UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Stylish Deja Vu (Stylish Homer) x (Mojo Mason female)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HoundScout
New UKC Forum Member

Stylish Deja Vu (Stylish Homer) x (Mojo Mason female)

Has anyone else been as impressed by this little dog as I am. In my opinion, shes gonna be an almost impossible dog to beat, and shes just getting better everytime I see her hunt, and shes not showing no signs of slowing down. Shes a very impressive hound and a joy to watch, but a nightmare for you if shes in your cast.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2019 07:08 PM
HoundScout is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoundScout Click here to Send HoundScout a Private Message Find more posts by HoundScout Add HoundScout to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sic'Em Sams VeB
New UKC Forum Member

Stylish Deja vu

She belongs to me she made nitech an a year old,she's one of the loudest dog ive heard, shes defiantly the loudest female ive heard by far defiantly has the homer horn. I have a puppy off of her now thats locate gives you chills. I defiantly recommend homer.
Im juat curious why you barely ever hear anything about Homer anymore

Old Post 12-25-2019 01:38 AM
Sic'Em Sams VeB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sic'Em Sams VeB Click here to Send Sic'Em Sams VeB a Private Message Click Here to Email Sic'Em Sams VeB Find more posts by Sic'Em Sams VeB Add Sic'Em Sams VeB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brenden
UKC Forum Member

Call me 985-515-1271

Old Post 02-20-2020 04:45 PM
Brenden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brenden Click here to Send Brenden a Private Message Click Here to Email Brenden Find more posts by Brenden Add Brenden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Burgamy1
UKC Forum Member

Boys I treed a lot of Coons with old homer and he done som good work for me!

Old Post 02-23-2020 03:22 PM
Burgamy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burgamy1 Click here to Send Burgamy1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Burgamy1 Find more posts by Burgamy1 Add Burgamy1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote