11:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-08-2014 01:10 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Richard Lambert
[B]
[/B
Took this little female and her big collar out Sat. nite with Shorty and before we could get to the tree she was in there treeing her little hinny off. Shot the coon out to her and she was on it like white on rice. Had to put it in the back pack to get out of the woods, she didn t want to turn loose of it. Thanks for the pic Richard.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 12-15-2014 11:23 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

I think Mandy is gonna have another huge litter. She's already showing pretty good and still has about 3 weeks to go!

Old Post 12-15-2014 11:43 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Kasey

Im waiting for the other litter u ve got comeing to hit the ground. May have to get one.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 12-15-2014 11:53 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Starting to receive deposits on these pups. First two litters went fast. Lots of calls and interest, but if you want to be guaranteed a pup you better get that 50 dollar deposit in the mail! Will be starting a list on this thread soon.

Old Post 12-26-2014 10:45 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Mandy had 10 healthy pups this morning! They are a few days early but that's typical for her. 4 males and 6 females. 2 males are booked already so if they all make it I will have 2 males and 6 females left so far.

Old Post 01-02-2015 08:03 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Folks check out the pedigree on these pups! If youre lookin for Reproducers, here they are. If youre lookin for winners, here they are! Look at the top reproducers in this pedigree.

Old Post 01-04-2015 01:28 AM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Well I tried to post a pedigree. Dumb coonhunter not smart enough I guess. Get it all typed out and it throws me off line. Takes a while when youre pecking with one finger!

Old Post 01-04-2015 02:01 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kasey dooly
Well I tried to post a pedigree. Dumb coonhunter not smart enough I guess. Get it all typed out and it throws me off line. Takes a while when youre pecking with one finger!

Kasey know just what ur saying.It seems this chumputer and my redneck degree just dont mix.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 01-04-2015 05:05 PM
kasey dooly
UKC Forum Member

Mandy pups are doing great. Still have all 10, their eyes are starting to open a little. Ive got 2 males and 2 females booked from this litter so far. Just talked to Albert Wolfe in Oklahoma, He has a male from the first cross. He picked him up from Doug Isaacs training pen yesterday and took him hunting last night. Treed alone with the meat! First night in the real woods outside the training pen!

Old Post 01-11-2015 11:18 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

CarriedSilk and Shorty out last nite made one den tree, with Silk opening and treeing onit. Made second drop on a hot track, With Silk opening and running track to tree locateing and set down blow the top out. Old boar coon ran a half mile out of hard woodcreek bottoms across power line through pine woods into a first rate south Ar. pine thicket. This is the first real hot track this pup has been on sence we startedhunting her. The old cold tracks she would open on, but couldn t do anything with them. Think she will make a keeper.

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 01-18-2015 06:32 PM