UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Busher Bred Mountain Curs ?
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Tn Russ

Thanks, time and a lot of time in the woods will tell, she's almost 13 weeks old now

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2014 02:03 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tn Russ

quote:
Originally posted by skeeterhawk7
Thanks, time and a lot of time in the woods will tell, she's almost 13 weeks old now

I have one 16 weeks thats starting to impress me . Should be fun by the time it cools down for us

Old Post 07-20-2014 02:53 PM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

tn Russ

Really like mine and Good Luck with your pup, mine is a first time cross on this Storm female, time will tell the outcome it always does !

Old Post 07-20-2014 03:02 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

I own Tank and Jerri.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 07-20-2014 06:08 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

nccatfisher

Checked out your web site, really liked it !!!

Old Post 07-20-2014 06:35 PM
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Yes, we talked yesterday. Those should be some nice pups, from what I understand Boone is a heck of a reproducer.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 07-20-2014 07:02 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

good luck with the pup, a very well bred one.should make a tree dog.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 07-20-2014 11:37 PM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Oldman

Thanks, time and boot leather will tell the story !

Old Post 07-20-2014 11:41 PM
sdorton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Tn Russ

quote:
Originally posted by tn russ
I have one 16 weeks thats starting to impress me . Should be fun by the time it cools down for us

Me too!!!!

http://hardcoreoriginalmtcurs.com/

Home of: Sq.Ch.Nt.Ch. Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk (Riverroad Gun x Raccoon Reba)
Dorton's Jinx (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Sensley's Ola May)
Dorton's Hardcore Joe (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Dorton's Sissy)

Scottie Dorton
Wheatley KY.

Old Post 07-22-2014 02:04 PM
sdorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdorton Click here to Send sdorton a Private Message Find more posts by sdorton Add sdorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Tn Russ

quote:
Originally posted by sdorton
Me too!!!!

Whats yours out of scottie? Lol you better have her right when jett visits ky hehehe

Old Post 07-22-2014 04:23 PM
tn russ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tn russ Click here to Send tn russ a Private Message Click Here to Email tn russ Find more posts by tn russ Add tn russ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sdorton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tn Russ

quote:
Originally posted by tn russ
Whats yours out of scottie? Lol you better have her right when jett visits ky hehehe

Just an Ol' No Name Busher dog... We'll be ready!!! I can't wait either...

http://hardcoreoriginalmtcurs.com/

Home of: Sq.Ch.Nt.Ch. Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk (Riverroad Gun x Raccoon Reba)
Dorton's Jinx (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Sensley's Ola May)
Dorton's Hardcore Joe (Dorton's Oklahoma Mohawk x Dorton's Sissy)

Scottie Dorton
Wheatley KY.

Old Post 07-23-2014 12:25 PM
sdorton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdorton Click here to Send sdorton a Private Message Find more posts by sdorton Add sdorton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

I know where's there a 8 month old male that's fixing to start and is here in central Arkansas out of Boone Dock X Bella and she's heavy bred Busher $400 pm me for a phone number if interested !

Old Post 07-23-2014 01:36 PM
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

I would be interested but i have a 4 mo,nth old already stared , winding squirrels in big white pines. Out of the briar mtn judge x dortons jynx cross . I think mike is littermate to judge. Judge is a picture ! Scotty has some nice ones too. Mohawk is impressive for sure .

Old Post 07-23-2014 04:40 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Yeah same as with me as I have a Boone pup now that will be ready to start takin out in September, don't need two pups to try to hunt !

Old Post 07-23-2014 05:32 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Boone Dock seems to be reprducing some fine pups out of different females as I have friends sending me pics of pups starting to turn it on .

Old Post 07-27-2014 07:19 PM
letstreeacoon
UKC Forum Member

nice tree dogs

my stud dog goes back to some old busher blood.awsume dogs best I ever hunted with

Old Post 08-07-2014 09:28 PM
letstreeacoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for letstreeacoon Click here to Send letstreeacoon a Private Message Click Here to Email letstreeacoon Find more posts by letstreeacoon Add letstreeacoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

letstreeacoon

Glad to hear that, good luck with your dogs .

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:07 AM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Much daytime training going on with all this heat ? Suppose to be nearly a 100 here today and heat index about 104-106, been wanting to start my 5 month old pup, but it's been a bad last couple of weeks with a funeral today for my mother in law.

Old Post 08-25-2014 11:40 AM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

My female pup out of Boone Dock X Storm ( Riverroad Tank X Riverroad Jerri ) I really like, a lot of drive for almost a 6 month old pup, just started her but I feel she's got what it takes to make a Goodun

Old Post 09-15-2014 12:37 PM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Hunted with many Busher Bred curs in my day, there are dandies for sure

Old Post 09-15-2014 01:29 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Corey/ UKC

Glad u like them, u still hunt or own any ?

Old Post 10-02-2014 11:46 AM
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Sadly I only had but one. Bought him for a squirrel dog and the sucker could care less about squirrel, but he would put a whoopin' on the coon around home!

Few of my buddies back up in Pennsylvania all hunt Busher Bred Mountain Curs. I usually just tag along with them whether we're cat or squirrel hunting.

Old Post 10-02-2014 04:35 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yotehntr
New UKC Forum Member

New here, but got my 1st busher bred cur about 6 wks ago. Treed his 1st squirrel last weekend at 4 months old. I'm thinking I'll like him!

Old Post 10-03-2014 12:43 AM
Yotehntr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yotehntr Click here to Send Yotehntr a Private Message Click Here to Email Yotehntr Find more posts by Yotehntr Add Yotehntr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tn russ
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Yotehntr
New here, but got my 1st busher bred cur about 6 wks ago. Treed his 1st squirrel last weekend at 4 months old. I'm thinking I'll like him!

Cant beat that

Old Post 10-03-2014 11:13 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

That's Great !!! There's not many I don't care what anyone says that there aren't many in ANY line that starts that early now matter how hard u hunt them

Old Post 10-04-2014 10:02 PM