UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Females for sale in Alabama
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Females for sale in Alabama

Sherril Shrimsher in Athens Alabama has these females for sale. Rose is 7 years old and will be 8 years old on 04/22. She has not been hunted for the last couple of years but I'm sure she can still get the job done. I placed her both nights at Bluetick Days 3 years ago. She needs a first to be a Night Champion and is a Show Champion and an HTX. She is a hard going female, not a great mouth but can be heard a long way with the tone of her mouth, very cold nosed dog that can work tracks that other dogs can't smell, and was very accurate and hold pressure extremely well. She has had 2 litters of pups in the past however she did have milk problems on her last litter when she was bred to Dillion's Smoken Blue Magic but the pups are making real nice hounds. She would make a good female to hunt and have the possiblilty of raising some pups off of. Sherrill's phone numbers are 256-874-1294 or 256-729-8628. He is asking $700 for her. The picture shown below is a couple years ago but I'm sure she hasn't aged much as Sherrill takes excellent care of his hounds.

------------Nt Ch Dryfork Blue Spud
---------Nt Ch Smokey River JBS Cheif
------------Smokey River BB's J-Bell
------FCH Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Vining Runnin Bullet
------------Gr Nt Ch Coz' Spare Time Spanky
---------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Crazys Blue Fly
------------Gr Nt Ch Rob's Crazy
---Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Appels Blue Oak Bullet
------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet IV
---------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet V
------------Nt Ch Hoosier C.C. Lady II
------Jet V's Blue Candy
---------Indian's Blueridge Billy Blue
------------Spare Time Spot
Ch Double AA Whiskey Blue Rose HTX
------------Nt Ch Smokey River JBS Cheif
---------FC Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Vining Runnin Bullet
------------Gr Nt Ch Ch Smokey River Crazys Blue Fly
------Gr Nt Ch Ch Bullet's Runnin Ratter
------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet V
---------Ch Turkey Creek Mandy II
------------Nt Ch Turkey Creek Mandy
---Nt Ch Rattlers' Runnin Rose
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's SB. Blue Scout
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hornet
------------Nt Ch Kuks Backwoods Blue Bell
------Gr Nt Ch Langan's Blue Suzie II
---------Nt Ch Langan Bl Bell
------------Gr Nt Ch Ch Foleys Smokey River Blue Annie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2015 03:47 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

The other female he has for sale is Cricket. She is 9 years old and will be 10 years old on 4/20. She also has not been hunted in the last year and a half, and was not hunted much for a period of time before that. I owned her briefly and sold her to Sherrill for him to breed to Jimmy but I don't believe she can be bred although she does come in heat regularly, she just doesn't swell enough for a male to breed her naturally. When I hunted her she would go hunting good, good track dog for being rusty, and stylish tree dog that would stay. Someone may be able to use her for a pup trainer or to just enjoy hunting for awhile. He is asking $400 for her. This picture was taken in April of 2013 and she doesn't show her age either as she has not been pounded in the woods her whole life. She was a Nt Ch at a young age winning in some bigger hunts and then put up. She was started in Louisiana, then to Northern Ohio, then I hunted her in southeastern Ohio so she has been hunted in rougher country and easier country and it doesn't seem to matter to her the type of terrain she gets cut loose in.

------------Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
---------Nt Ch Ch Georgia Blue Abe
------------Partin's Blue Polly
------Gr Nt Ch B&D's Mr. Blue
------------Nt Ch McKinney's Ala Blue Hawk
---------Georgia Blue Britches
------------Hack's Blue Sue
---Ch Gr Nt Ch B&D's Blue Spike
------------Gr Nt Ch Kirby's Blue Buzz
---------Gr Nt Ch Kirby's Blue Spike
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Douglas' Blue Gert
------Gr Nt Ch Ferris' Blue Kelly
---------Nt Ch Ch Recker's Turtle Cr Bobbie
------------Ash Blue Tracer
Nt Ch Gr Ch Clearfork Blue Cricket
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Russ' Treein Blue Luke
---------Gr Nt Ch Coz' Spare Time Spanky
------------Junkyard Blue Peg
------Gr Nt Ch Manns' Wild-N-Blue Spanky
------------Neibarger's Warrior II
---------Neibarger's Dixie Blue
------------Neibarger's Blue Babe
---NGRNC Gr Nt Ch Wild-N-Blue Lou
------------Gr Nt Ch Mann's Steeldriving Dan
---------Blueboy Dan
------------Steeldriving Saddie
------Nt Ch Kankakee River Jitney Blue
---------Havious' Blue Indiana Kandi
------------Gray's Midnite Pepper

Old Post 01-31-2015 03:56 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Call Mr. Sherrill Shrimsher at 256-874-1294 or 256-729-8628 for more details.

Old Post 01-31-2015 03:59 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

Dang wish I could have got them a few yrs ago when u sold them.got a lil age on them now,it's a shame they haven't been getting hunted.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 02-01-2015 01:33 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

I wonder if rose would still go hunting. Very interested but don't have money to waste. Like her bloodline but also need something to start my pup also. I would hunt her in some hunts.

Old Post 02-15-2015 11:00 PM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I'd bet money Rose will still go hunting. Nothing wrong with her she just needs hunted. She lacks a first to be Nt Ch. She opens quick and used her mouth but isn't overly mouthy. She would split and hold all kinds of pressure when i hunted her. I'd hunt her and did hunt her with young dogs.

Old Post 02-16-2015 09:07 PM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Rose move to Arkansas tonight. Hopefully i can hunt her tomorrow night.

Old Post 03-01-2015 07:09 AM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BILOH
UKC Forum Member

Blue Boy 71

Glad to see you get the Rose dog. She was and hopefully still is just as John described her. I have pleasure and competition hunted with this female and she can do a good job. Has a great nose. I am currently hunting one of the three that Darin raised from Magic and Rose. I like him a lot. All three were natural tree dogs.
Best of luck with her.

Old Post 03-01-2015 12:35 PM
BILOH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BILOH Click here to Send BILOH a Private Message Click Here to Email BILOH Find more posts by BILOH Add BILOH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

Rose

Jesse,
I agree with Bill. I also have hunted against Rose when she was younger.,and she was just as described . Best of Luck with her..
Stuffy

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 03-01-2015 02:34 PM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys. I will do my best with her. I will get that first on her and try to see if i can't try to get a litter out of her. She looks to still be in good shape.

Old Post 03-01-2015 03:09 PM
Jim Finton
UKC Forum Member

I have a female out of Roses first litter.Jaggs is the daddy. She's nothing fancy but can tree one on her own with no help. She also has that great bullet personality. I really like her because of that.

Old Post 03-01-2015 05:36 PM
Jim Finton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Finton Click here to Send Jim Finton a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Finton Add Jim Finton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IAHUNTER
UKC Forum Member

Shooter

Jim,
Do you still have Shooter?? He was born here at my place send me a PM if you would.
Thanks Stuffy

CH NITECH 'PR' JJ'S CODE BLUE JENNY
(QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
NITECH 'PR' RATTLER'S CODE BLUE HUTCH
( QUALIFIED FOR THE 2008 WORLD HUNT)
GRCH GRNITE CH PR RATTLERS CODE BLUE PETE
(RATTLER X JENNY)
DUAL GRCH BULLET II`s CODE BLUE CRICKET
(BULLET II X JENNY) 2nd runner up 2012 young guns senior division
2nd NiteCh Sat Night 2013 BBOA Days,
2013 IA State BBOA Queen of Hunt
Qualified for 2014 World Hunt,
2nd NiteCH Sat night 2014, BBOA Days
BBOA Queen of Hunt 2014
Zone III 2014 Queen of Hunt
2014 Autumn Oaks Mini Slam high scoring dog Thurs Final Four

Old Post 03-01-2015 07:42 PM
IAHUNTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IAHUNTER Click here to Send IAHUNTER a Private Message Click Here to Email IAHUNTER Find more posts by IAHUNTER Add IAHUNTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

blueboy71

Best of luck with Rose. She's a nice gyp that deserves to be hunted.

Old Post 03-03-2015 08:38 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Still for sale.

The other female he has for sale is Cricket. She is 9 years old and will be 10 years old on 4/20. She also has not been hunted in the last year and a half, and was not hunted much for a period of time before that. I owned her briefly and sold her to Sherrill for him to breed to Jimmy but I don't believe she can be bred although she does come in heat regularly, she just doesn't swell enough for a male to breed her naturally. When I hunted her she would go hunting good, good track dog for being rusty, and stylish tree dog that would stay. Someone may be able to use her for a pup trainer or to just enjoy hunting for awhile. He is asking $400 for her. This picture was taken in April of 2013 and she doesn't show her age either as she has not been pounded in the woods her whole life. She was a Nt Ch at a young age winning in some bigger hunts and then put up. She was started in Louisiana, then to Northern Ohio, then I hunted her in southeastern Ohio so she has been hunted in rougher country and easier country and it doesn't seem to matter to her the type of terrain she gets cut loose in.

------------Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
---------Nt Ch Ch Georgia Blue Abe
------------Partin's Blue Polly
------Gr Nt Ch B&D's Mr. Blue
------------Nt Ch McKinney's Ala Blue Hawk
---------Georgia Blue Britches
------------Hack's Blue Sue
---Ch Gr Nt Ch B&D's Blue Spike
------------Gr Nt Ch Kirby's Blue Buzz
---------Gr Nt Ch Kirby's Blue Spike
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Douglas' Blue Gert
------Gr Nt Ch Ferris' Blue Kelly
---------Nt Ch Ch Recker's Turtle Cr Bobbie
------------Ash Blue Tracer
Nt Ch Gr Ch Clearfork Blue Cricket
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Russ' Treein Blue Luke
---------Gr Nt Ch Coz' Spare Time Spanky
------------Junkyard Blue Peg
------Gr Nt Ch Manns' Wild-N-Blue Spanky
------------Neibarger's Warrior II
---------Neibarger's Dixie Blue
------------Neibarger's Blue Babe
---NGRNC Gr Nt Ch Wild-N-Blue Lou
------------Gr Nt Ch Mann's Steeldriving Dan
---------Blueboy Dan
------------Steeldriving Saddie
------Nt Ch Kankakee River Jitney Blue
---------Havious' Blue Indiana Kandi
------------Gray's Midnite Pepper

Old Post 03-03-2015 08:41 PM