UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Looking for Walker female to breed too
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Heeter
UKC Forum Member

Looking for Walker female to breed too

Im looking for a real deal cold nose gritty female to breed my male to. He is a rank cold nose stubborn truck to tree bear and hog dog he has plenty of scars and vet bills to show for it. He is getting up in age and Im afraid of not getting any pups out of him. Its hard to find walker females in my area. He is one of those once in a lifetime hounds and Im just lucky enough to own him. I have plenty of references and could get rid of the whole litter easy. He is Hickory Nut Harry bred. If you have what im looking for please let me know. Im located in East TN.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2015 08:15 PM
Heeter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heeter Click here to Send Heeter a Private Message Click Here to Email Heeter Visit Heeter's homepage! Find more posts by Heeter Add Heeter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-12-2015 08:32 PM
Heeter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heeter Click here to Send Heeter a Private Message Click Here to Email Heeter Visit Heeter's homepage! Find more posts by Heeter Add Heeter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-12-2015 08:34 PM
jeffbearhunter
UKC Forum Member

Wish you were closer, that's the type of dog I've been looking to breed too.

Old Post 03-13-2015 03:12 AM
jeffbearhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffbearhunter Click here to Send jeffbearhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffbearhunter Find more posts by jeffbearhunter Add jeffbearhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T&S Motivated Kennel
UKC Forum Member

May have what you looking for

I have a female that is coming in heat right now. I would make a deal with you on. I also have a 7month old pup that is real gritty that you may be interested in that may make a good hog or bear dog.
If interested give me a call 903-287-3528

Old Post 03-20-2015 07:13 AM
T&S Motivated Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T&S Motivated Kennel Click here to Send T&S Motivated Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email T&S Motivated Kennel Find more posts by T&S Motivated Kennel Add T&S Motivated Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big Game Plotts
New UKC Forum Member

How much you asking for 7 month old

Old Post 03-20-2015 10:16 AM
Big Game Plotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Game Plotts Click here to Send Big Game Plotts a Private Message Click Here to Email Big Game Plotts Find more posts by Big Game Plotts Add Big Game Plotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
backwoods ison
New UKC Forum Member

Did you find what you were looking for? I hate to see good hounds leave this world without leaving their mark. It would take some doing but I think I could help with one of these girls in our yard here in Wisconsin. If you got it handled( GREAT) if not lets talk

Old Post 04-15-2015 04:15 AM
backwoods ison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for backwoods ison Click here to Send backwoods ison a Private Message Click Here to Email backwoods ison Find more posts by backwoods ison Add backwoods ison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heeter
UKC Forum Member

Male

No I still haven't found the right female yet.

Old Post 04-17-2015 02:43 PM
backwoods ison
New UKC Forum Member

sent you a pm

Old Post 04-18-2015 01:09 PM
backwoods ison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for backwoods ison Click here to Send backwoods ison a Private Message Click Here to Email backwoods ison Find more posts by backwoods ison Add backwoods ison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote